Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puffin

VIP Member
Dear diary ,

Sayraah here. Been flat out with clabs all week. Keet has told me I need to start bringing home the bacon and not just the bodice but not in a nasty way ❤

First up I got a clab for bed clothes . It was so nice to get brand new stuff for the bed not Donna's cast offs. The quality was premium and they were fabliss. I was delided with them. Even Keet was delided with them, he said there now, he said "Sarah, my big backed beour, I'm delided you finally changed the sheets cos my side was gone crusty from 8 months of beyond perfect spunk and Saxa salt". Diary, he's a keeper ❤

Next clab was womens best gym gear. I wasn't going to do any try ons cos I wasn't feeling confident but I did it anyway cos I remembered I need the money. Tried on a black and a brown set and I was only weak for myself in them. Keet said I looked like Hanky the Christmas poo in the brown one, he says the sweetest things to me ❤

Went shopping yesterday after we went Friday at Therapie. Keeping my silent journey silent for now cos I made such a dogs dinner out it last week. I made up a story about hoping an old man. Keet helped an old man. I realised as well that when buying clothes you should get the size that actual fits and not the size you think you are when you are eye fucking yourself

Anyway got to go I think I left my child somewhere 🤔Liam Leo Luke might be in the pool since last night . Ah well that's his wash got now and he will be ready for school in September.

Chat soon xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
I find it very interesting that she keeps referring to the feeling of no control with regards to IVF but I think her whole life has spun out of control and that’s the real issue she’s struggling with. She has lost control of her weight and it’s just piling on, she has lost control over Brian and it’s killing her to see him happy with someone else, she has zero control in her relationship with Keeeet, Zero control over her finances, zero control over ppls opinions on Keeeet, zero control over her own popularity/like ability - everything she does blows up in her face for example the therapie video or the teeth whitening promo this week she didn’t seem to get anyone to buy them and then Julie put up a video and boom it’s sold out in 30 mins, all her relationships with her friends seem to be almost all gone, she’s drifting further and further from her family, she has little to no time with&for Luke, the slimming world era is coming to an end, keeeeets planning his get out clause by purchasing a house without her, ivf is not working and giving her a baby to trap keet and try to annoy Brian(who doesn’t give a fuck in first place) everyone knows she exaggerated/gave false information about her cysts, her cosmetic procedures have ruined her face, she cries bout not getting pregnant whilst doing fuck all with the lovely little boy she already has, her life is going to shite basically and to resolve it all she’s pawning Luke off to half cork, editing her pics, taking to the bed and trying to get sympathy votes 😬 this tail spin all happened once she started dating Keet but of course she thinks he’s absolutely perfect

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Girls, a total derail but I wanted to say thanks. I unfortunately was noticing a few similarities ye were pointing out in Sarah, in myself, with how I was always thinking about food and what I was eating next. Weight was going up and up, mood going down and down. Then about six threads ago someone was saying that she had a food addiction.. And I thought to myself, you need to get help. So I did! I can happily say it's been about two weeks and I have such a better relationship with food and am back exercising, and I unfollowed this wan too! Delighted, and all it took was ye inadvertently reminding me I had something in common with burps... Not anymore 🤞☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Limabri

“I can confirm I don’t look like this today”
🙄
You don’t look like that any day, love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

lil_sox

Chatty Member
7FC916B8-06B1-46C6-8955-BFFD83E38AAF.jpeg
Someone had a pic of her in a previous thread with her head half out a window and it reminded me of this pic 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Bbzelda

So ok...please don't jump on me for bringing Michelle into this thread. I was in work late yesterday waiting for an engineer to finish fixing something and I was bored so had a look at Michelle Facebook (she's back on). It's really sad as it's very much her son, the new baby and herself and Brian and not one peek or mention or hint at Luke being park of their little family. I'm sorry but if you get with someone with a child in my eyes you take them into your family and make them part of it , especially when you have a could between you and that child is your daughter's sibling. I really did feel for Luke. His own mother couldnt give a shit about him and will palm him off on anyone, his 'step mother ' has made it clear he's not part of the family, his own father couldnt care less it seem and then there's super sperm who is a fairweather father figure for the camera. It's awful. That poor kid.
Playing devils advocate but maybe Sarah goes mad if Michelle posts him on social media? I know of a few situations like that 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Beach30

This is actually sad that in her mind she actually thinks she looks like the picture on the left. She's only fooling herself.
I wish her family would intervene before this shit show gets any worse
20220812_075511.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

francydoll

Dopes putting Luke into a photo with the granny’s grandchildren and great grandchildren. What happens when they split up and you have a stranger stuck in the middle of the photos. He is not her great grandchild

• Haha
Reactions: 49

burp661

I’ve watched this all pan out and in fairness therapie are a fantastic clinic and John Kennedy is one of the leading practitioners in the field. He is co writing the Assisted Human Reproduction Bill for Ireland.

