Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might get away with her behaviour now but she won’t forever. When Luke is old enough to understand what she has done he will dislike her guts

Reactions: 15
The should move the date a couple of days either earlier or later. She really is awful. Can’t imagine what tit show will take place at Christmas

Reactions: 10
Has anyone a contact within the diocese of cloyne that can confirm the date of this christening? The not knowing is driving. Me. MAD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Do these insta wans do anything else only pamper themselfs
Where is all the money comeing from another holiday big party for the child the mind boggles shes hasent enough collabs to cover all she spends

Reactions: 7
The should move the date a couple of days either earlier or later. She really is awful. Can’t imagine what tit show will take place at Christmas
Didn't she say before she will have him every Christmas and that won't change she's septic really !!

Do these insta wans do anything else only pamper themselfs
Where is all the money comeing from another holiday big party for the child the mind boggles shes hasent enough collabs to cover all she spends
Fleecing the Slimming world cash box 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know where these skangers are bringing Tina on holidays? I’m having my first abroad holiday with my H2B at the exact same time (we couldn’t afford it previously with Yano actually paying our bills and mortgage not scrounging off the government) and I swear to duck if she’s in the same place as me (it’s a Spanish drinking place by all accounts online) I’ll be on banged up abroad by this time next month😂
Money on Lanzarote 💶

• Haha
Has anyone a contact within the diocese of cloyne that can confirm the date of this christening? The not knowing is driving. Me. MAD.
Graywalls confirmed it, without confirming it..... we already knew what she was at anyway.....

A judge might decide they split xmas so sarah you won't be so funny then if a proper arrangement are made you can't pick and choose what you want

If I was Michelle I’d change the date out of pure spite 😆
I hope she does duck you sarah 🖕😅

Reactions: 12
She's a great life off to get the eyebrows done organise a big birthday party for Luke even thou he deserves it with how bad she neglects him !!! Still cant get over if she's gonna keep him away from the christening people really shud see what a nasty horrible woman she is !!!

Reactions: 3
Who in their right mind would buy her manky castoffs? I can smell them from here 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He made her a cup of tea,he might as well coz he can't make babies 😂.....your old clothes could go to Michelle coz she has the figure for them burps🐖🐖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
No comment but can confirm a lot of people have guessed a lot of things right
I hate calling people this but what a bleep if she’s doing this, wasn’t New York around the time the baby was due? like she had Luke in picture with all of Keith’s family but won’t let him enjoy an occasion with his own dad and sibling… spiteful to say the least

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Having a little stalk, as you do 😂😂 But this cracks me up...

Brian Buckley got engaged to Sarah Burke... Ah how lovely, only now the post is accompanied with pictures of Brian and Sarah with there new partners 😂😂😂

Is this not something people would take down from their page 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Having a little stalk, as you do 😂😂 But this cracks me up...

Brian Buckley got engaged to Sarah Burke... Ah how lovely, only now the post is accompanied with pictures of Brian and Sarah with there new partners 😂😂😂

Is this not something people would take down from their page 😂😂
The state of Keith and Sarah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.