Sarah Burke #41 fitandfab to jabintheflab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You must be taking Sarahs word for it that he is useless 🤣🤣 which is silly considering the amount of lies she got caught on.
No, I think all parties involved are useless. The ex for allowing this to happen and Sarah because she is a poisonous bleep

Reactions: 7
I do not know Sarah or Brian or Michelle or any other family member or friend I just follow this thread. Which I thoroughly enjoy ... but take their parental exploits out of the equation and just to focus on sarah. She is a gibshite who is a wannabe intsa twit who tells us she's had a cup of tea, woke up at 6.30am fell back to sleep, works 4 hours a week, is exhausted, has alienated herself from her family and is pushing the "perfect" life with her "perfect" man and lifestyle shite I can't abide. It's such BS

Reactions: 17
Both Sarah and her ex fiancé are cunts that are neglecting their son. Anyone that chooses to take up with Sarah or her ex fiancé are cunts by default. Sarahs ex and the one he’s with now are not saints just because we all can’t stand sarah 🤣
Being from the same area as Michelle, don’t know her personally, but from what I hear she isn’t all that much better then big bold burp

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Being from the same area as Michelle, don’t know her personally, but from what I hear she isn’t all that much better then big bold burp
This is the least surprising thing I have heard 🤣🤣 they are all cut from the same cloth I’d say

Reactions: 9
I’m with @Jellybb on this.
As scary or cuntish as Sarah might be to Brian he has a duty of care to Luke & it’s evident it’s not fully fulfilled.
Otherwise he would step in and query why his son is fobbed off left right & centre all the time. I know she’s a bleep to deal with but being a parent makes you HAVE TO DEAL with these things so his own fears shouldn’t override protecting Luke.
Brian’s the same as Sarah in terms of a new relationship and a new baby very soon so he’s not to be admired as parent of the year either. Let’s leave Michelle out of it, this is Brian’s son, his responsibility & I KNOW that Sarah can threaten to stop visits & all that but at the end of the day it’s now 2 years on & we have courts & laws for that. Sorry but nobody is parent of the year here & god help any baby brought into this mess because it’s utterly evident Sarah & Keith aren’t for the long haul

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The sight of her with the whinging constantly she's painful , what's with the curtain pictures Christ like she needs to get a life !!

Reactions: 8
Trust me - the pigment is hard to get off. It's the cheapest crap ever. I had to use makeup remover on my lips. Get your self a better brand with less colors. They do have a lovely nude set, to be fair. Can't remember the name of it but it's in a case with a lip pencil. It's actually a good set👍
You can get money off with any of the BA codes, or sarahs one if you wish
Ayu are an Irish brand and they do a set with lipstick gloss and pencil, worth it

Reactions: 2
Tattlers, where in Cork city does a nice brunch? I’m here with the MIL this morning but I’m not familiar at all with the city

Tattlers, where in Cork city does a nice brunch? I’m here with the MIL this morning but I’m not familiar at all with the city
Dwyers does a bottomless Bruce, or liberty grill, both on Washington Street

Reactions: 3
The fecking eye blinking in the car but a least the poor dog got some attention.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.