Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How disgusting is she to guet again validate her coffin comment and to attempt to belittle people who strive to make sure their loved ones are dressed in their best. Poor disgusting Sarah, who never learned basic hygeine from her mother, and who has learned to cover odours with perfume and body spray from her sisters apparently, thinks it is acceptable to be buried in your own stenches with filthy hair.
She is to be pitied, she knows no better from her mother

Reactions: 27
How disgusting is she to guet again validate her coffin comment and to attempt to belittle people who strive to make sure their loved ones are dressed in their best. Poor disgusting Sarah, who never learned basic hygeine from her mother, and who has learned to cover odours with perfume and body spray from her sisters apparently, thinks it is acceptable to be buried in your own stenches with filthy hair.
Go on… 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes actually SO EMBASSING like a fecking love sick puppy she wouldn't know what a single parent was or a days work for that matter if it was stuck to the bottom of her manky airfryer...I physically wouldn't be able to vegetate on the sofa for 10 days obv if I had an injury or after surgery I'd have no choice but to just take it upon myself and aren't the sisters just as big of ejits encouraging her with flowers and pyjamas. Get a grip. If the whole brian bringing her to court thing is true then she's in for some land. She will not qualify for legal aid with all her disposable income and 2 employments *winky face* I had to take my pity of a children's father to court and in about a year and half going round in circles I have given my solicitor about 2,500k between appointments, letters, court and were back to square 1 now because he can't stick to 2 days a month but that's besides the point. Now she can choose to represent herself but id imagine that wouldn't go very well judging her public speaking history🤣 Judges do not give a fiddlers about he said, she said. They won't tolerate it.
ALL her means will be assessed, as will Brian's. Chances are they will put a maintenance order in place based on what they feel he can afford and that will be counted as means on her end so her social will be cut😆 She won't be able to dictate because there'll be an order in place and both parents have to stick to it. He may request guardianship as unmarried father's do not automatically have it in ireland and that will entitle him to be involved in all their child's important decisions school, medical stuff and consent for passport forms ect. Now she can refuse that but it would go against her very much so . Also if brian has access to lukes birth cert&pps no and is caring for him for whatever the amount of time required to be eligible he can actually claim for him and she wouldn't like that. It would be very unlikely that they'll put a permanent order in place first time, mainly because its a money racket but also because they have to be seen following a temporary (interim order) for x amount of weeks to show they can co parent. Now I don't know maybe Brian is as useless as my own children's father but dealing with Sarah must be hard work and she deserves someone official to put her in her place and let her realise that she doesn't call all the shots. A father has just as much right to be part of a child's life as a mother, Its just such a shame there seems to be alot more useless than good ones about.

Reactions: 23
She is to be pitied sure god love her she hasn’t an arse to her pants because she bought her house twice and now she’s paying rent 💁‍♂️ she needs to make up a fake illness to recoup herself from her public meltdown on Wednesday her sw empire she built from scratch with her bare hands is slowly starting to collapse but on the plus side what she’s losing in members she’s gaining in lbs 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sarah is the now the equivalent of when Supermommy was in hospital and giving breadcrumbs and keeping her hysterectomy secret. Sarah you are now on Supermommys level 🤪how is your little godson, he is better without you in his life, will you be godmother to Lisa solo mom if she goes again 🤪 ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wreckon she had OHSS and couldn’t transfer, she’d be on rest until they make sure her ovaries have gone back to normal

Reactions: 3
She’s literally like those dopes on Facebook who check into the hospital.
“U ok hun, what happened?”
“Pm me hun, don’t want to say on this”
Either say it or say nothing, attention seeking at its finest.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think we need a dear diary entry 🤣🤣🤣

Ye are all a pack of trolls y can't ye just let her be xl pj's and all

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn't wish bad on anyone but after her dig at the coffin comment again this one could do with a good whack of a panic attack. You know the kind where the attack is so bad you actually feel like you are going to die and thinking of your funeral arrangements. I've been there many the time . Not wishing death on her but just purely the feeling a panic attack brings. Maybe just maybe if she experienced this she would wake the f**k up take her head from the clouds and get a grip with herself . I have often passed her in Aldi Blackpool and the general area I don't think I'd be able to keep my gob shut a if passed her again .I think I need to stop watching for my own blood pressure.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@Graywalls come on gurrrl, you must have some news for us
Greywalls is absent as they haven’t the foggiest notion what’s going on. If they did they would have been on procrastinating like f€ck. This silent journey has highlighted Greywalls and Ratzhole for what they are - chancers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Greywalls is absent as they haven’t the foggiest notion what’s going on. If they did they would have been on procrastinating like f€ck. This silent journey has highlighted Greywalls and Ratzhole for what they are - chancers
👋👋👋👋I concur!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.