Sarah Burke #41 fitandfab to jabintheflab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ok...please don't jump on me for bringing Michelle into this thread. I was in work late yesterday waiting for an engineer to finish fixing something and I was bored so had a look at Michelle Facebook (she's back on). It's really sad as it's very much her son, the new baby and herself and Brian and not one peek or mention or hint at Luke being park of their little family. I'm sorry but if you get with someone with a child in my eyes you take them into your family and make them part of it , especially when you have a could between you and that child is your daughter's sibling. I really did feel for Luke. His own mother couldnt give a tit about him and will palm him off on anyone, his 'step mother ' has made it clear he's not part of the family, his own father couldnt care less it seem and then there's super sperm who is a fairweather father figure for the camera. It's awful. That poor kid.
that’s not very fair. I’m sure he is very loved by her but Burp would lose the plot if anything was shared! I’ve been in situations with partners having kids and I wouldn’t dare publicly share pictures. Diff if they were married / together a long time even.

Reactions: 7
that’s not very fair. I’m sure he is very loved by her but Burp would lose the plot if anything was shared! I’ve been in situations with partners having kids and I wouldn’t dare publicly share pictures. Diff if they were married / together a long time even.
Agree with this just cause she doesn't put pics up of him doesn't mean anything at the end of day michelle isnt his mum unfortunately sarah is

Reactions: 11
I've looked and she's removed the photos since yesterday but it really was all gushing about the family and no sign of little Luke. It doesn't look nice and as I said I get that burp would have a tit fit over it but it still doesn't stop me feeling bad for Luke.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I've looked and she's removed the photos since yesterday but it really was all gushing about the family and no sign of little Luke. It doesn't look nice and as I said I get that burp would have a tit fit over it but it still doesn't stop me feeling bad for Luke.
I saw those photos too. It was of their babies photo shoot. Brian, Michelle or Michelle's son were not even in the pictures. It was just of the baby. I would not say that was a gushing post about the family.

Reactions: 6
I saw those photos too. It was of their babies photo shoot. Brian, Michelle or Michelle's son were not even in the pictures. It was just of the baby. I would not say that was a gushing post about the family.
There were more of them on there of the entire family minus Luke.

Reactions: 1
There were more of them on there of the entire family minus Luke.
It was newborn photo shoot. So it was only pictures of the baby. The only photograph of the family is her profile picture which judging by the dates it was taken when Luke was in New York.

Alright Michelle, whatever 🤣🤣
I'm not Michelle but I went on her page to have a look when you mentioned gushing posts about family. But there is only one family picture up. And the photo shoot did not have any family picture. But the point I am making is that if there is no picture of Luke on her page then maybe it is burp that won't allow it. Or also it could be court ordered that their partners can't put up photos of Luke. Maybe she could be sharing them privately too.

Reactions: 4
I'm not Michelle but I went on her page to have a look when you mentioned gushing posts about family. But there is only one family picture up. And the photo shoot did not have any family picture. But the point I am making is that if there is no picture of Luke on her page then maybe it is burp that won't allow it. Or also it could be court ordered that their partners can't put up photos of Luke. Maybe she could be sharing them privately too.
There was photos. They are now gone. I don't make a habit of going about lying about people for the craic. I know I was bored and at a loose end snooping on her page but I have far better things to do that go telling tales about what's on her page. And I agree, wholeheartedly that burp probably is the cause of this. None of these factors, however, stop my personal feeling being that of one where I , me, myself, no one else here, just me, how I feel sorry for Luke.

