Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keepingitg

VIP Member
I don’t understand the point 🤷‍♀️ if you stay in hotels etc it’s “someone else’s bed” someone has slept in it before you and sheets are changed. If you have a guest stay over you just change the bedding. Or do you not have anyone over ever? Nieces or nephews or your kids friends for a sleepover?

To be fair he’s right to say ask Brian, Brian is his father, not keeeet. A bit weird alright splitting holiday 3 ways though.

Christ on a bike I will scrub my mouth out after this but….. it is his money. He works for it. If Sarah actually worked and got a decent wage then I would expect something like a joint account for bills etc, but she barely works,why should he take on all expenses? If he wasn’t there at all and she was single who would pay? Her

It’s meant to be a partnership, yes, but she needs to get off her hole and work. Maybe then he’d be more inclined to contribute more fairly. He’s not putting all his eggs in one basket yet. Id say he has one foot out the door at all time
As I said the kids in the mobile use the single beds and adult guests use the front room beds .it's not about the bedsheets ,imagine having the likes of Sarah in your bed with all that fake tan ,sweat and Greese going into the matress in this weather. When I stay in a hotel when I get up I have a shower etc .

Reactions: 1

Jellybb

VIP Member
You forgot about the salon where Liz Reaney pretends to 'do' hair 😀😀😀😀😀

Yeah, they were left to rear themselves cause Tina was always out, both parents apparently have issues with alcohol and gambling. Donna in particular is mentioned for being whiffy but coving it up with perfume instead of washing herself or her clothes
An you confirm if Sarah smelt like chipper burger, sweat and impulse?

• Haha

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Th normal person wouldn’t of known .. wouldn’t of? 🙄

I thought botox and lip filler are two different things. You don’t put botox in your lip? Or am I wrong?
Botox is botolunim toxin from the bacteria clostridium botulinum. Filler is hyaluronic acid. Totally different. The only similarity is they both exist in nature

Rosieray

Chatty Member
Poor kid won’t know what his name is especially when he’s a stepped up O Connor 😆😆 although If luke is double barrelled I think she needs Brian’s permission to officially change his birth cert to just Burke.
For things like school etc you can tell them a preferred preferred and you can drop it easily there especially if Brian has no parental invcement there. Let's face it I can't see him being allowed to go to parents evenings.

cycleon

VIP Member
Jesus shes down 5 1/2 lbs of what she put on the last 2 weeks..How much did she actually put on 😲😲
Sarah and accurate timelines don’t really go hand in hand, so she probably means 5 1/2 lbs since she gained ALL the weight

cycleon

VIP Member
@Yel hi sorry 2 of us created a new tread, neither are linked to this one, would appreciate some help please … sorry

lil_sox

Chatty Member
I
I think she has overreacted a little bit the two comments weren't that bad and by saying about tattle it's sending people over to the page
Oh I thought there was more than those two comments. But I suppose from her point of view her page kinda blew up a little bit and she wasn’t expecting it or any negativity I think? I don’t think she was being a beggy though. Maybe she’s being a bit sensitive but there’s plenty of beggys out there to call out, she wouldn’t be one of them IMO.

Tealistener

She could be getting one parent family & half rate carers allowance so as you can’t claim the full rate of both payments, I’d have thought Tina would be claiming for Beddy tbh
Think someone said before she was claiming and the never bothered her hole in looking after her so they interfered amd stopped her