Sarah Burke #47 Think she lied about IVF/insemination, but be careful or she will have me for defamation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see a Convair belt for sale,hotel in Wexford looking for one!! Because bear back burke is eating for two now. #rollherhome

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait a second. She is in hospital with hyperemesis and she is thinking of going away to a hotel and what she will wear going out to dinner? What??
I have 2 friends that were gravely ill with it during their pregnancies and all they could do was try survive the day, not plan nights away and dinners. Something stinks here
It’s mind boggling. I’ve a few friends and family members that had it too and they couldn’t leave their beds for months. Nevermind go on a weekend away. It’s either a bug or just a few days of pregnancy sickness but hyperemesis, like seriously 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
How does she know she won’t be too sick to go away to a hotel? Is her make believe sickness working around her busy schedule!

Reactions: 25
Wait a second. She is in hospital with hyperemesis and she is thinking of going away to a hotel and what she will wear going out to dinner? What??
I have 2 friends that were gravely ill with it during their pregnancies and all they could do was try survive the day, not plan nights away and dinners. Something stinks here
I think we all know she doesn't have HG but it drives engagement up for her and Saaaayyyyra thrives on drama.
Here she is taking up a bed in hospital pretending to be sick and looking forward to just the 2 of us next weekend, it's so sad that she has no time for her son, does she even like him? He deserves so much better than a mother like her. She buys his affection and the very short time she spends with him. Her preference is her sperm donor of a wet week, she is pathetic. I'm sorry now but it's a psychiatric ward she needs to be in. The constant need of validation and her neediness is alarming. Any sign of poor Jean??

Reactions: 23
I just saw another Instagrammer recording herself crying taking a pregnancy test 🙄🙄 what is wrong with the world

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Talking about going out for dinner with HG. The thought would not cross your mind. A cream cracker maybe. Feels a bit like a lie.

Reactions: 24
Is HG that interesting that it will drive her followers up? Unfortunately loads of women suffer from it. Plus the twit doesn't have it. Maybe her faking it will attach followers in disbelief. What is she going to latch onto next week. Maybe a low lying placenta?? That will be sex out for teet

Reactions: 7
I think we all know she doesn't have HG but it drives engagement up for her and Saaaayyyyra thrives on drama.
Here she is taking up a bed in hospital pretending to be sick and looking forward to just the 2 of us next weekend, it's so sad that she has no time for her son, does she even like him? He deserves so much better than a mother like her. She buys his affection and the very short time she spends with him. Her preference is her sperm donor of a wet week, she is pathetic. I'm sorry now but it's a psychiatric ward she needs to be in. The constant need of validation and her neediness is alarming. Any sign of poor Jean??
exactly, she’s 2 days away from him this week cos of alleged HG, you’d think she’d postpone her trip with Onslow, he’s allegedly an adult so should get over it…. Then again Lukoland thrives when he’s with other people 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Thanks for making a new thread and not telling me. Currently in CUH hooked up to a drip for withdrawal and trauma. I’m floored tbh. Can’t keep anything down. Anyway anyone know anything nice I can snack on? Trying to make a list here so I don’t go without xx

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thanks for making a new thread and not telling me. Currently in CUH hooked up to a drip for withdrawal and trauma. I’m floored tbh. Can’t keep anything down. Anyway anyone know anything nice I can snack on? Trying to make a list here so I don’t go without xx
1kg sweet king jellies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The stag is Galway - wonder if he went! Convenient timing for the sickness. What are the chances next Friday she will be perfect and spend the weekend eating with no issues

Reactions: 21
Let alone the thought of food, if she was legit with HG she would crumble at the thought of mustering the energy for a shower! What a dose.

Reactions: 6
Dear diary,

I'm on a mini break there now in the CUMH. I got food poisoning from my infamous famous buttermilk chicken recipe but I'm trying to pass it off as hyperventaliating , halitosis, hypocrosisy whatever that fancy word is .

I'm hooked up a drip and on two different medications. I am egggghaustsd and I have vomited twice in 4 days ....I was nearly at death' door, I was wasn't I was. Now I'm asking my followers to send ideas for little snackey snacks that I can have like 2.5kg of baby potatoes, 6 tubs of sandwich fillers, a chicken in a bun, 4 wheels of cheese. I forgot that I'm supposed to not be able to eat but shh diary, Keet is supposed to be on a stag this weekend but we'll see about that 😉

Going to keep it short tonight cos I can see the nurses aren't doing things right so I need to share my medical advice with them 😉😂

Chat soon xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.