Sarah Burke #48 Lying lump of lashes, pillows for lips, HG for attention, 90 missing cysts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact bigot, homophobic, fat shaming , racist Keith calls her a blogger what an embarrassment ah nah maybe it should be flogger with all the crap she tries to sell..these too scummy feckers with all the freebies , so many other deserving people, couples our families would make use of a lovely hotel stay then these vile people, !!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I was out last night with himself to just be watching a play we got gifted tickets (Xmas present) we I mean I decided no drink as we are both working today the bar didn't have any 0% instead we had chilled fresh spring water they even made it on the rocks twas beaudiful.... Got home late the hour drive was fantastic tho we stopped at a petrol station for a few selfies we laughed and laughed and the chats we had where deep and meaningful (we don't talk at home).
Rushed to the gram this morning to check on the bellend and see the dress for her 50k I haven't been as disappointed from last Xmas when my ma cremated the roasties!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The way she was carrying on promoting that hotel room you'd swear is was designed & everything done special for these fools, To be fair they would turn anyone away !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What are the bets she's gonna go to wexford general hospital in the hopes of admission so Keith can't go to the match and on the piss, he will stay with her so they can talk and just be.

I've a boy a little younger than luke, I honestly can't imagine saying oh were heading off for the weekend to a nice hotel but u can stay home

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
How convenient that she’s sick this morning,she was fine last night stuffing her gob and drinking.she’s unbelievable

Reactions: 22
She's eating and drinking rings around herself with days (years). She's probably lying about feeling sick. Has anyone told Dumbo that nausea is a very common side effect of pregnancy and doesn't need hospitalization. You empty reach into the jacks or the nearest bin as required and get on with your day. She's an enormous manipulating snowflake. I hate pathetic, weak women like her

Reactions: 28
Not talking Bout her , but severe HG and nausea , nothing weak about any woman who can't just dry reach and get on with their day. I actually found nausea worse than vomiting cause at least you feel a small bit better after vomiting 🤢
She's eating and drinking rings around herself with days (years). She's probably lying about feeling sick. Has anyone told Dumbo that nausea is a very common side effect of pregnancy and doesn't need hospitalization. You empty reach into the jacks or the nearest bin as required and get on with your day. She's an enormous manipulating snowflake. I hate pathetic, weak women like her

Reactions: 15
Lads I might be wrong but she seems less sick than normal pregnancy nausea let alone hyperemesis.
I'm 8 weeks on my first pregnancy here and there is no way I could eat and drink what she does, let alone stay up in a hotel bar.
I'm so sick and tired all the time (and I know it's not hyperemesis and i also know I'm lucky to be pregnant).
No children at home and I barely struggle though the day at work nibbling ginger nuts and dry toast and straight home to bed 🙈🙈.
This one with her fake hg, meals out, hotel stays and blow dries is really giving me the rage. I've never felt like this about an instagrammer before.
I was so happy for her when she fell pregnant and I would have loved to see her enjoying her pregnancy if she didn't start the hyperemesis bull. 😡😡😡😡

Too excited about heading away for free stay (and free food and drinks no doubt) and was enjoying the "great atmosphere in the hotel bar" so much that she forgot she'd said she was sick.
So ya she took her tablets this morning then 🙄

No way will they be back for the Barr's match, she's not gonna let him go and enjoy himself at it. How far will this demented witch go again I wonder 🤔 another hospital stay?

Reactions: 14
She will realise now all the gluttony on stories will have to be matched with the HG lie, but also continue to show us the wonderful hotel vibe & services….
So I think a little bit sick today 🤥 but swing by CUMH tomorrow on the way home

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What are the bets she's gonna go to wexford general hospital in the hopes of admission so Keith can't go to the match and on the piss, he will stay with her so they can talk and just be.

I've a boy a little younger than luke, I honestly can't imagine saying oh were heading off for the weekend to a nice hotel but u can stay home
She won't last long in Wexford hospital she will be sitting there half the day waiting see how quick she recovers then

• Haha
Why can't she have water or even 7up/slimline tonic? It always has to be a non-alcoholic beer/cocktail, I just don't get it. If I ate and drank like her for a day, my stomach would be in bits. Does she eat anything that is good for the baby? Pulling the "sick" card again this morning is pathetic - funny it comes and goes to suit her.

Reactions: 21
She’s starting now early, so she will be on deaths door now tomorrow for the barrs match. No way will tweet be left out 🙄 an no wondering she’s sick, anyone pregnant or notpregnant would be sick with all the shite she hoofs down her neck

Reactions: 15
Surprised it's not keet sick this morning having to throw 1 in her last night!! Does he be grabbing the extra 2 boobs on her belly and she has to tell him wrong 1s or does she let him tear away an say nothing??

• Haha
  • Sick
I'd be sick after all those mocktails and 0% cider. I can't believe there would be people who can't see through her.

WTF is that body part and why do we need to see it? Also the only 'vibe' that bedroom is giving me is the seal enclosure at Dublin Zoo...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Funny how the sickness is creeping in after her feed of mocktails & cider , god knows what ever else she consumed predictable as know doubt she will get worse thru out the day even a freebie away for the blogger & she's still all me me me !!!

Reactions: 11
Nausea and vomiting in one story “savage breakfast” in another, make it make sense. Anyone even suffering with mild nausea could not face a breakfast.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.