Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
They were looking for a get well soon card because burp “wasn’t feeling great” wtf would she need a get well soon card for… get well soon from your mental health problems burp because that’s the only part of you that’s sick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Graywalls

VIP Member
I think it is only hitting Sarah now how foolish she was to go to Dublin for treatment, it is costing them a fortune in fuel and time. She was so confident she would get the collabs and a luxury jeep, that they would just put an embryo in and she would be pregnant.
The reality is setting in at how tough IVF is on your body and mind as well as the fact that Therapie have now seen how badly her video was received and if she needs round 2 she will have to fund it herself.
The smugness at the start of the journey, the holding hands and the candid shots of Keith looking like he would be anywhere but with her are all coming back to bite her now that she is left with the reality that she only has one embryo and her page has not taken the turn it needs for her to get the collabs she needs to support herself and Luke now that slimming world is not viable for her anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Addd

VIP Member
The whole thing is mad when you actually stop to think about it. Her months of talking shite actually lead someone from therapie having to do a live in response to her. Like if ever there was a message that she’s not well received this would be it. And rather then lay low and reevaluate she is straight back on today. She really should give up instagram because nothing good is coming of it for her

• Heart
Reactions: 30

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
This sheets sound “shiny” like cheap polyester not cotton or linen 😬 in this heat you would be SWEATING 😂 I can only imagine the 2 piggies squished in that matchstick bed rumping and pumping to make a little piglet, sliding off the greasy sheets into the wall 😂 I’ve seen bigger beds in caravans 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Her nan doesn't want Keith seeing her in her Pj's... Sure lash a photo of her in bed up there Sarah for the whole fucking world to see, you absolute melt. Show some respect for her!!

• Sad

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I can’t believe she hasn’t as much as brought Luke to the beach or to Fota and the weather this week glorious. Not a lick of a summer camp either. He’d love a football one. Why not bring him to Dublin with them on Friday, drop Sarah off to the clinic and then when she’s done they all go to the zoo or somewhere. She truly is completely and utterly selfish.

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s really pushing the bigot’s family as amazing. His mam can’t be that amazing to have raised a son who speaks like he does.

• Heart

Beddy

Chatty Member
So she obviously hasn’t been working, or we would have seen it. What reason was there for Luke to be shipped off then? She literally just doesn’t enjoy being with him there’s no other explanation. Obviously kids love the beach so I can understand leaving him off for the day with his own grandparents or other family member. But maybe once during the whole summer holidays, how many times has Luke gone away now? Even if someone offered I would politely turn them down as I would feel like it’s my job to be looking after him and they grow so quickly, I want to be making memories with him. Next summer holidays he’ll be nearly 7, it’s a big leap in maturity etc. This is his last few months honestly as a réal small child and all the innocence and cuteness that goes with it. How can she be ok with not soaking it up I’d be a mess 😭 I can’t think of one thing she’s done with him this summer, and the holidays are nearly over 💔She’s at nothing, she could even have gone down herself for the day with him but no. She’s too insecure about Keith being away the weekend, she’s sitting at home waiting for him, obviously spent hours trying to look nice yesterday as evidenced by the eye fucking during her speech about the shopping. Desperate to show him how good he has it at home with clean bed sheets, smoothies, greasy dinners, and ‘us time’ last night without the child, in case he would have been eyeing women up the weekend. She’s pathetic. I know a few women like her unfortunately

Last edited:
  • Heart

burp661

Dirty pig off with the teeth licking again after her smoothie bowl she’s f*ckin fowl the big spud nose and tiny nostrils and she looks like her armpits smell of onions. “I’m sweating buckets” ok then jump in a quick 5 minute shower you jobless hefty lump, imagine not even getting up off your arse to do 5 minutes work a week opening and closing and locking her cash box!!!! She’s the biggest laziest lump of shit I don’t think there is anyone on instagram I hate more than her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Some observations from this mornings stories.

That fucking tongue swipe... ugh ..annoys me more than it should 🤣

She wakes at 5am.. takes a pic and time stamps it.. posts it to insta.. BUT admits that she normally goes back asleep then. Wtaf ?? Why post it then ?
Strange...

Chocolate on her 5 year olds Porridge? No words..

Admitting she likes the whitening strips on in the evening to 'stop her eating '..... horrible example to be telling thousands of followers.. Good lord..

Loves her set forehead..

Jaysus what an absolute idiot...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

TikToc

VIP Member
It says a lot when keet is getting orgasmic about clean bedding. He better enjoy it because it'll be on until Christmas at least!

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Why is Keith entertaining/humouring this bed ridden ape ? Now I do know *sometimes* the cycle you get after egg collection can be painful / more painful . It didn’t happen to me but I was prewarned about it but surely if that was it she would love the opportunity to moan. There’s people in palliative care who battle through the day more than this one.

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
What was the point of the 2020,2021,2022 post other than to show us they have both aged terribly, gained a lot of weight and both have gone to shit 👏 eh congrats? Where’s yer one going with her box of shite for the kids for €58, the whole thing would have cost less than a tenner? The other dope promoting it and calling it luxury? 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
How can she look at those stories of Luke singing and dancing with a crowd of auld ones and feel anything other than shame? What was she doing yesterday that was so important that she couldn’t bring her own son to the beach for the day? Too busy following some old man around a shopping centre. Pawning Luke off for a load of old randomers to keep him entertained in a pub. Pathetic. I genuinely think she believes that because she brought him to NY she doesn’t have to do a jot with him again for the remainder of the year

Reactions: 28

Louber

Chatty Member
"We move" seriously.... by the look of her she rarely moves, she's like a blimp.

Also the only thing she'd inspire me to move are my bowels 💩

• Haha

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Dr John confirmed PCOS is follicles and not cysts and people use incorrect terminology 🔥🎉💥 so there u go DR Burps you have 90 follicles not 90 cysts

• Heart
  • Haha