Sarah Burke #41 fitandfab to jabintheflab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would presume Sarah won't allow Michelle to put up pictures of Luke on her page.
I can't understand why Brian doesn't stop Sarah from doing likewise.
On another note did you see the way she yet again was prompting the little boy on her stories yesterday.

Reactions: 13
Trust me - the pigment is hard to get off. It's the cheapest crap ever. I had to use makeup remover on my lips. Get your self a better brand with less colors. They do have a lovely nude set, to be fair. Can't remember the name of it but it's in a case with a lip pencil. It's actually a good set👍
You can get money off with any of the BA codes, or sarahs one if you wish
Lads, I went on the website to find the name of this lipstick collection and there are constant orders for the one she is flogging from people in cork!

She clearly is influencer material - whether we agree or not. She gets paid for every order that comes from the link on her story.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hmmm I don't know, like I just get vibes about the whole thing and they aren't good ones.
Her page seems to be very private so maybe there is pictures up of Luke with them but are private? But I still think its Sarah putting a stop to any pictures of Luke being put up.

Reactions: 6
Off topic....I've seen you talk about the bag before and I'm wondering was it hard to adjust to it? @brandambassador
The reason I'm asking I got a call yesterday from UHG and I'm booked in for a radical Cystectomy Monday week so will obviously be using a urostomy bag from then on. A bit nervous about the surgery as they're taking womb , ovaries etc and it's 2 weeks after in hospital. Meeting the stoma Monday coming.
But I look at as being a process in getting my life back and moving forward. Surgery has to be done. Did you find it hard getting used to the bag hun? did it feel unusual?

To keep it on topic Sarah is a gowl and my head actually hurts with her tit . But I'm counting on you ladies to read here when in hospital lol
It took me bang on 2 weeks to ‘feel’ normal and get used to it, now the hospital staff are great and all that but it’s a huge change obviously- for me I felt so ‘not myself’ - like I felt that my body was failing me, I ended up with an infection so ended up in hospital longer. Now, long past 12 months on, I don’t even give it a second thought and it was the best thing I could have done based on what my bowel situation was left with after an MS pregnancy & having a baby. Not sure this app allows DM but happy to talk offline if you need to x

to keep this post on topic I’ll just add in that Sarah is a smelly bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her page seems to be very private so maybe there is pictures up of Luke with them but are private? But I still think its Sarah putting a stop to any pictures of Luke being put up.
Definitely can see Sarah's going mad if anything was put up she is that twisted

I’m all for the teasing but my god, my heart actually panged for her. The state she’s let herself go to compared to when they started. He’s still an ugly fuvk inside and out but he’s “upgrading” himself with the plastic teeth whereas she’s getting worse by the minute, hair, makeup, body weight. The unhappiness is so apparent. She’s a hateful trollop but I can’t help but feel for her in how low her heart and head must feel. No excuse, she’s using that pain to be a bitter twisted toxic evil witch but the damage and hurt she’s living through right now…..those photos could be used in a trial for coercive control etc in a few years
I go from one extreme to the other with her. Can't stand her or feel so sorry for her. He's the ruination of her and I think she's just so desperate for someone to love her she will put up with anyone, that's stemming from childhood trauma, like it's so obvious that Sonic dragged them up. What she doesn't see is that she's repeating the pattern, she has a child that loves her unconditionally and she ignores him. She could be the one to break the cycle now if she was able to but I think she even has herself fooled or feels like she's in too deep. She actually needs to get away from the pressure of social media and dump that creep.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Playing devils advocate but maybe Sarah goes mad if Michelle posts him on social media? I know of a few situations like that 😳
Yes definitely, I think that's very unfair. It isn't her place to put him on social media. I for one would go mental if my ex's girlfriend put my children on social media when they've been together a wet weekend.

So ok...please don't jump on me for bringing Michelle into this thread. I was in work late yesterday waiting for an engineer to finish fixing something and I was bored so had a look at Michelle Facebook (she's back on). It's really sad as it's very much her son, the new baby and herself and Brian and not one peek or mention or hint at Luke being park of their little family. I'm sorry but if you get with someone with a child in my eyes you take them into your family and make them part of it , especially when you have a could between you and that child is your daughter's sibling. I really did feel for Luke. His own mother couldnt give a tit about him and will palm him off on anyone, his 'step mother ' has made it clear he's not part of the family, his own father couldnt care less it seem and then there's super sperm who is a fairweather father figure for the camera. It's awful. That poor kid.
To be honest I would say the lot of them are a pack of miserable cunts. They are all trash and belong on Jeremy Kyle. Her ex shot his load into a one he was with a wet week and this other gowl (Sarah) is getting ivf done on tick with a bigot that she has heavily alluded that she was cheating on the ex with 🤣 absolute trash bags! The only person I feel sorry for is that poor beautiful son of hers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So ok...please don't jump on me for bringing Michelle into this thread. I was in work late yesterday waiting for an engineer to finish fixing something and I was bored so had a look at Michelle Facebook (she's back on). It's really sad as it's very much her son, the new baby and herself and Brian and not one peek or mention or hint at Luke being park of their little family. I'm sorry but if you get with someone with a child in my eyes you take them into your family and make them part of it , especially when you have a could between you and that child is your daughter's sibling. I really did feel for Luke. His own mother couldnt give a tit about him and will palm him off on anyone, his 'step mother ' has made it clear he's not part of the family, his own father couldnt care less it seem and then there's super sperm who is a fairweather father figure for the camera. It's awful. That poor kid.
Sarah the control freak would lose the plot if michelle posted luke though.

