Sarah Burke #47 Think she lied about IVF/insemination, but be careful or she will have me for defamation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be 10/11 weeks now is she? Usually kicks in by week 6 but certainly by week 9 on both pregnancies I was already on medication and. IV’s and to this day certain things still make me vomit. Sounds nuts but certain songs on the radio, a certain butchers and the smell of one shops hand sanitiser all make me feel so sick just purely because of the association with being sick while pregnancy. This ape then talking about burgers 😫

Reactions: 11
Food food food food food.That's all I ever hear when I click on her stories. I've never heard anyone on my life think about and talk about food so much.
20221007_165916.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jezs every wakeing thought is about shagging food.
I actually feel sorry for the poor fooker listening to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She will be quiet now to prove she’s sick after reading here that she can’t be that sick if she’s asking about food and on line shopping

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has us invested so much flying thru the threads at this stage drive it on Tattlers 🤣🤣 The banter be ninety 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Jezs every wakeing thought is about shagging food.
I actually feel sorry for the poor fooker listening to her.
well now I hope she’s not shagging food 😏 but then again that’s where baby buddddadoes come from 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve had hangovers put me off my food longer than her supposed “hyperemesis”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Dr-“what’s wrong this time miss Burke, sorry I mean Sarah as we’re on first name basis”
Burps “we’ll see I ate too many bodadoes and melted cheese then finished it off with a packet of ham then tried to walk up the stairs coz keith wasn’t there to carry me up like the queen of sheeba but as I’m a fat bleep i got out of breathe and started to mini vomit so then I filled myself full of fizzy lucozade and got sick 🤢😔

Dr with eye roll “and what do you think caused this?”

Burps “the ladies on tattle said it’s hyperonemisis” “I really need the carribean tablets”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I had a friend with hyperemesis and god love her I felt so helpless and useless while she was pregnant. The only thing I could do to help was drop up dinners to her husband and 5 year old when she was in hospital. Its bleeping awful i wouldn't wish it on anyone god love ye

• Sad
Reactions: 10
If is anyone on here is still following her, please unfollow, you can still watch her lies without following her.

Reactions: 29
Ah thanks fellow tatters, my second thread title on this actual head wrecker. It's like she is using tattle as a question box. 😅 isn't she highly entertaining all the same, we have our own little gogglebox here watching her lies catch her out everytime. 🤣🤣🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.