Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah here had to rewatch the manic episode from this morning she's delusional really & no need like. I bet she was practicing the crying for days on point at the school gate Bless her she loves the attention too no shame like πŸ₯± if that was my family member our friend id be embarrassed for them 😏

Reactions: 8
Wow, what a performance. Those tears are (imo) not about Luke going off to school at all. Looks more like she realises how much time she's wasted getting up on every fella in cark for the baby girl of her dreams and has left luke to his own devices that Brian could easily take Luke full-time and she'd be without any child. There was a pause in her frantic crying and it looked insincere. Like 'am I still recording'?!! Let me make sure I've cried enough tears so the judge can see I am a caring mother :rolleyes: Mouldy geebag needs to work on her body language, a lot of tell tale signs there sayrah and it isn't undiagnosed manic depression disorder.

Reactions: 17
I want to climb into the phone after that saga to box this witch right between her tiny hole eyes on her big target nose. Bawling and crying about Luke, no sorry about whatever happened with Brian at the school gates and not one duck given about this poor innocent child. Does she realise how pathetic she is. She passed and pawned him off all summer to anybody willing to take him and she thinks anybody will be taken in by this performance. Sarah u have the most gorgeous lil lad and it couldn't be more obvious that u don't give 2 fucks. U should be ashamed of urself letting ur child down like this all summer. 98% of the time my hole u NEVER have him and it doesn't seem like u want to. Poor Luke with the most pathetic excuse for a mother that even walked. Can't even bring the child for speech therapy even this he so obviously needs it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
All for attention by her she barely had him all summer, a disgrace really but I'm glad Luke made memories with everyone else, She's an embarrassment !!! & Shud be ashamed of herself, we all know her life revolves around food , bigot Keith & talking in to her phone !!!
[/QUOTE
Comment lasted 16 minutes before it was removed and my burner account 747 was also blocked
he deserves more so give it to him. Quote of the century πŸ‘

Reactions: 7
My 2 cents on the tears and a little insight into me. Disclaimer: this post is a no way a look at me / give me attention / feel sorry for me post and I am fully aware this tread is about Sarah Burp and not about me Puffin McPuffinstuff πŸ˜‚

Anyway , I don't think Sayrah is depressed and I say this because I am. I was properly diagnosed, I didn't google it, and I am on anti depressants perscriped by my GP. In the lead up to getting diagnosed I felt nothing . Absolutely nothing , a completely overwhelming sense of numbness. I had incidences before where I had quite intrusive thoughts so this was new . Through those previous episodes and now I have never once felt the urge to sit and record myself crying . Honestly that absolutely baffles me and I think it is such attention seeking behaviour which brings me to my main point

I'm sure the IVF hormones are doing a number on her but those tears were all for Sayrah and all about Sayrah. She couldn't give 2 shiny shits about that child and has shown time and time again her lack of patience with him , her disdain for him , coldness towards him and all round crappy behaviour.

Sometimes crappy behaviour is just that, crappy behaviour and not a sign of mental illness and I think that is what we witnessed with herself today. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk, normal sarcastic posting and diary entries shall resume πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 56
My 2 cents on the tears and a little insight into me. Disclaimer: this post is a no way a look at me / give me attention / feel sorry for me post and I am fully aware this tread is about Sarah Burp and not about me Puffin McPuffinstuff πŸ˜‚

Anyway , I don't think Sayrah is depressed and I say this because I am. I was properly diagnosed, I didn't google it, and I am on anti depressants perscriped by my GP. In the lead up to getting diagnosed I felt nothing . Absolutely nothing , a completely overwhelming sense of numbness. I had incidences before where I had quite intrusive thoughts so this was new . Through those previous episodes and now I have never once felt the urge to sit and record myself crying . Honestly that absolutely baffles me and I think it is such attention seeking behaviour which brings me to my main point

I'm sure the IVF hormones are doing a number on her but those tears were all for Sayrah and all about Sayrah. She couldn't give 2 shiny shits about that child and has shown time and time again her lack of patience with him , her disdain for him , coldness towards him and all round crappy behaviour.

Sometimes crappy behaviour is just that, crappy behaviour and not a sign of mental illness and I think that is what we witnessed with herself today. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk, normal sarcastic posting and diary entries shall resume πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Are you fishing for jellies??
Very brave to tell your story, and yes indeed, she's such a crappy human, glad you reached out and got help for how you were feeling, please stay on the tablets tho as they could be contributing to you being such a funny tunt. Love your posts 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19

You’re the first person that I’ve seen mention the numbness symptom! I thought I was the only one and this made me not go to my GP for ages because I wasn’t β€œsad”. Thank you for sharing ❀ But now Burps is going to rob our diagnoses and start claiming this symptom - new illness pendingπŸ˜‚ the only thing is can’t feel is her cheaply overfilled lips πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Hope you've better and brighter days to come πŸ’•πŸ’• we all love your diary entries drive it on 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Are you fishing for jellies??
Very brave to tell your story, and yes indeed, she's such a crappy human, glad you reached out and got help for how you were feeling, please stay on the tablets tho as they could be contributing to you being such a funny tunt. Love your posts 😘
I was angling more for a pair of slippers cos winter is coming πŸ€”πŸ˜‚Thank you ❀

You’re the first person that I’ve seen mention the numbness symptom! I thought I was the only one and this made me not go to my GP for ages because I wasn’t β€œsad”. Thank you for sharing ❀ But now Burps is going to rob our diagnoses and start claiming this symptom - new illness pendingπŸ˜‚ the only thing is can’t feel is her cheaply overfilled lips πŸ˜‚
It's a weird one isn't it ?πŸ€” Maybe she she can claim the others symptoms like the overwhelming urge to change your sheets and clean your air fryer πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just listened to the stories properly I had to tap through earlier cause I cant bare to listen to her bullshit about caring about that child sometimes while she shows the complete opposite by pawning him off at every opportunity.
I'm sorry I did listen now. What a weirdo. What is she crying over. My child went to school happy. As he should Sarah you balloon. Starting to say he deserves more then like a dig at brian. He deserves more than both of them. He needs 2 parents there for him and currently he has 2 part time parents and family and friends he spends more time with.
She forgot her Dylan Oaks too. How was anyone to know she was lukes mam without it branded all over her.

Reactions: 11
She could not have asked for a better child than Luke, I really despise how she treats him.
Most children just want to spend time with their parents, it goes by so quickly , she is so self obsessed that she is missing out on the child in front of her eyes

Reactions: 12

Thank you for sharing... you're right it's very crappy behaviour by her and I apologise for throwing out bipolar as being a possibility

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s crying for the gram because Julie was crying yesterday. They are 2 bleeping gowls squeezing out tears for children they resent so strangers will think they are good mothers.
When my twins started school, I didn't cry I was delighted a bit of peace and quite and a clean house for a few hours🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

We are well over due a dear diary 😘

Reactions: 2
Her outburst is all about what a credit he is to her and the way she's reared him. He's a great boy thanks to her.She's making him sound like a lick arse, people pleaser. I'd say she does feel guilty. It sounds like he told her stay the duck in bed mother, you wanted nothing to do with me for the summer, don't bother showing up for the photo opportunity on the gram. I'll go to school with Donna. I hope that's what he meant. She's totally useless

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.