Sarah Burke #41 fitandfab to jabintheflab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bag of tit for €58 is ridiculous, barely €9 worth of stuff in it. Should be ashamed of themselves with people so broke these days

Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion - wants a band aid baby, Keith’s buying a gaf “maybe”, where the hell is Luke, here have a €58 colouring book

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So ok...please don't jump on me for bringing Michelle into this thread. I was in work late yesterday waiting for an engineer to finish fixing something and I was bored so had a look at Michelle Facebook (she's back on). It's really sad as it's very much her son, the new baby and herself and Brian and not one peek or mention or hint at Luke being park of their little family. I'm sorry but if you get with someone with a child in my eyes you take them into your family and make them part of it , especially when you have a could between you and that child is your daughter's sibling. I really did feel for Luke. His own mother couldnt give a tit about him and will palm him off on anyone, his 'step mother ' has made it clear he's not part of the family, his own father couldnt care less it seem and then there's super sperm who is a fairweather father figure for the camera. It's awful. That poor kid.
Was it not in another thread that Michelle had pictures up of Luke and the other one went mental and made them take them down. Also I think it was also mentioned about them wanting to take Luke away with them but the other yoke wouldn’t have a bar of it.

Reactions: 4
My partners ex would go bananas if I put pics up of her children on social media. I don’t do it but I spend a lot of time with them and love them the same as I love my own, nobody knows what the situation is really I suppose. I don’t think either Sarah or Brian are great parents to luke

Reactions: 11
@NoseyNiamh my angel, I was going to tag you lol!! I don't think they're awful but just that Luke is the forgotten child who is part of nothing
I wouldn’t say that’s completely true, I live in east cork area, don’t know Brian or Michelle but have seen Luke with his dad in cinema a few times, getting food and together as a group too. So he definitely does activities with his dad. I saw him with his dad one day in Midleton and Burp had him on her Instagram the same time 😂 she’s been caught out on that by other ppl too. She pre records and pretends he’s with her but he’s really with Brian. I’d imagine Michelle doesn’t have pics up because burp would go bezerk. Also can I just say as a mom of a child with additional needs, it’s very unfair that ppl are commenting that Brian favours Michelle’s son and that he has additional needs, firstly that child’s medical needs are none of our business and should not be discussed here and secondly a child with additional needs will often require extra help and attention for a variety of reasons, it does not mean he’s more favoured or loved than Luke and if you had any proper understanding of dealing with a child with additional needs you wouldn’t make such a heartless & idiotic comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I wouldn’t say that’s completely true, I live in east cork area, don’t know Brian or Michelle but have seen Luke with his dad in cinema a few times, getting food and together as a group too. So he definitely does activities with his dad. I saw him with his dad one day in Midleton and Burp had him on her Instagram the same time 😂 she’s been caught out on that by other ppl too. She pre records and pretends he’s with her but he’s really with Brian. I’d imagine Michelle doesn’t have pics up because burp would go bezerk. Also can I just say as a mom of a child with additional needs, it’s very unfair that ppl are commenting that Brian favours Michelle’s son and that he has additional needs, firstly that child’s medical needs are none of our business and should not be discussed here and secondly a child with additional needs will often require extra help and attention for a variety of reasons, it does not mean he’s more favoured or loved than Luke and if you had any proper understanding of dealing with a child with additional needs you wouldn’t make such a heartless & idiotic comment.
The comment about Brian focusing more on Michelle’s son came from their camp on here a while back. Nobody on here knew the child had additional needs & it was said in some sort of weird defence of Brian & Michelle.

Reactions: 5
The comment about Brian focusing more on Michelle’s son came from their camp on here a while back. Nobody on here knew the child had additional needs & it was said in some sort of weird defence of Brian & Michelle.
I don’t know how it was brought up I just think it’s very unfair to bring up her son and his medical needs. Its a private matter and none of our business. The kids deserve privacy, Luke does too. But in relation to Brian he definitely does stuff with Luke I’ve seen it with my own eyes. Whereas burp has done duck all with him all summer

Reactions: 9
I don’t know how it was brought up I just think it’s very unfair to bring up her son and his medical needs. Its a private matter and none of our business. The kids deserve privacy, Luke does too. But in relation to Brian he definitely does stuff with Luke I’ve seen it with my own eyes. Whereas burp has done duck all with him all summer
Nobody is discussing the child’s issues.

