Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was at school the first day back was no big deal. I was lucky if my mother was there never mind my father! Kids don't know they're born now 😂😂
Same! I had older siblings and we all walked each other to school every day. Don’t think my mother even knew what classes we were going into 🤪 kids now are pandered to over everything

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really is a disgust with her fake tears and then in one breath oh ill get a coffee and I've nails so business as usual. One thing i pride myself on is being a good mother. I had 3 appts this summer which were an hour each and that's the only time i didn't have my kids. I have them 24/7 well 1 went back to school today but the youngest i always have, hes never been babysat by anyone.
I've not one ounce of an issue by people who have others who help them out. I had it and wasn't going to be a martyr to the cause of motherhood for my child spending time with others. It does child and parent good not to have them 24/7... BUT BUT BUT this wan? She is something else, she spends NO time with poor Luke. I'm just glad he had a great summer near the beach plying with other kids, instead if being stuck indoors at home or in a car spinning beddy around for chips.

Reactions: 11
Oh sayyyrrraaa . Luke is gone in and sooooo happy because the poor boy will finally have a routine and get the attention he craved allllll summer that you as an excuse of a MOM failed to give him!!! Not denying you the emotions that come with kids starting school. Surprised you even took the time to acknowledge his first day back when you had to get to yet another appointment for yourself! Get a grip woman. Remove yourself from insta and do some self reflection!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I did too. I'd say she's just wishing herself and Brian were still together maybe seeing both parents of children at the school gate (my own dh wasn't there he's away working so no big deal either way). Brian was definitely there for his first day, she had pics up of it.
I get everyone and their granny wanting to be there for very first day of school EVER, but every year after? No ffs it's school, he's not heading off to the army... Brian was probably working (unlike srahs 5 minutes a week) and couldn't get time off or just didn't want to go and that's fine... luke didn't seem to care he was happy to go with the Duffys 🤣 she was crying cos with Onslow was at work, she was hoping Brian would turn up so she coukd talk to him without onslow or Michelle around 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
With all the crying and bullshit in to the phone she nearly could have gotten a walk in, 🤪🤣 can you imagine the sight of her at the school gate , Luke is used to saying goodbye and off he trots because she just dumps him off all along . No doubt she will be on later rattled 🥱 but the truth hurts & fairplay that people call her out !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My husband has never gone to a first day of school, he sees them in their uniform and tells them good luck and that it. What's the big deal.

Reactions: 17
I work 5 nights a week some of my older children are older teenagers , my husband works away mon-fri I get home in time to see my kids head off to school I sleep for 4 hours so when they come home from school I’m here for them , we often miss first day back to school but the difference is our kids are with us every day we don’t farm them out . It’s no big deal about going back to school unless parents make a big deal out of it . Small children are none the wiser , half of the dramatics of these people would do . I would love to have a day time job but childcare would cripple us , she is so lucky to have the support she has . No young child needs to see their mother bawling cos they went to school . Silly unnecessary carry on for a few likes .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her nose looks massive in them videos and her eyes quite far apart. Has she had filler there I wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She will in her hole be on to address this, she’ll go to ground like the snaaake she is and spend the evening dreaming of Magnum ( who I can imagine looks like this) Image of Keef isn’t he

She will in her hole be on to address this, she’ll go to ground like the snaaake she is and spend the evening dreaming of Magnum ( who I can imagine looks like this) Image of Keef isn’t he
F39876BE-6F75-4BD1-AC87-EBF6C31FD5E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Wonder was Brian there with Lukes sister in the pram. Maybe even Lukes stepped up Mammy was there too ... Then maybe Luke ran over to them delighted and turned to Sarah and said 'you can go back to bed now mammy, I see Daddy byeeeee' ... and maybe Teet was still in the feathers with his Saxa after a night shift so Sarah couldn't ring him and instead got back into the car and had a meltdown to her 40k 'genuine' followers... 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Click on the quoted message and brings you to the post 👏😂 worth a ban 😂
Thank you ! I didn't realise clicking on the quoted message brings you back to it 🙈 I now have saved myself endless scrolling 🤣
Your comment was bang on and hopefully gave her a punch to her belly full of spuds !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.