Sarah Burke #46 I’d say it’s not the first time that Keet was up for only 33 seconds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How would she even be able to finance a car if her credit history is so bad? Anyone who boost about a lifestyle the way she does is clearly broke! Anyone with a euro or two doesn’t go round telling town an country everything! She can’t hold her own piss! It’s so clear to see she is miserable an trying to keep up appearances an show off

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Time for new thread.

Love this from @ahtisyourself 😂😂

Anyone want to do a quick recap for this dope of a wan 🤦‍♀️
Damn it! Was full sure I’d have the thread title this time 😂
Off to go eat 10KG of Kerrs Pink smothered in 5 types of cheese… don’t worry about me, it’ll be beeeuuudiful ✨licks top lip✨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Damn it! Was full sure I’d have the thread title this time 😂
Off to go eat 10KG of Kerrs Pink smothered in 5 types of cheese… don’t worry about me, it’ll be beeeuuudiful ✨licks top lip✨
That sounds yum! Think I got it right?? 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sit back and watch ladies as this will all come crashing down very soon when reality sets in.
Unless you are stealing nana beddy pension or won the lotto there is no one who can afford multiple holidays, new tvs, a car, ivf on a slimming world or factory wage. I'd say she is absolutely riddled with debt and it will all come to a head eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ah stop the same “jeep” as ma Julie 🤣🤣🤣🤣 barrs now the white jeep does she wanna be Julie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is a car (second hand or otherwise) having a valet? I would have though ALL cars coming out of an authorised dealer would be of showroom standard when being handed the keys. Strange one.

Reactions: 53
Does she have any cop on at all? Who says “I’d say he thought I was simple” in this day and age only a Neanderthal

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Clearly not new so. I got a 2nd hand car from main dealer & it was valet before handing over. My current car was from a local garage & he had it valet too (very 2nd hand, 10yrs old).

Sit back and watch ladies as this will all come crashing down very soon when reality sets in.
Unless you are stealing nana beddy pension or won the lotto there is no one who can afford multiple holidays, new tvs, a car, ivf on a slimming world or factory wage. I'd say she is absolutely riddled with debt and it will all come to a head eventually.
Sure twins and me lives same lifestyle.

Reactions: 6
So she's nervous about been a mother to two kids, sorry babe you don't even look after the child you have his shipped off 98% of the time, The new car I hope she has the worst trouble with it, 😜 it's all spend spend trying to keep up with the lavish lifestyle where ever she pulls the money from. People are struggling day to day and she can't help herself no consideration for anyone, she needs a reality check. The fact she couldn't even hug her son too busy skitting with creepy Keith about the car, we all know your priorities. The gloating and smugness by her !!! I hope it all catches up on her someday !!!

Reactions: 12
Anyone on her estate able to report the new car having no L plates to the boys in blue.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.