Reactions: 1
Nobody is discussing the child’s issues.
But there is a discussion saying that Brian gives more attention to Michelle's son because he has special needs. I have a daughter with special needs and this makes me so mad hearing people pass comments like that especially when they have no experience of children with special needs.

Reactions: 6
But there is a discussion saying that Brian gives more attention to Michelle's son because he has special needs. I have a daughter with special needs and this makes me so mad hearing people pass comments like that especially when they have no experience of children with special needs.
Someone defending them said it. How would we know otherwise? Again it’s not the child it’s the parents being discussed and nobody is passing a comment about special needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Both Sarah and her ex fiancé are cunts that are neglecting their son. Anyone that chooses to take up with Sarah or her ex fiancé are cunts by default. Sarahs ex and the one he’s with now are not saints just because we all can’t stand sarah 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone defending them said it. How would we know otherwise? Again it’s not the child it’s the parents being discussed and nobody is passing a comment about special needs.
Yes they have its on the previous page and on previous threads that Brian favours Michelle’s son because of his “special needs” another term I hate, additional needs is the most up to date terminology used by services now. None of us should even know that kid has additional needs. His life is private.

Reactions: 4
Having a child with special needs in the family does not mean you are bad parent to your other kids or they aren't being treated the same. Which is what is being insinuated by a couple of people on here about Brian

• Heart
Having a child with special needs in the family does not mean you are bad parent to your other kids or they aren't being treated the same. Which is what is being insinuated by a couple of people on here about Brian
Brian is a tit parent regardless of any other outside issues

Reactions: 8
Both Sarah and her ex fiancé are cunts that are neglecting their son. Anyone that chooses to take up with Sarah or her ex fiancé are cunts by default. Sarahs ex and the one he’s with now are not saints just because we all can’t stand sarah 🤣
I have to laugh at this comment. What proof do ye have that Brian and Michelle are "cunts"

According to people on here Brian sees Luke regularly and does activities with him. People also say that he pays over the odds maintenance. So why exactly is he a tit parent.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to laugh at this comment. What proof do ye have that Brian and Michelle are "cunts"
Cunts by default. I believe Sarahs ex fiancé is a useless parent and a woman that chooses to involve herself with a useless parent is, in my book, by default…… a bleep. They are all feral animals that need to stop procreating asap

Facts!!!! 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Cunts by default. I believe Sarahs ex fiancé is a useless parent and a woman that chooses to involve herself with a useless parent is, in my book, by default…… a bleep. They are all feral animals that need to stop procreating asap

Facts!!!! 💯
You still haven't answered why you think he is a useless parent though? Not really a great comment to make when you know nothing about him.

Reactions: 1
Does Brian have another child too? I remember aaaggeesss ago on his profile pics there was a good few pics of him with a little girl? Reminds me of my ex actually, Very fertile type of guy 😷🤣

• Haha
1. Sarah is struggling with her mental health after Brian left her
2. She has latched onto Keith on the rebound
3. Don't believe everything she says about having Luke 98% of the time, it is more like 8% at the moment
4. The smuggler she appears, the. more insecure she is feeling
5. She uses Luke to manipulate Brian, I cannot comment further as I have been asked not to. Unmarried father's have a lot fewer rights than you would imagine in this country. Mediation and court is mostly used to get deadbeat dad's to pay up, this was never an issue with Brian
6. Sarah tries her best to control the narrative here a lot more than you would think, watch for the posts
7. I am not Michelle 🤣
8. Apparently Keith will not look after Luke so when Sarah is working or going to her pointless beauty appointments, he used to send Luke to Tina but lately he has been off loading Luke on to his own mother?
9. She is such closer to her start weight than she is pretending
10. Her page is losing traction, she is desperately trying to retain the collabs she has and generate new ones because her slimming world ' business' is not bringing in the money anymore and it is all her own fault

10 things I "know" about fatnflab😃

Reactions: 37

Facts!!!! 💯
I’m not pro Brian by any means but I’ll just say this, none of us know for sure one way or the other. My partners Ex would have been like burps too putting up posts on social media that her money wasn’t paid or my partner wasn’t talking the child etc etc, ppl saw it and made assumptions about my partner and then in turn about me(why would I be with such a loser) none of it was true. He had his child 3/4 days a week and was paying really good maintenance and paying extra for lots of other stuff too and also was going through the courts to get more access and rights (all being done privately and off social media) As I say I don’t know Brian at all, but I have seen him around a good bit with Luke and maybe from my own past experiences it’s why I give him some benefit of doubt. We all know that Sarah is a huge liar and been caught out so so so many times

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.