Sarah Burke #47 Think she lied about IVF/insemination, but be careful or she will have me for defamation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just knew she would say she had it 🙈 Next story was about what food she could eat and her trip to Wexford. She is such a liar lads, my friend has it and I tell ya something I would love Sarah to see someone who really has it and she’ll know she’s alive because my friend has lost nearly a stone in weight because of it as she cannot eat and is mostly confined to the bed

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Keet with the Teet wont be long getting fed up of yer wans antics, to be fair I'd say she would ware you down with the constant whinging

Reactions: 11
She no more has Hyperermis because if she did last thing she would be able to do is go away and go for dinner she’s catching herself out on her own lies

I had a friend with hyperemesis and god love her I felt so helpless and useless while she was pregnant. The only thing I could do to help was drop up dinners to her husband and 5 year old when she was in hospital. Its bleeping awful i wouldn't wish it on anyone god love ye
My friend is 16 weeks and was diagnosed at 9 weeks, I also follow someone on instagram who has it and she has been in the bed since she fell pregnant it’s horrific. My friend has lost nearly a stone as she’s so sick and can barely stomach anything only tuk biscuits. Sarah burps is a disgrace with her made up bleeping severe morning sickness cause if she had it wouldn’t certainly be talking about food and going for nights away.

Reactions: 12
She's making a total mock of women who have went through it and struggling with it now, she's a liar, can you imagine living your life looking for attention, faking illnesses , fake tears & everything else in between !!!! It's what she wanted all along to be stuck to the bed in hospital the poor me narrative !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is HG that interesting that it will drive her followers up? Unfortunately loads of women suffer from it. Plus the twit doesn't have it. Maybe her faking it will attach followers in disbelief. What is she going to latch onto next week. Maybe a low lying placenta?? That will be sex out for teet
She’ll have every pregnancy related illness under the sun diabetes low lying placenta I will put €50 on it now

Reactions: 14
The stag is Galway - wonder if he went! Convenient timing for the sickness. What are the chances next Friday she will be perfect and spend the weekend eating with no issues
She is that twisted definitely something she would do so he can't go

Reactions: 5
She's making a total mock of women who have went through it and struggling with it now, she's a liar, can you imagine living your life looking for attention, faking illnesses , fake tears & everything else in between !!!! It's what she wanted all along to be stuck to the bed in hospital the poor me narrative !!!
I used to enjoy Sarah's insta at the start.. but after a while it was getting on my last nerve how she would say Luke was sick.. every week it was something different and she thrived on it... like it was constant ... I unfollowed then...

Now she's moved onto herself been sick.

A good kick in the bollix she needs

Reactions: 19
I only had a slight bout of morning sickness..more nauseous than actual throwing up but I couldn’t stomach most food..especially heavy things 🤢 I’m really confused listening to her…she’s saying that she’s leaving herself go too long..does she mean she’s not eating enough.? Doesn’t make any sense to me…

Reactions: 7
I’m a lurker and I dip in and out but this one grates me. If she has HG she’s some Miracle women. There was times I was so weak I couldn’t even get out of bed to go hospital.3,5 stone I lost and got GD then to top it all off. She no more has it than she has her 90 odd billion cysts and fertility issues.

Reactions: 15
Beggy Mitchell would she ever go do one, painful idiot, she's as desperate for the followers is Keith gonna propose 🤔 I suppose she sees it as charging extra money too for posts, her account needs to be hacked asap 😜
de he say he’d propose at 50k? 🤔 or maybe it was a dream (nightmar)

Ciara Burke put this up.
Maybe they’re finally moving out of (escaping) Tina’s

I’m a lurker and I dip in and out but this one grates me. If she has HG she’s some Miracle women. There was times I was so weak I couldn’t even get out of bed to go hospital.3,5 stone I lost and got GD then to top it all off. She no more has it than she has her 90 odd billion cysts and fertility issues.
well the tell will be if she loses the 1st 4lbs she put up since her lightest 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
All joking aside I was never sick but my last pregnancy I was had nausea like I’ve never known. Never vomited. But Christ I couldn’t even think of food. I’m not buying it

Reactions: 3
I fell at the first hurdle, I had to follow her again for these antics 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.