Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

allforthegoss***

She’s definitely very jittery and nervous around him. I’m not a fan of Sarah but from what is being sad in here about Keith it sounds like coercive control, he’s exploiting her, isolating her, controlling finances, humiliating her publicly, intimidating her into situations she’s not comfortable with. A part of me feels sorry for her I think she got herself in too deep too fast, it’s hard to get out cos their parents are friends and she has spoken so much shite bout him being the best thing ever and it would be another very public humiliation but she needs to get out while she can. I myself was previously in an abusive relationship and didn’t even realise it or want “the shame” of admitting it cos that’s how I felt, there’s no shame it’s brave to get yourself out, do it for you and Luke, Sarah please
Have been on a detox from social media or just have not looked at stories oh goodness I didn’t realise this was happening

cycleon

VIP Member
Botox is botolunim toxin from the bacteria clostridium botulinum. Filler is hyaluronic acid. Totally different. The only similarity is they both exist in nature
Thank you, so she is wrong when she says she’s getting botox in her lips. And this is a collab? 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

keepingitg

VIP Member
They are staying in the caravan . I'm sorry now but I would be very strange now with people using my beds . Hope they are out in the front room and not in the stepped up grandmothers double.

cycleon

VIP Member
I'm waiting for the people to come on here and say that it is made up but around the northside it is well known to have a 'welfare baby" before their lone parent gets moved. Kate had hers and now Sarah needs to have a baby before luke turns 7 or she will be expected to go out and get a job.
On a side note, I wonder if Donna knows that Ciara is apparently trying to see if there is a market for her to do Fusion clients hair in their own homes so she doesn't need childcare and can claim her lone parents?
Ciara is a single parent? I thought she live with her partner

square_spoon

VIP Member
I had a quick look - April 2020 the video of her squrting the water in his face he is in a liverpool kit and #lukepatrickbuckley is on the video, and in September 20 he has a united kit on. If he is Buckley on the birth cert she cant legally change it can she without Brians ok?
She can. I’m assuming she double-barrelled it when registering the birth and it’s depressingly easy to drop one of them if you want to. Sign of modern times and family setups.

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
She’s down because she’s only 13 months from having the social welfare withdrawn for Luke, she was sure she’d be up the duff with the welfare baby by now, the clock is ticking Sar…. You’d better Drive It On.
Any idea of how much that payment is?

Will spotlight please send this animal toothpicks....

She shoved him off her the puss on her! Shameful carry on poor Luke isn't going to get a look in if this tooth picker, gum sucker, has another child.

Anyone know how many syns in food picked or sucked out of your teeth mite leave a bit In mine till in hungry. Say Keiths hold some stash of food
Is there a way we can see this if we're blocked🙄🤣 She's a show..

freebie hater

Sweet mother of divine Jesus the tan on her feet. She is like a pie bald pony 🐴 Why is she constantly in white...she is trying to look virginal 🤔

I have a confession to make , I have the same top as Ciara and the same shirt as Donna🙈All I am missing is the Beddy sandals and I could be the 5th Burke sister , I'm sure Sonic would love me 😝
Howling 🤣