Sarah Burke #47 Think she lied about IVF/insemination, but be careful or she will have me for defamation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree but I do think heartbreak could have affected her parenting? Haven’t been following for long so my opinion might change…
She was riding someone behind brians back so highly doubt she was heartbroken and calling her a parent is a stretch of the imagination. Follow a few more weeks then comment 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She was riding someone behind brians back so highly doubt she was heartbroken and calling her a parent is a stretch of the imagination. Follow a few more weeks then comment 😂
Oh god I didn’t know that 😬 wonder if she is gonna have a sneaky one or two drinks…

Reactions: 1
Did she mention getting her nails done while down there because doing her make up in the room there brown and now they are white. I do think she's expecting a ring...
Ya definitely expecting a ring/ organised for him to give her a ring and she'll be "shocked", maybe Luke might get another piss stick form wexford

• Haha
Reactions: 10
could you tell me what you said to proceive? I’m going to email & represent true PCOS , infertility & IVF so would love to know what you said (roughly)x
Just explained how disappointing it was to see them use Sarah as a brand ambassador.. Sarah who was actively trying to conceive but yet drank huge amounts of alcohol up until only recently enough.. also said how bad the ad was she done for such a reputable brand and was shocked they are using her . Got a lovely reply to be honest... so you will be able to do an even better mail as you have the experience of ivf.. and you are alot better at working things than me 💗💗💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My guess is the nails done will be filmed for “footage” to show their spa, she defo asked for white for a ring. Nothing bleeping tackier, I hate when girls do this then pretend to be shocked at a proposal. Dipshits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm confused about the dress, she made a big deal out of buying a dress for this occasion didn't she? Now it's akin to the green blazer, sonic will be in it next week

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can put lipstick on a pig she's still a pig dress is awful have the hotel seen keeeeeets lovely tweets hopefully there are not any gay or over weight people working in hotel he's been gifted a free stay in we all know how he feels about them

Jesus the mariculous recovery from last week is just insane

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.