Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Why does she keep saying she’s confident in the clothes but is haunched, covering her stomach, sucking in, using angles and clearly very uncomfortable and not in slightest bit comfortable. You didn’t cancel the collab because you need the money, that’s all, be honest. Also why is she saying it’s the best sportswear she has tried etc but she also promotes Verso and Exerify sports clothing? 😂

Reactions: 21

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
  • Haha
  • Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
Teeth whitening strips that bleach your gums and lips as well….give over with the filters will ya!View attachment 1497548
You may as well be putting sellotape on your gums with all these shit strips these gowls do be flogging. The only strips that work are the crest ones as they contain peroxide.
Also, not a question but your teeth remind me of my dogs ✋🏽

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Thoughts and prayers for the radiographer who now has to go into hiding for being the worst at her job and identifying follicles as cysts. Bad enough she was unprofessional enough to count them out there and then for Sarah and make inappropriate comments about her being back so soon 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Taylor17

VIP Member
She fucked up trying to made her self diagnosis sound more dramatic for sympathy. Also to justify going for ivf when they're were only together a wet week. We all see you Sarah with your 87 FOLLICLES. she will end up with 2 children she can't be bothered rearing and 2 baby daddies she is bad mouthing on Instagram. Teet would definitely be the type to go for full custody.

He actually explained things very well. I liked him 🙈🙈.
He also pretty much said that Keith had issues with his sperm!!
A little bit of revenge from Dr John after she bringing all the trouble on him

• Haha
  • Wow

nannyg

VIP Member
Sarah... You grade A full of shit liar!!! So you only opened the delivery yesterday evening before recording and wasn't even going to post it until you tried it on and felt so confident,,, Well here you are on your stories Monday evening wearing said women's best top... Why the need to lie about it, it was a pre record so stop with the lies like 🤦🏻‍♀️

I actually noticed in Monday she was wearing a womens best top, meant to come on and say it 😂😂
You and me, our own Private Eye firm, what do you say? 😃

• Haha

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
Ah she is very good, came all prepared for keet, if he eats all his chicken nuggies he can have some screen time on the switch. Her boys are a credit to her. 🙄😉

• Haha

TikToc

VIP Member
That photo should be titled, "tell me you're pretending everything's perfect without telling me you're pretending everything's perfect". I know this woman in her late 40s, always on fb saying how perfect her husband was, how good he was etc.. after 20 years of marriage he was off having an affair and she was telling me how horrible he treated her during their marriage etc. Roll on a couple of years later she's with another fella and on fb saying she's the luckiest girl alive, how he spoils her and the kids rotten, how she was blessed he came into her life. And a week ago I see he's gone off her page and now she has quotes up on how to survive a narcissist :rolleyes:
It's actually very sad how many women think they can't survive without a man, any man 😞

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
Keith really is like a “kid” as she likes to call him! All he eats is chicken nuggets and chips, and he brings his game boy to the restaurant!😂

Also how depressing to have chips and chicken wings for a 90th birthday ! I know my grandmother would rather stay home and have a sandwich than eat that!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Crones884

VIP Member
Her new grid post, 3 summers together. 2020, 2021, 2022. She was fairly quick tonget up on him after Brian left with the shower gel all the same

• Haha

KathD

Whisht lads, the green blazer is on, business will be done today xoxo 🤪

• Haha

Gifted!

VIP Member
Still claiming she’s only up a stone and a half since she was supposed to get married!

• Haha
  • Wow

Cpeople

VIP Member
Plus I'm sure there are women out there who are going through IVF longer than this 🤡 and no one else knows, they are probably crying themselves to sleep every night but getting up every day and carrying on like normal and not pulling the pity party. This one is a couple of wet weeks in and she's whinging, moaning, blaming, every day it's mentioned every single day. The only subject she's not whinging about is the cost because in reality that's what is causing all of the above. And as for keeeth on meds the poor 🤡 is going to need a hell of a lot more by the time he's finished with this actresses.

• Heart

Howareyahun

VIP Member
The pressure is starting to show on this "silent jouney", financially, emotionally, mentally you name it. Reality is finally kicking in and by her own admission she can't "control" it, and she doesn't seem to have much support from her family either. Not such an "exciting" journey now is it Saaaayyyyyra? Back in your box guuuuuuurl and keep you mouth firmly shut and "just be". You are helping no one, because anyone else on this IVF journey went in to it for the right reasons. You are your own worst enemy.

• Heart