Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greywalls is absent as they haven’t the foggiest notion what’s going on. If they did they would have been on procrastinating like f€ck. This silent journey has highlighted Greywalls and Ratzhole for what they are - chancers
I agree. Ratzhole definetly had a few pieces of information wrong but I couldn't say as I would out myself.

Reactions: 6
Right, does anyone know anyone working dor Vodafone, electric ireland, even the TV licence man so we can go knock on the door of onslow gardens and see will she get up off the couch. We can use the good morning open curtain photos as our reference to which one is her gaff
She had her phone number on her slimming World details. We could just crank call the witch day and night....😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion but I absolutely hate fluffy pjs and I don't own a single pair...there I said it.
The sweating you’d do in them is actually unsanitary, hate them

Now I feel someone needs to do a David Attenborough style voiceover
This beast has not left her habitat for 10 days, unusual eyebrows still intact,preys on the food she hoards in her own teeth, seems docile and uninterested in hygiene, antibiotic resistant infection culturing nicely on tartan blanket she has used to insulate her blubber. Not prone to attack, unless you have a roosters bag in a five mile radius, then she hunts in pairs, teams up with another species who shares her den, he blinds others with his radioactive gnashers and together they eat the food, containers and all. They then retreat to their nest and laugh and laugh and laugh. They did, didn't they. They did. Knotted.
bleeping howling 😂😂😂 GOLD

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah I buy what @Graywalls says... anyone who gossips (everyone in other words) only ever has some of a story so I wouldn't be too harsh there ...
And even if @RATZ_HOLE was making it all up i still loved every bit of it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think Graywalls has said them self that they are an acquaintance and not a close friend so they won't have first hand information as it happens, I would think it is more through the grapevine which I would also take with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: 22
I wreckon she had OHSS and couldn’t transfer, she’d be on rest until they make sure her ovaries have gone back to normal
Now you could be on to something! She could have collapsed with pain last week over it - I’m not sure about the 10 day rest thing but definitely would need some rest with that

Reactions: 1
She'll be so hugh it isn't XL fluffy PJs the Burkes will worried about, it will be an XL coffin... maybe FOTA wildlife could offer some assistance...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pardon my ignorance but what is OHSS??
Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome is an exaggerated response to excess hormones. It usually occurs in women taking injectable hormone medications to stimulate the development of eggs in the ovaries. Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS) causes the ovaries to swell and become painful.

Reactions: 1
I hope shes fit enough to make her smoothie bowl or make 13 rashers 5 black puddings and 2 cartons of mushrooms. Out of my mind with worry for her. Anyone have a spare flash quirty bottle I can fill with holy water so I can call into onslow and shower her down with it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Pardon my ignorance but what is OHSS??
OHSS would literally show up as sudden Onset abdominal pain & then an ultrasound would confirm it - rest and pain relief really is all you can too but even then I don’t remember 10 days being the magic number 😂 she’s on day 8 by now anyway so I expect a big miracle for the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I heard from Julie's ex's mother's, brother's, aunt's, neighbour's , dog's hairdresser' assistant that Keet has done a runner with the Saxa . Himself and Luke have moved into a flat in town so they can just "be" and watch the football while they wait for mortgage approval. Luke made a pretty penny at the Monday club in Yall so Keet would rather get a mortgage with him than Sayyraaahh . They are planning a rescue mission for Mikey but that's gonna be a "silent rescue" so they can't talk about it 🤫

Herself has taken to the couch in an emotional state. The 10 days is how long she has to wait for a super injunction to come through so she can stop Keet from selling their beadiful live story yo the papers. He was gonna call it " I don't get to love you no more"

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Was the removal of "self employed" from her Bio aka CV done for legal reasons maybe.... can't claim certain things if self employed or maybe Brian quoted it in court 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Was the removal of "self employed" from her Bio aka CV done for legal reasons maybe.... can't claim certain things if self employed or maybe Brian quoted it in court 🤔
But she'd have to declare how she makes money if bank statements are requested etc unless she's hiding money wouldn't surprise me

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.