Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Just to correct Sarah’s timeline again / no mention of infertility or fertility of any kind until she was called out Mother’s Day for trying to sell sweets to help the women you can’t get pregnant. So that was March - and in May they visited therapie. Absolutely not a year!!! A month!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

FloggingMolly

Strange the last while ..... the over the top posts about luke and keets Mom / keets family , while she hasn't acknowledged her aunt home from USA whatsoever or her own family . Somethings up for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

MollyMalone

VIP Member
I find it very interesting that she keeps referring to the feeling of no control with regards to IVF but I think her whole life has spun out of control and that’s the real issue she’s struggling with. She has lost control of her weight and it’s just piling on, she has lost control over Brian and it’s killing her to see him happy with someone else, she has zero control in her relationship with Keeeet, Zero control over her finances, zero control over ppls opinions on Keeeet, zero control over her own popularity/like ability - everything she does blows up in her face for example the therapie video or the teeth whitening promo this week she didn’t seem to get anyone to buy them and then Julie put up a video and boom it’s sold out in 30 mins, all her relationships with her friends seem to be almost all gone, she’s drifting further and further from her family, she has little to no time with&for Luke, the slimming world era is coming to an end, keeeeets planning his get out clause by purchasing a house without her, ivf is not working and giving her a baby to trap keet and try to annoy Brian(who doesn’t give a fuck in first place) everyone knows she exaggerated/gave false information about her cysts, her cosmetic procedures have ruined her face, she cries bout not getting pregnant whilst doing fuck all with the lovely little boy she already has, her life is going to shite basically and to resolve it all she’s pawning Luke off to half cork, editing her pics, taking to the bed and trying to get sympathy votes 😬 this tail spin all happened once she started dating Keet but of course she thinks he’s absolutely perfect
That you Jean 🤔😂

I think you're bang on the money here! Her life is a mess. If she had any redeeming/likeable feature at all I would feel sorry for her as its really not nice to see anyone in that situation. But it's difficult to drum up sympathy for her when she comes across as such a horrible spiteful nasty bitch.

square_spoon

VIP Member
Why is she so obsessed with prom hair? She looks like a traveller teen bride who was left on the shelf until her 30s 🤣

• Haha

harleyquinnjoker

I have never commented on her weight here even though she constantly talks about weightless herself BUT the "before" and "afters" need to stop! This mornings pictures look like the same weight person only she learned how to pose in a more flattering manner! She has serious body dysmorphia aswell as behavioural issues around food, oh and the fact that she is a complete narcissistic goes too

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Surely they got more than 1 photo. The shorts and the below the knee tattoos seems to be a trend in the family. She's some saddo trying to insert Luke into their lives.
Literally came here to say this, family of scum in their football hooligan and chicken nuggie eating uniforms it seems 😂 the poxy sparkling white runners all matching his turkey teeth 😂 considering how he spoke about Tyson Fury’s granny, his own granny’s birthday looks like it would descend into a bare knuckle boxing match with burps and that fucking teen bride hairdo screaming GET HIM KEET GET HIM while videoing it

• Haha
Reactions: 26

cycleon

VIP Member
Not a hope would I pay that and they are so plain.

I've definitely seen and purchased nicer in homestore … feck it even Michèle Guinêts have better (if your not from cork you may not get the shop name sorry lol)

• Haha
  • Heart

Gifted!

VIP Member
Jesus fucking christ.

For a box of tat that very clearly came out of the pound shop. Those cheap colouring books and mini haribos, pvc glue with your name stuck on it.

Absolute shite. Then that dickhead saying "this is a luxury product and it's not a collab....its my good friend I've known years" :rolleyes:

DICKHEAD!

View attachment 1509782

She's on their now wearing the most ridiculous cheap lip glosses on her overdone lips and the weirdest bright yellow concealer on half her face. She is truly a very weird woman..

View attachment 1509775
This one is my fav

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

WreckinBalls

Chatty Member
Like why did she post her last stories about the shopping 😩 Apart from trying to distract from what's really going on, going into detail about food shop, dinners, days, left overs, how many trips one should make to Aldi, complete and utter shite that nobody cares about yet she does it on the daily, and spends ages talking about it too. I actually get violent 🤐😵

She hasn't done a thing with Luke for his summer holidays, she's a disgrace.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Swollen from injections reminds me of the mother’s who still go on about their mum tums despite their kids being 21. Not shaming either I have a tum myself but it’s from curry and wine, the time to blame the kids has long passed 🤣

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
I think she dislikes normal day to day life in general...the running of a household,cleaning etc ..she never once comes on to talk about cleaning products or tips like that..the only house chore she seems to enjoy is food shopping because it involves food...even as a pet owner she never mentions Mikey ever....never talks about anything dog related,food,bringing him to the vet etc....I know pet owners who always chat about their cat/dog....I think in ways she is very detached from the life she has...

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Memaw

Chatty Member
She wants a pregnancy to use as an excuse to eat all she wants gain weight and have no one comment on her she's said as much herself

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Keith may be on meds but his whole lifestyle and diet is a red flag for producing good sperm. If he was serious he’d be on a health kick now. Fags would be gone, diet cleaned up and he’d be off the drink. Same with her.

Icannot

“I feel really really confident in them , I really do “
Your body language, and covering your tummy with your hands / arms says otherwise hun !

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
She is being absolutely ridiculous posting that photo. Dear Sarah, you do not look like that, the end. Yours sincerely, a non envious tattler.

• Haha