Reactions: 9
Hmmm I don't know, like I just get vibes about the whole thing and they aren't good ones.
Again I'm only going from my own experience, but I very rarely put up photos of us with my stepkids on fb when they were young because I knew his ex would go ballistic. I'd imagine she is the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
id say Sarah has Brian warned that she’s not allowed to post Luke … others have said they see them out together and all happy families, she just doesn’t post him, cos the wrath of sars and her family isn’t worth it

I can't understand why Brian doesn't stop Sarah from doing likewise.
On another note did you see the way she yet again was prompting the little boy on her stories yesterday.
Brian and Sarah can post their child if they want, but Brian might have something to say if it was Onslow posting Luke on his page (he probably wouldn’t but my point is Sarah is his mother, Michelle is not and Sarah has no doubt warned them not to post Luke especially with his sister, she’s such an asshole

Lads, I went on the website to find the name of this lipstick collection and there are constant orders for the one she is flogging from people in cork!

She clearly is influencer material - whether we agree or not. She gets paid for every order that comes from the link on her story.
How can you tell where orders are from or even if thee is any

I’ll say it again…. Why in the duck did this idiot go to Dublin for ivf treatment when there are perfectly good clinics in Munster??? I don’t buy this tit that the like the journey!!! I frequently had to drive to Dublin for work and I can’t say I particularly enjoyed it 🙄 bleeping bullshit! She hasn’t a pot to piss in and the payment plan was what was attracting her to that clinic up the country! You would just know that she’s the type that was up to her tits in loans from provident and the credit union
I genuinely belive the only reason she chose Dublin was an excuse to be away from her child based on her just being the way she
She went to Therapie because Waterstones etc. would do more investigation, rather than believe all the lies about secondary infertility, 90 cysts, pcos etc. It's disgusting that she's getting away with this untrue tit when genuine couples have to go through hoops and get into financial difficulties. The sooner laws are passed to stop these cretins lying and " influencing" innocent people, the better.
And as a local they'd know her history with Brian and that her and Keith are only together a wet week . She won't go to Cork because they know too much about her and wouldn't entertain it 🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Is this a piss take? €58?!

A9D88704-C17D-44A0-9D6D-CB08A101A00E.png

why do normal events need personalised care boxes, can’t even watch the Toy Show without people trying to shill personalised cheap tat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've said it once I'll say it again Sarah u are a dose of tit now I must have a gawk at these pix

Screenshot_20220819-114009_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220819-114015_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220819-114020_Instagram.jpg

😳😳😳😳 posting as someone asked earlier for them I'm shocked she surely won't leave them up for much longer

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Off topic....I've seen you talk about the bag before and I'm wondering was it hard to adjust to it? @brandambassador
The reason I'm asking I got a call yesterday from UHG and I'm booked in for a radical Cystectomy Monday week so will obviously be using a urostomy bag from then on. A bit nervous about the surgery as they're taking womb , ovaries etc and it's 2 weeks after in hospital. Meeting the stoma Monday coming.
But I look at as being a process in getting my life back and moving forward. Surgery has to be done. Did you find it hard getting used to the bag hun? did it feel unusual?

To keep it on topic Sarah is a gowl and my head actually hurts with her tit . But I'm counting on you ladies to read here when in hospital lol
Best of luck with surgery hope you'll be alright 🙂💖

Reactions: 3
I've said it once I'll say it again Sarah u are a dose of tit now I must have a gawk at these pix

View attachment 1511052View attachment 1511053View attachment 1511054
😳😳😳😳 posting as someone asked earlier for them I'm shocked she surely won't leave them up for much longer
He looks like a bleeping corpse in the first one 😩 I cannot get over the change in her 🫣 in the more recent pics it genuinely looks like someone shoved a bicycle pump up her arse and kept pumping…. So bloated and unhealthy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.