Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madforreallife clown

Ladies I am here absolutely choking and snorting laughing at the comments. Best entertainment in weeks. MY personal highlights were Sars burner account getting ratty and the comment ‘if I were Sarah ye’d know’ 🤣🤣🙈. I’m dead. Can’t stop laughing out loud. Oh and the comment- who is Tattle? And the reply - I’ll Google it 🤣
[
happyaslarry96 is 10000% Sarah. Talks exactly like her. Attitude and even spelling the same. She thinks we're fucking thick. She is gonna play the victim now.. Watch.. Eh how bout don't tell lies about ur journey and people wouldn't have anything to call you out on ya fucking septic melt.
💯 her!! U can hear her while reading it😂Sarah … try word things differently to what your used to spewing, fooling nobody🤥

Reactions: 1

keepingitg

VIP Member
What do you do, when you stay in s hotel or bed and breakfast?
You are not getting the point . Hotel beds etc are not my beds . I'm saying I don't like people using my beds . Even if I stayed in a friend's house after a night out and for example their kid wasn't there and if they said oh jump into the child's bed ,i wouldn't dream of it.

FloggingMolly

Guys sorry off topic , but what was the other company people sometimes mention on here to order chains off that's NOT Dylan oaks ?

Last edited:

cycleon

VIP Member
Th normal person wouldn’t of known .. wouldn’t of? 🙄

I thought botox and lip filler are two different things. You don’t put botox in your lip? Or am I wrong?

Last edited:

Memaw

Chatty Member
When she gets pregnant and has his baby are the expecting all the usual blogger bits from the baby shops or are they going 50 50 on that too

• Haha

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Can anyone direct me back as to what thread the sweet king fiasco is talked about? Please?