Sarah Burke #48 Lying lump of lashes, pillows for lips, HG for attention, 90 missing cysts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“We didn’t expect music or anything”

Sarah they’re not there for you ya fool
you'd swear she never stayed in a hotel before #100staysinclarney…. Ooooo biscuits for the morning.,.. oooooo a bath…. Oooo a bed … ooooo a band … she probably thinks it’s all for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The singer should be careful she's is only dying to get the Mike off her and blast out proud mary

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ...watch out Soho House... Riverside Park Hotel is the place to be and it's a vibe...

Them vibing sweatmeal biscuits, the mocktails, the band...it's like the Ritz

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The bar is such a vibe. No one’s in it 😂😂😂 so this tit hotel is giving influencers free stays and they’ve all fucked off out cos it’s tit apart from this one 😆
I’ve emailed the hotel🤬🤬fuming at all this fake duck gets free, and big fat fake teeth smirking.give me strength

He’s as cringe as she is with the ‘blogger and bump’ who’s going to tell him it’s a burger belly not a bump
He was never with a pregnant woman so poor eejit probably thinks it is a bump, 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Did she suffer a blow to the head that made her forget about Killarney or what??

Theres about 10 people listening to the music and the booths are a mile apart..it would be like having a session in an airport lounge they're so far apart...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cider and mocktails on an upset tummy , its like she is deliberately trying to make herself sick so keet can't go to the final tomorrow 🙄

Reactions: 27
Why does she have to drink 0 alcohol and mocktails. Can she not have a water or a 7up.

Reactions: 37
They had amazing conversations even though Keet was totally on the phone to someone in that shot of her scanning the bar

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's stuffing her big cake hole all day, no wonder she feels sick. Changed her profile pic already in the middle of their deep conversation and laughs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Drinking those sugary mocktails and 0.0 cider all night would make anyone feel sick 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So I kinda lost track of everything in the middle of the last thread cos I was just so eggghausted and I was working 97 hours a week while looking after my non existent child while being 100% on track with my food while eating rings around myself even though I'm now a medium but I could have gotten an xxs.

Anyway , enough about me cos I'm not at all materialistic but I have to say herself looks good in the dress but himself's teeth look like he robbed them off someone recently deceased 🦷 She also need to realise that if they can only have good conversation when they one of them is pissed they are screwed and I love the whole himself is snoring so not giving me attention so I am feeling sick speil 🙄

The only thing this one is consistent with is being a pain in the hole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Keiths sister in law Lorna and Julie pissing on themselves and on chairs on a night out, they all have no shame.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Just us two 🙄🙄 gives me the rage every time she says it…..like duck me you can count there is two of ye together one two wow sarah

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Keiths sister in law Lorna and Julie pissing on themselves and on chairs on a night out, they all have no shame.
I really don't think Julie should have shared that. I think there will be a dirty delete...dont want to derail so won't keep commenting on it

Reactions: 10
I'm. In hospital at the moment. Was been treated by a nurse earlier and a guy in a and e was howling and convulsing. She looked at me and said if that was real if be gone running, 17 years has made me see the frauds fron the real sick people.
Thye will be onto this one in an act

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.