Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all start making up lies about what happened last week to put her on the couch for 10 days? That way she’ll deffo come on and address it. 😆😆 even though Sars hasn’t read tattle since 1864

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can we all start making up lies about what happened last week to put her on the couch for 10 days? That way she’ll deffo come on and address it. 😆😆 even though Sars hasn’t read tattle since 1864
I heard Carroll’s ran out of jumbo packs of ham so she’s organised a dirty protest - she thinks that means not washing herself and sitting on the couch in her own filth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I heard that her landlord has given her notice despite her buying it twice from him, supermom slimming is moving in as she is gonna be homeless and Sarah has to move back home to sonic who is charging double the rent, apparently Luke is moving in with majella and keet. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'd love to run into her in Cork. I'd ram her baby teeth out of her mouth with my fist and send her into her fluffy pjs so fast the fat stupid c**t. Making a mockery out of death and what people wear in coffins. I swear and I don't mean to be insensitive to wannabe mothers or anyone who has miscarried or who is struggling to have a baby but if she is every pregnant the baby is better off never being born. Look at luke the poor neglected child. I'll ring tusla the second I have proof of neglect. I hope you're reading here sarah because I will !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why they all buying her pyjamas slippers and flowers.. is it not sweet king shite they should be sending her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Like my sisters would hammer me if I went on like this. When I got the colostomy bag last spring I came home to 9 bouquets of flowers no joke. I put up a ‘thank you / overwhelming/ doing ok’ post on insta to me 140 followers & my sisters were like ‘calm down Kim Kardashian’s 😂 how are her sisters not telling her what a dope she looks like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Wasn't she well able to get coffee & the nails done 🥱 the big reveal will be ahead she's probably recorded on the back ground under blanket, she's like a broken record !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So big backed,laid up ,lump of lard can get up of her square hole to go to "ALDI" but couldn't bring her son to school.

Reactions: 20
Look Tattlers there's lots going on in the background, she's recording away and will talk about it when she's ready. At the moment she just wants "to be" in other words continue to make a right clown out of herself!!

What fabulous brands does she work with? The only ones I can think of are cheap brands like Dillon Yokes, Beanythingbut perfect and the glow thing for your teeth?? Any other brand?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘People are so good’ would you go away & see your mouth shut you fool. Show us a gesture from someone who isn’t blood related or isn’t a wannabe on Instagram. You can’t because you don’t have a real friend to your name. There are people out there going through hell with illnesses working away & doing their best no matter their circumstance & you have thus pathetic excuse for a human & her attention seeking.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Look Tattlers there's lots going on in the background, she's recording away and will talk about it when she's ready. At the moment she just wants "to be" in other words continue to make a right clown out of herself!!

What fabulous brands does she work with? The only ones I can think of are cheap brands like Dillon Yokes, Beanythingbut perfect and the glow thing for your teeth?? Any other brand?
Oh my HAM, Voodoooooz. That’s it then!
Make no mistake she’s online 24/7 she’s just not posting. Well if she gets pregnant on one round with one embryo it’s a total mockery to all who enter IVF

Reactions: 5
lips included 😂

Like my sisters would hammer me if I went on like this. When I got the colostomy bag last spring I came home to 9 bouquets of flowers no joke. I put up a ‘thank you / overwhelming/ doing ok’ post on insta to me 140 followers & my sisters were like ‘calm down Kim Kardashian’s 😂 how are her sisters not telling her what a dope she looks like
only laughing at the Kim kardashian comment, not the colostomy ❤

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Said she wasn't feeling well after the drop off. 100% she had a mini breakdown (I use this word very loosely with this witch) cos something happened with her real true love , Brian.

Reactions: 16
The reposting of the pjs I’d say was to rattle tattlers even tho she doesn’t read here 🙄 but it just goes to show how uneducated she is who would think posting anything related to what you wear in a coffin is appropriate to post aside from the fact it’s highly insensitive but given the tragic murders at the weekend I would say every mother in the country aside from Sarah is feeling that mothers pain to a degree , it’s not funny it’s not cute learn to read the room if she posted that picture to her grid how many likes would it get? I’m guessing the (abusive) comments would weigh more!

Reactions: 18
Right, does anyone know anyone working dor Vodafone, electric ireland, even the TV licence man so we can go knock on the door of onslow gardens and see will she get up off the couch. We can use the good morning open curtain photos as our reference to which one is her gaff

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I def think she had a row with Teet because he put his foot down on lukes first day of school by refusing to be there. I think she wanted the pictures at the school gates of the 'unit of dreams' but he left her do it alone because he wasn't able for the stepped up daddy backlash... I think Brian was probably there with his better half and it triggered her into a meltdown in the car.... I think she had a massive row that continued on with Teet until she regretted it .. queue the soppy gross Sarah and Teet memories and tagging that followed... that didn't work so she took to the couch for bed rest hoping that would bring him back.... seems to have worked perhaps as we got a glimpse of him again in that selfie... I also think being ignored at bperfect events has her demented ..... shes some fruit cake... whatever she is trying to make out might have happened to her I won't be believing a word of it... shes nuts altogether....

Reactions: 21
She’s actually just evil to be standing over that tik tok about coffins. It’s like she is slowly pressing a self destruct button on her life with her tone deaf comments on social media. She comes across as a real needy, attention seeking, devious girl. Maybe it’s because of all the build up of bitterness and resentment in her from throwing away her perfect life with Brian by playing away behind his back. Almost feel sorry for Keith! He’ll get sense soon enough!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.