Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually has “k” tattooed on her body? Like in actual real life she has a tattoo of his initial? 🙈🙈
I think she said she got in done when she was in elevenerife but I could be wrong. She showed it off at her friends wedding she got a k and an L behind her ear

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why people get living peoples initials inked on them? Why? What is the idea of plastering the first letter of someones name on your body? Are you likely to forget it? Just WHY? 😩 such a scobe thing to do and I’m not sorry if I offend anyone. It’s a ridiculous thing to do! Buy a bleeping colouring book ffs 🙄 (this is coming from someone who has her name tattooed on her lower abdomen IN CHINESE) but the difference is I done it when I was like 18! SIXTEEN years ago! This woman made that decision a year ago….

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Think you should watch and listen very carefully Ms Burke (I know you’re watching here🤫)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe I missed something what was so funny about her father dropping over an onion. she found it hilarious. No wonder she finds teet so funny if she finds that funny

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pepper's give her ick ohhh duck off you absolutely godshite she was definitely dropped on her head as a baby go out and get your own onions she one lazy bleep nothing wrong just a fat slob
🤣🤣🤣 brilliant, if she was dropped on her head I'd say she bounced

Ye do know if you get your child's initial tattooed onto you, it means your a world class mama and you don't actually have to do any parenting like feeding them, tending to their emotional needs, bring them anywhere, interact with them etc etc. Does he have any friends outside of his cousins. I never heard her mention a class party or playdate. Teet probably looks after that side of things

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've a couple of questionable tattoos myself so not really in a position to judge but that LK is fuckin terrible 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s not enough for our Sarah to have their names and initials on every item in their house, she also needs to brand herself. But don’t worry, once Keith does a runner with the saxa, she can claim the K stands for knotted!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like behind her ear represents the k club not that they would let her within 5 miles of the place 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pull up a chair. The fella she was meant to marry ran away, there's also an issue of some theft of a shower gel. She already had the ham hock lurking on the sidelines, despite him hating fat birds, she's gone from fit and fab to fat and flab, she bought her house, then bought it again, and is now paying rent to live there, and just... be.
The run away groom found someone else and she popped a baby, a little girl,, legend says Sayrahhh hasn't been the same since, so she cancelled him out as Luke's father and made Keet a stepped up Daddy, he's terrific, when Sayrahhh gets glued to the sofa Keet parents the child. She's now on a silent journey to have a child with Keet, she doesn't seem to like the one she has, but with the awol groom reproducing, well, monkey see monkey do. So she has an embryo called Magnum, on hire purchase, and she's hoping for a family unit with the Bigot. She's with him I think 17 years now, altho she was to be married 2 years ago, but not one timeline fits all. She wears Keets name on a chain around her neck, because that's simply how much she getsss toooo loooove hiiiiim. She's off the drink, pity, as she does terrific lives with her friend Kelly. Any more information required?
This has to be the best thing I have read all day 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
And I was having a tit fuckin day so many many thanks for the lols 😂🤣☺

Reactions: 10
Sorry but this is a pet hate of mine....people that say "I need to have a shower" or "I must wash my hair" or proceed to tell you they had the shower or washed the hair..like it's a weekly chore that's going to take hours...its basic hygiene like taking a shite or changing your knickers...it shouldn't be seen as something to declare.. you know those people are absolutely honking dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Pull up a chair. The fella she was meant to marry ran away, there's also an issue of some theft of a shower gel. She already had the ham hock lurking on the sidelines, despite him hating fat birds, she's gone from fit and fab to fat and flab, she bought her house, then bought it again, and is now paying rent to live there, and just... be.
The run away groom found someone else and she popped a baby, a little girl,, legend says Sayrahhh hasn't been the same since, so she cancelled him out as Luke's father and made Keet a stepped up Daddy, he's terrific, when Sayrahhh gets glued to the sofa Keet parents the child. She's now on a silent journey to have a child with Keet, she doesn't seem to like the one she has, but with the awol groom reproducing, well, monkey see monkey do. So she has an embryo called Magnum, on hire purchase, and she's hoping for a family unit with the Bigot. She's with him I think 17 years now, altho she was to be married 2 years ago, but not one timeline fits all. She wears Keets name on a chain around her neck, because that's simply how much she getsss toooo loooove hiiiiim. She's off the drink, pity, as she does terrific lives with her friend Kelly. Any more information required?
Brilliant 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
This has to be the best thing I have read all day 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
And I was having a tit fuckin day so many many thanks for the lols 😂🤣☺
I was just gonna type this. I’ve had a really rotten day and I’ve been howling Thank you tattlers. Hands down the funniest threads 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I AM DEAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The hire purchase comment tipped me over the edge , I have honestly puked in my mouth from laughing so hard 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
N
Sorry but this is a pet hate of mine....people that say "I need to have a shower" or "I must wash my hair" or proceed to tell you they had the shower or washed the hair..like it's a weekly chore that's going to take hours...its basic hygiene like taking a shite or changing your knickers...it shouldn't be seen as something to declare.. you know those people are absolutely honking dirty.
This is so true, it implies it’s not an automatic process for them. Between her and SOH I couldn’t choose who’s worse, it’s an accomplishment to them. They want praise!
Too bad tattle doesn’t have an anon group chat. Irish huns would make the best game of would you rather..
Gun to your head, go to bed with Kips or Keet?
Would you rather, sleep under the manky tartan blanket on day 11 or handwash SOHs my protein bottoms for a week? Could go on and on but wouldnt want to make anyone ill or derail the thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.