Reactions: 7
There was photos. They are now gone. I don't make a habit of going about lying about people for the craic. I know I was bored and at a loose end snooping on her page but I have far better things to do that go telling tales about what's on her page. And I agree, wholeheartedly that burp probably is the cause of this. None of these factors, however, stop my personal feeling being that of one where I , me, myself, no one else here, just me, how I feel sorry for Luke.
I understand what you are saying. But if there was photos and Luke wasn't included in them I'm pretty its because burp won't allow that. From whats been said on here before by people who have seen Brian, Michelle and the kids out together they are a happy family and a few people said Luke adores Michelle. So I'm pretty sure Luke is well look after when he is with them

Reactions: 2
I understand what you are saying. But if there was photos and Luke wasn't included in them I'm pretty its because burp won't allow that. From whats been said on here before by people who have seen Brian, Michelle and the kids out together they are a happy family and a few people said Luke adores Michelle. So I'm pretty sure Luke is well look after when he is with them
That's grand, that's fine and I'm delighted! I sincerely hope that is the case. not wishing to sound like burp but indeed we only see a very small percentage on social media of actual real life do we could say the same for burp (although highly highly unlikely). I just guess the suggestion that Luke is on the periphery there doesn't fit the narrative. I really do hope that he is made feel part of the family and not just some visitor there. Ive seen it with my own family wherey nephew was somewhat alienated by his father and his new wife when they had kids and it wasn't pleasant. Thankfully it's all ok now but at the time it wasn't cool. Thankfully his mother gave enough shits about him.

Reactions: 3
So ok...please don't jump on me for bringing Michelle into this thread. I was in work late yesterday waiting for an engineer to finish fixing something and I was bored so had a look at Michelle Facebook (she's back on). It's really sad as it's very much her son, the new baby and herself and Brian and not one peek or mention or hint at Luke being park of their little family. I'm sorry but if you get with someone with a child in my eyes you take them into your family and make them part of it , especially when you have a could between you and that child is your daughter's sibling. I really did feel for Luke. His own mother couldnt give a tit about him and will palm him off on anyone, his 'step mother ' has made it clear he's not part of the family, his own father couldnt care less it seem and then there's super sperm who is a fairweather father figure for the camera. It's awful. That poor kid.
id safety say Brian has been warned NOT to post any pics of Luke Buckley🤪with his sister

Reactions: 5
I don't, it just looks that way and very much like he's excluded. I get that Sarah is a nut job and probably says she can't show him but it looks crap and I feel terribly sorry for that little boy
I get what you’re saying, but just cos she doesn’t show him on social media doesn’t mean there’s not pics of him in their home.

Reactions: 5
Just thinking about Luke and his passport. A child’s passport is valid for 5 years, so why did she have to renew his? Did she pretend to lose it just to change his name and drop Buckley? Either way signatures of both parents has to be witnessed so Brian agreed to the drop? 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
I hope it's the case, really do, the poor kid
It was said on one of the threads before by someone that knows them that Michelle's son has some additional needs and Brian tends to concentrate on him more than his own son.
But you're fighting a losing battle on this one, people still want to believe that these pair are great!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she is seriously depressed and she thinks a baby will fix it. It’s written all over her. She never gave herself the space to deal with Brian leaving her, instead she rushed in with Keet to fill a gap and to try and prove something to Brian, herself and everyone else. All of these happy posts are a front. It’s as obvious as the nose on her face that she is in a bad way with her mental health and thinks this baby will magically fix everything
💯 agree with you, it’s so obvious she’s not really happy, she’s forcing everything, if she didn’t blast him on her insta everyone would have more respect for her, she’s on a very downward spiral, I bet she knows it too but gone too far now, would kill her to admit she messed up

It was said on one of the threads before by someone that knows them that Michelle's son has some additional needs and Brian tends to concentrate on him more than his own son.
But you're fighting a losing battle on this one, people still want to believe that these pair are great!
I'm pretty sure if that was the case then people who have seen them out together would mention that Brian concentrates on Michelle's son more than luke. But they have said they look like a happy family. Also people on here have seen Luke out with Brian on his own too. So I would say that Luke gets plenty of attention from his Dad.

Reactions: 2
@NoseyNiamh my angel, I was going to tag you lol!! I don't think they're awful but just that Luke is the forgotten child who is part of nothing

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.