Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillies

In honour of our Dealz Disney Princess and her video last night staring wistful out the window while basking in the sunlight, my fellow tatters, I give you a diary entry ....

Dear diary,

Sayyrraaa here. Diary , I have has such a week. I have been so emotional behind the scenes. Like I said to Keet there now, I said "Keet , like no one really knows what goes on in someone's life behind closed doors" and he said "What are you shiteing on about now you dosey cow I'm trying to watch the football " but not in a nasty way ❤

I have been recording my very loud silent journey in the back ground and I am going to release the footage a little bit at a time . I am now an expert on IVF cos I have read so many Google pages on it even though I still haven't figured out that my payriod is only part of cykele

I got my botox and my lips done during the week to make myself feel better. Its 100% safe and I checked with Dr. Mairead but I didn't really need to check with her cos I am a bit of medical expert myself you know from all those "illness" I invented for myself and Luke so I could wreck their heads in South Doc and get some attention ❤

I only got my top lip done. So I got my bottom and top lip done and the Dr said I would bruise. She said " Sayrahh hun you are going to look like a battered ham hock that's in the reduced section in Tesco after 9 on a Saturday night" She did. Didn't she , she did. I bruised cos you know I am on meds. Did I say I was on meds for my silent journey? Don't think I said that 🤔 Anyway I am only beadifuuuulll. Like Keet even said he would do it with the lights on facing me this weekend ❤

Anyway gotta go , have to try and squeeze out a few more tears while trying to rub the triple chin off myself .

Chat soon xoxo
Brilliant 👏 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 2

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
I’m sure he’d happily stay living there. That’s the thing about free stuff, it’s hard to give up.
All that aside I do think when a couple come together and buy a house it should be equatable as much as possible. I wouldn’t use my life savings to buy a house and my partner contribute zero.
I never said she would contribute zero, she probably does have some savings, also by allowing Keith to pay her the bare minimum towards bills he has been able to save a lot of that money, just like a lot of money stay with parents to save. He’s been happy to accept almost free accommodation, free nights out, free hotels etc he wasnt worried about being equatable when accepting them. They are planning on having a family together, that’s an 18 year commitment to someone even if it only ends up a financial one. I don’t see how it’s ok to have a child together but not a house?

Last edited:

keepingitg

VIP Member
Unfortunately so it unless she is on the ras . But according to her she bought the house twice 🙄 she can't keep up with her lies .

Gifted!

VIP Member
She has probably decided she just wants to keep it to herself now. So her and keet can just be. She’s so grateful for him jabbing her in the gut with the needle. She is also EGGGGGG HAUST ED
More like egggggssshausting for us to listen to the crap she comes out with

cycleon

VIP Member
Food, Food, Food, Food, Food, Food, Food, Food,
Food, Food,
Food, Food,
Food, Food,
Food, Food, and some more food. Obsessed.
With all the food she talks about, she just eats the same thing on repeat. Such an influencer, we could learn soooo much about food 🙄

The chef wing sauce is a free food… does this mean she is going to have 17 bottles with her 23 course meal?
Just stick a straw in it I’d say with a drop of orange cordial

Abacus15

Between her and that dope nikki posting pics of her childs underwear i despair,not a brain cell between them

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
Do we the video of Sarah talking about her 90 cysts? I remember her saying it but it might good if we could repost it here for any new comers
Someone is clearly deleting sections from that, as it's refusing to load on her insta. Wouldn't be for the reason of deleting said '90 cysts' remark would it? hmm

I like how theyre not saying directly that you can/cannot get ivf with cysts as they clearly know theyd be up shit creek without a paddle, and are choosing to use their words wisely. Can't say the same for sayyyrah on her sock account.

Attachments

noseygossiper

Ah lads.. Im not from Cork and I thought Onslow Gardens was a joke. I thought it was a reference to Onslow from the TV programme Keeping up appearances and that Keith was Onslow. He is the image. But that's where they actually live.
Stop it is it 😂😂😂😂 I thought same as you

Limabri

I would see having a black pudding sandwich with egg and bacon as a treat on the occasional weekend morning, she sees it as being “really really good”.
Que????????
She probably means she was really really good because she only had the one sangwidge and not the 4 she really wanted!

cycleon

VIP Member
😂 wonder how long these stay up 😂
There's more 🤣

There is hardly anything on the channel as it is so I'm guessing it stays up on therapies page!

Imagine going with a hardly established clinic to have a baby and making it sound like it's the creme de la creme!
Had a conversation with a friend about it, who has an aunt who is a gp and the gp said "therapie does cosmetics, I wouldn't be using them for fertility" 🤷‍♀️

• Heart