Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
I’m all for the teasing but my god, my heart actually panged for her. The state she’s let herself go to compared to when they started. He’s still an ugly fuvk inside and out but he’s “upgrading” himself with the plastic teeth whereas she’s getting worse by the minute, hair, makeup, body weight. The unhappiness is so apparent. She’s a hateful trollop but I can’t help but feel for her in how low her heart and head must feel. No excuse, she’s using that pain to be a bitter twisted toxic evil bitch but the damage and hurt she’s living through right now…..those photos could be used in a trial for coercive control etc in a few years

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Puffin

VIP Member
Will someone try and explain to me why she insists on wearing those Penny's bra let's and going braless so much. If her diddies are really 8ft or whatever from the breastbone would she not be doing everything to keep them somewhere close to where they should be ? 🤔

My chest is a lot smaller than hers and still attached to the breast bone and I only wear those knocking around the house 🤷🏻‍♀️Maybe I should take a leaf out her book or a boob out of a bra and follow her lead and I too could have a beyond perfect fella like Keet 😂

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I think she dislikes normal day to day life in general...the running of a household,cleaning etc ..she never once comes on to talk about cleaning products or tips like that..the only house chore she seems to enjoy is food shopping because it involves food...even as a pet owner she never mentions Mikey ever....never talks about anything dog related,food,bringing him to the vet etc....I know pet owners who always chat about their cat/dog....I think in ways she is very detached from the life she has...
I get the impression she was dragged up. Never taken anywhere, never taught any manners, never shown any affection and it’s why she is the way she is. She will do literally anything for attention and is a compulsive liar. She doesn’t seem to relate to Luke at all as a mother, when she split with Brian Luke should have been the number 1 priority, he would have been confused & a bit lost and she should have built him up. Lots of single mothers have very tight relationships with their kids because they are together most of the time but it’s not the case here. He is a burden to her. It’s sad for him. She will be sorry for all of this when he hits the teenage years, I just hope he doesn’t go off the rails for his own sake

Howareyahun

VIP Member
I get a great laugh with the hun bun, she's like the McCollum? girl that was a drugs mule a few years ago in South America

• Haha
Jesussssss that reel is inspiring exactly 0 people to buy those leggings and tops. I never thought I’d say this but she makes facesbygrace look slim toned and put together in her women’s best gear. They should have changed the name to ‘women’s average at best’ for burp. I feel a bit sorry for her watching that ...like she’s forcing herself to do it she knows herself she’s not a bit comfortable and she just grits her teeth and lies, it’s sad really give me a Normal day job any day over that shit

• Heart
  • Haha

Danni78

That sock account that was really her she basically admitted she wants to come on and lie but can't because of tattle.

Sure if you are telling the truth you wouldn't even care what was being said here it would be just opinions but with her its thread after thread after thread of people catching her out on all her lies surely to god you go on the internet and lie people are guna comment on it.

The video was pointless it was just her saying oh this person made a comment towards me this person said this, this other person said that, I don't want my mam calling over asking how it went etc. such pointless nonsense talk just about the treatment and what it entails no one cares about what random people in your life are saying Jesus Christ like...

If I knew nothing about burp and I was looking up fertility treatments and came across that video I would be thinking why do they have a simple bastard on their youtube rambling pointless stuff, if their SM team is bad in this day and age you would not let them near your body you would think they are unprofessional which it seems they are.

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Children also shouldn't just be treated differently because of their genetics. My brother has a beautiful step daughter who we treat the exact same as his other children. She is included in the grandchildren photos, she is treated just the same as the rest of the kids in the family, she has sleep overs with my child who is absolutely delighted to have a cousin the same age as her.
This isn’t about biology etc this is about a woman using a child as a weapon and means to manipulate a family and man she’s barely known a wet week. The OP was being funny regarding biology of Luke and Keith who this thread is about. No need for anyone to take offence, this thread isn’t about them as was stated to the woman whom took offensive over being a single mother and welfare comments and shaming single mams. Edit to add I’ve my own family history as does my partner, I hate the whole “step” shit, you’re family end of, so I’m in this boat, it personally includes me and I’m not offended

• Heart

Beddy

Chatty Member
That filter today is out of all order 🤣 Keith must watch her stories at work and think I fucking wish that’s what I was going home to 🤦🏽‍♀️
I think that’s honestly what she thinks she looks like, it’s sad really. She’s a sad article though, how often does she do this spiel about ‘I’m prepped now, yeah I’m organised, I’ve my food in’. It’s like every time she does her food shopping she thinks this is it now, I’m really going to lose the weight this time. It’s people like her NEVER lose the weight, the slobby habits are so ingrained that they will never change their lifestyle and maintain any weight loss. She comes on so smug then after every shop, as if she’s discovered the secret to it all and she’s going to be a miss universe candidate in a couple of months. Id say she’ll never get to target ever again.
Oh yeah and there’s three of you in the house Sarah, not two yourself and Keith as you just referred to 🤨 selfish cow

Last edited:
  • Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
‘Luke’s pool deflated so he got a new one’…
But you told us last Monday you were washing it out? So what actually happened is you didn’t mind last years one in that bomb site of a back yard, it didn’t work this week - and with one more sunny day left in this week long heatwave you’re getting him a pool. Parent of the year.

• Haha

Hottopic

He actually explained things very well. I liked him 🙈🙈.
He also pretty much said that Keith had issues with his sperm!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
So ok...please don't jump on me for bringing Michelle into this thread. I was in work late yesterday waiting for an engineer to finish fixing something and I was bored so had a look at Michelle Facebook (she's back on). It's really sad as it's very much her son, the new baby and herself and Brian and not one peek or mention or hint at Luke being park of their little family. I'm sorry but if you get with someone with a child in my eyes you take them into your family and make them part of it , especially when you have a could between you and that child is your daughter's sibling. I really did feel for Luke. His own mother couldnt give a shit about him and will palm him off on anyone, his 'step mother ' has made it clear he's not part of the family, his own father couldnt care less it seem and then there's super sperm who is a fairweather father figure for the camera. It's awful. That poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Phew, thank god for Sarah, if it wasn't for her updates, I'd never know it was the morning time 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂

Isn't it well for her being able to ship her son off to his stepped up daddy's family on a weekly basis, has she actually had her child for a full week all summer??? 98% of the time my fucking arse 🖕🖕

Attachments

Cpeople

VIP Member
She's not giving anyone who is thinking/having or starting IVF any Great mindset (if that's even right word to use) it's constantly whinging about not drinking, bruising, swelling, feeling low, tiredness,can't get out of bed, putting on weight let's be honest she's not 1 good thing to say about it. I get the feeling she's in a rush and it's not a rush to be the doting mother I get the feeling it's to prove a point. And it just goes to show how stupid she really is she obviously has thought it through about the process. She's getting thick because it's not happening fast enough and in my opinion anyone who is starting or going through IVF will wait as long as they have too to get the baby they want..if any of this makes sense to you guys

Addd

VIP Member
I said it before but I’ll say it again, there should be a warning sign when Keith is going to appear on her stories.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She looks beyond ridiculous in every single one of those outfits. Of course that thirsty gom sincerely Chelsea is first in with the lick arse comments. She’s worse than any troll her.

• Haha
  • Heart