Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Taylor17

VIP Member
She was on a high a couple of days ago. That was after spending what seems like weeks without seeing her son. Herself and teet were here, there and everywhere together. The little boy is back 5 minutes and she's taken to the bed and left her boyfriend look after him. She really isn't mother material

• Sad
Reactions: 33

Jellybb

VIP Member
Why must she time stamp her morning window post? Does she want a medal being up at 6am? 🙄 don’t get me started on the videos of the grandmother in her BED!? Wtf is wrong with Sarah to think this is ok to post?

Reactions: 32

Puffin

VIP Member
Buckle up bitches mini rant incoming

I watched a whole 2 seconds of that clip with Therapie and one thing that stuck out for me was when she said 'We will conceive' she has absolutely no idea if she will be successful or not so has completely set herself up for disappointment 🤔

Anyway on to the rant , after the passive aggressive bullshit and motivational quotes , one thing I cannot stand is the victim mentality. She was at the same shite the other day saying how people twisted her words after the Sweet King debacle when in reality SHE was the one who said those things. She was beyond insensitive and is quite inarticulate hence the constant disclaimers that she is not trying to offend people while inevitable offending people🙄Now she is doing it again pretending that people are jealous of her and are unhappy in their own lives when people are just calling out her own shite 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sayraahs problem is she is not the brightest crayon and for that reason she assumes people have the same intelligence level as herself and will believe her bullshit but the reality is you can see through it instantly. Sarah pretends to be professor level smart but is in the words of Julie a donkey whereas Julie pretends to be a donkey but is cute out

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
So much wrong in the longer you tube video.

‘from what I’d heard it wasn’t like every other place, we were offered water and coffee’.
Well I wasn’t because generally the first bloods I get done in Waterstones are fasting so I wouldn’t have been offered a drink you numb nuts.
‘Everyone was like family and talking to each other, even in the next cubicle’. I couldn’t think of anything worse. We sat there alone not making eye contact with the lady across from us because we knew if she was here at all then it’s a place nobody wants to be to chat or make friends.
Dr waterstone wouldn’t take any shit from her that’s why she went to therapie. Plus - people in cork know her bull shit so if she went on her stories trying to lie, John Waterstone WOULD make you clean up your lies.

also as someone said, it is very unethical to get a testimony from a patient who has not even had a transfer. She has one embryo from 22 eggs, I hope she has the answers why. Because if this round doesn’t work or the next one, she might feel she would be better off not driving a 5 hour round trip for treatment & she’s literally all over their socials now with a big ad. So unethical I can’t imagine Waterstones asking us to share our private experience.

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I would hate to be her or any of them. Spending each & every day selling cheap shit from China & trying to prove my relationships to strangers. Give me the ‘boring’ 9-5 & Netflix in the evening over this shite every day of the week.

• Heart

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Exciting news for ye guys......I've just changed my bedding. Now that might seem a bit extravagant for a Wednesday but I'm off on hols later and after discussing it with himself half the night we agreed Yes let's put on fresh bedding for when we get back......its so luxurious we will have our holiday wished away because we are already looking forward to getting home to the fresh clean luxurious bedding, even though we haven't yet left for the airport. We are stuck bringing the kids with us because we couldn't offload them on anyone in Youghal but shur look hopefully there's a kids club where we can abandon them for 2 weeks while we go on the piss and talk about the luxurious bedding and 24 pillows awaiting us back home #livingthedream #lavishlifestyle #livelikeBurps

• Haha

Graywalls

VIP Member
It really is very strange that Sarah did not acknowledge her aunt being back in cork and instead sent Luke out with Keith's aunt. I think Sarah is still very annoyed with Tina for talking so much bad things about Keith, but she was only telling the truth.
It is a huge red flag when someone isolated you from your own family and tries to insert you into theirs, very controlling

Reactions: 31

brandambassador

VIP Member
She's not giving anyone who is thinking/having or starting IVF any Great mindset (if that's even right word to use) it's constantly whinging about not drinking, bruising, swelling, feeling low, tiredness,can't get out of bed, putting on weight let's be honest she's not 1 good thing to say about it. I get the feeling she's in a rush and it's not a rush to be the doting mother I get the feeling it's to prove a point. And it just goes to show how stupid she really is she obviously has thought it through about the process. She's getting thick because it's not happening fast enough and in my opinion anyone who is starting or going through IVF will wait as long as they have too to get the baby they want..if any of this makes sense to you guys
FACT!
Nail on head.
They had consult in May & didn’t start ANY process until June. So absolute longest they’ve been ‘doing IVF’ is 2 months. They haven’t even had a transfer so they’ve ‘only’ ( not undermining the action but pointing out its not the complete process) had eggs collected, sperm collected & 1 final egg fertilised frozen. She hasn’t even done a full round yet to feel ALL the feelings. The same one gave a glowing review of her ivf process to date just a week ago on the clinic page! She’s depressed because the chances of 1 embryo working with PCOS isn’t great & it’s €4-6k to do the whole lot again! That’ll be €12k spent then before there’s even a second embryo to talk about or egg collect for. She’s realised the full cost & expense now that’s why she’s miserable.

• Heart

Noseybatch

VIP Member
My mum was a narcissist like Sarah I spent the whole summer in my aunt's/cousins best time of my life. Luke is probably delighted not watching her talking to her phone and making him preform.

• Sad
  • Heart

non_nom

Lads she is to be pitied only for the fact that she is ruining the life of one child and probably that of another if IVF is successful.

What sort of mental gymnastics must she do in order to deflect the weight gain to herself. She is obviously aware that she slowly but, surely she's creeping up to the size of a mini cooper. Filtering, Photoshop, adjusting angles and hiding her spare truck tyre all prove she knows she is massive.

Instead of being honest and saying she has become a fat fool she goes on with this bullshit. She is so far down the rabbit hole with the fake weight gain that she can't come out now and say actually instead of being 12 stone I'm 16. SW would def tell her to piss off. Would she not get a proper job FFS? What an example to set for a child. Begging for free that from strangers online.

She might as well dust down her old manky bedsheets and go begging on Patrick's bridge as what she is doing is at that level. I know people have said she knows no difference as that's how she was reared herself.

But, fuck me what an awful snapshot of Irish society. Pawning her current child off on ( let's be honest, strangers) to try to get impregnated by another gobshite. Has a 'job' that is going to be gone in a few years. And a sideline where all she gets in the dregs of collabs. It really is like shameless.

All she is short of is opening an only fans account and selling her manky sheets on it. In fairness postage would be low as they are walking

• Haha