Sarah Burke #41 fitandfab to jabintheflab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the 2nd one mid him getting his teeth done? He seems to have more teeth but they're not blinding white yet.

Reactions: 1
He looks like a bleeping corpse in the first one 😩 I cannot get over the change in her 🫣 in the more recent pics it genuinely looks like someone shoved a bicycle pump up her arse and kept pumping…. So bloated and unhealthy.
Stop 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
A huge change in her you couldn't deny it really...she seems to have gotten very lazy aswell ..I remember in lockdown she made a good effort with food,recipes ..she used to even cook for the whole family (the chipper burger lol) the effort she once made with Slimming World has stopped completely.
She has lost her spark..not that she was positive polly to begin with but...I think this situation would turn me off a relationship...

Reactions: 15
Definitely think Sarah won't allow any picture of Luke on Michelle's page.

I also think Sarah may have stopped Brian taking him on holidays with him. Sarah has the passport.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think she is seriously depressed and she thinks a baby will fix it. It’s written all over her. She never gave herself the space to deal with Brian leaving her, instead she rushed in with Keet to fill a gap and to try and prove something to Brian, herself and everyone else. All of these happy posts are a front. It’s as obvious as the nose on her face that she is in a bad way with her mental health and thinks this baby will magically fix everything

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think she is seriously depressed and she thinks a baby will fix it. It’s written all over her. She never gave herself the space to deal with Brian leaving her, instead she rushed in with Keet to fill a gap and to try and prove something to Brian, herself and everyone else. All of these happy posts are a front. It’s as obvious as the nose on her face that she is in a bad way with her mental health and thinks this baby will magically fix everything
I think she’s depressed as well but is too ignorant to even understand it never mind address it.

Reactions: 18
id say Sarah has Brian warned that she’s not allowed to post Luke … others have said they see them out together and all happy families, she just doesn’t post him, cos the wrath of sars and her family isn’t worth it

Brian and Sarah can post their child if they want, but Brian might have something to say if it was Onslow posting Luke on his page (he probably wouldn’t but my point is Sarah is his mother, Michelle is not and Sarah has no doubt warned them not to post Luke especially with his sister, she’s such an asshole

How can you tell where orders are from or even if thee is any
When your on the page, you can see pop ups - so and so from cork bought such and such. The lip kit is flying this morning. I'll try and screenshot it!

Attachments

When your on the page, you can see pop ups - so and so from cork bought such and such. The lip kit is flying this morning. I'll try and screenshot it!
I don’t think that’s reliable at all. It’s just pushy marketing. Same as “six people are looking at this item now”, it’s all techniques to try and get you to buy it

Reactions: 13
I don’t think that’s reliable at all. It’s just pushy marketing. Same as “six people are looking at this item now”, it’s all techniques to try and get you to buy it
Possibly but when I ordered in the past - the items did come up to say they were just after being ordered in (where I'm living)

Weight on , ugly ness, before n after,tight arse , hamhock, what ever the fook is hers to own and deal with. It's inside her head and Heart she needs to work on be true to yourself Sarah. As I've all ways said the biggest commitment you'll ever give to someone is a child no matter what or where life takes you that child is the link to that person. Don't use a child as a plaster to cover up crack's that are already there. This shite of we're happy I'm happy reminds me of the one we all have on our friends Facebook list, having a date night with hubby, Chinese, wine & movie but in reality it's a rasher, blackcurrant in a wine glass while hubby is down the local slobbering out of himself not given one shite about you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So ok...please don't jump on me for bringing Michelle into this thread. I was in work late yesterday waiting for an engineer to finish fixing something and I was bored so had a look at Michelle Facebook (she's back on). It's really sad as it's very much her son, the new baby and herself and Brian and not one peek or mention or hint at Luke being park of their little family. I'm sorry but if you get with someone with a child in my eyes you take them into your family and make them part of it , especially when you have a could between you and that child is your daughter's sibling. I really did feel for Luke. His own mother couldnt give a tit about him and will palm him off on anyone, his 'step mother ' has made it clear he's not part of the family, his own father couldnt care less it seem and then there's super sperm who is a fairweather father figure for the camera. It's awful. That poor kid.
How do you know Michelle made it clear he's not part of the family

Reactions: 5
I think she’s depressed as well but is too ignorant to even understand it never mind address it.
So does her gp, she said that but said gp was wrong

Oh wow didn’t realise pages could do that,… it’s a school day for me lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wow I can’t get over the difference in her! She has PILED the weight back on her and is her ‘before ‘ photo. Wow she’s a good 4-5 stone up now, the 1 1/2 stone is a cop out and she’s only fooling herself. You can see by the size of her face even she’s massive.
She was obviously so much happier with Brian and made an effort with herself. Like all she seems to do now is sit in the house all day. She used to share videos of her out walkin or in the gym sitting room, now she does nothing.

also, she’s sayin luke had a great week with keets aunt to try please him and show they’re such a happy family 🙄 dose. I’m with my partner 12 years and have no pics of us or kids on social media - don’t need to justify how happy we are by posting pics. The bang of insecure of her is unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Has she giving up as a consultant with Slimming World is she still off !!!

Reactions: 2
How do you know Michelle made it clear he's not part of the family
I don't, it just looks that way and very much like he's excluded. I get that Sarah is a nut job and probably says she can't show him but it looks crap and I feel terribly sorry for that little boy

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.