As a patient of his in this clinic, he tries his best to be transparent and does at least one live a week to help build the brand. Now about Sarah herself, she wouldn’t have been my choice to share as she’s fairly new to the IVF world BUT they’ve asked for people who feel comfortable sharing their journey with the clinic.
Hi Dr John welcome to the thread 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Well girls I got news yesterday that my cycle hasn’t resulted in a pregnancy, I am utterly heartbroken. It’ll be okay though im sure someone has sent me some sweet king

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Beddy

Chatty Member
Never seen a mother to get rid of there child so much, all my friends have kids and they are 100 % priority first, Sarah doesn't care about anyone only just herself Luke is an inconvenience to her it's so sad to see and we have seen it for months. Does she resent him now since Brian is gone and has the new family, she mentally unstable I wouldn't be surprised 🤔I'm baffled why Therapie would even want this woman to promote the place when she can't look after the child she has !!! I'm glad Luke is off making memories with stepped up granny the little creator deserves it 😃

If that was my nephew I'd report and take the bitch to court myself she doesn't deserve him out another child I know about harsh but it's just saying 😏
Sarah’s a narcissist, her relationships have more value to her the more she gets out of them. And it’s all about how others perceive her. So to her, her relationship with Keith gives her something that she values massively. She thinks it makes outsiders view her as an attractive, seductive, feminine woman. This took a massive hit when Brian left her, so establishing this image of herself is vital to her. That’s why we hear so much about what Keith said to her, what Keith thinks etc. She’s trying to control how their relationship, and as a result HER are perceived. Her ego simply can’t allow the idea into her head that other women are better looking etc than her, so a relationship with a man is a lifeline or else she wouldn’t cope. Keith however happens to not be a doormat type which would be most suitable for sarah, so she knows she has to work extremely hard at holding on to the relationship or face another massive blow. Essentially she puts in a lot of effort with Keith but that just boils down to her own ego not wanting to lose face once again. That’s why she clearly values that relationship more than her own son.

Luke on the other hand is stuck with her really. That relationship requires no effort or maintenance as he can’t leave her even if she makes no effort. And sarah isn’t one to do things out of the goodness of her heart, or for Luke’s benefit if she knows she will get away with not doing them (because she’s cheap and lazy). The pay out from her relationship with Luke is also a lot lower. There’s no real ego boost to be had, people don’t look at her a certain way because she has him. The attention and special-ness of the baby stage is long gone, so Luke is of little value to her, apart from the odd supply she squeezes out of his existence. For example we have the single mom boss bitch doing it all for her son persona, the family unit narrative, and she also uses him to increase Keith’s perceived attractiveness in the ‘so good with Luke’ storyline. This again comes back to boosting her own market value as a woman, (ie) most men wouldn’t be so heavily involved with their girlfriends child, so Keith must be really mad about Sarah because she is so attractive, has got her life so together and so on and so forth.
That was a big spiel but I’ve observed people like her in my own life including my mother and I think this is how their minds work

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
@NoseyNiamh my angel, I was going to tag you lol!! I don't think they're awful but just that Luke is the forgotten child who is part of nothing
I wouldn’t say that’s completely true, I live in east cork area, don’t know Brian or Michelle but have seen Luke with his dad in cinema a few times, getting food and together as a group too. So he definitely does activities with his dad. I saw him with his dad one day in Midleton and Burp had him on her Instagram the same time 😂 she’s been caught out on that by other ppl too. She pre records and pretends he’s with her but he’s really with Brian. I’d imagine Michelle doesn’t have pics up because burp would go bezerk. Also can I just say as a mom of a child with additional needs, it’s very unfair that ppl are commenting that Brian favours Michelle’s son and that he has additional needs, firstly that child’s medical needs are none of our business and should not be discussed here and secondly a child with additional needs will often require extra help and attention for a variety of reasons, it does not mean he’s more favoured or loved than Luke and if you had any proper understanding of dealing with a child with additional needs you wouldn’t make such a heartless & idiotic comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Plus I'm sure there are women out there who are going through IVF longer than this 🤡 and no one else knows, they are probably crying themselves to sleep every night but getting up every day and carrying on like normal and not pulling the pity party. This one is a couple of wet weeks in and she's whinging, moaning, blaming, every day it's mentioned every single day. The only subject she's not whinging about is the cost because in reality that's what is causing all of the above. And as for keeeth on meds the poor 🤡 is going to need a hell of a lot more by the time he's finished with this actresses.
5 years IVF here and still no baby - I've just had to get on and keep going like all the other wonderful women here. I had a miscarriage but had to go to work the next day for an important meeting and 'being sick' wouldn't of cut it. No one knows about my 'silent journey' cause I have kept it at that - Me and my husband are plodding on ourselves not crying around the place looking for pity but like you said above many tears have been shed behind closed doors. I'm all for women sharing their IVF experience but she's at it a wet week !!! without the real life stress of work, cancelling plans trying not to look like a bitch and yes being bloated Sarah is part of it but after 7 full rounds of IVF and even more embryo transfers I still haven't ballooned - I'm not naturally slim either so its easy for me to put weight on. And cost wise she will get a fright if she has to keep going its bloody expensive - You need a strong relationship to get through this and a really supportive partner it is a lot harder on the woman personally I think (meds, hormones, etc)

• Heart
Reactions: 46

brandambassador

VIP Member
It makes a way more sense for Keith to go for a mortgage without her. If she is included on the application she would reduce the borrowing capacity massively as:

She has no guaranteed income apart from the social which will reduce in the next few years.
Has no assets
Also then Luke would be included as a dependent which would reduce borrowing further.
Has shown no capacity to service the mortgage either as she doesn't even pay full rent
what nonsense are you talking shur she owns her house twice over AND rents it to herself aswell xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Like_Literally

VIP Member
Does anyone ever watch Sarah's stories and then come on Tattle and after reading need to go back and watch again to see all the stuff you missed 🤣 maybe it's just me.

That brown outfit today is horrendous 🤐 it was an awkward watch I have to say. In the reel she is like one of those jewellery box ballerinas with the leg cocked out every few seconds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

brandambassador

VIP Member
On that website the company have their own 50% off summer sale and you can’t use Sarah’s 45% code with it. It’s literally set up to fail. They obviously just wanted her to change her sheets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41