Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s not a nice person.
Speaking from experience. She’s a high functioning adult who has ideations about herself being a famous blogger. Fair play having that confidence but she isn’t a nice person.
She can be all of those things and still vulnerable. I’ve never seen anything other than a harmless person who enjoys doing reels. People should know better. Anyway, back to Sarah!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Madforreallife clown

That’s another thing, I followed Sarah when she was with Brian and I remember the whole Tina walking into the house cos she had her own key etc. now that’s not allowed. She used to show her sisters a lot, that’s not happening (or at least we aren’t seeing it) he is isolating her, then leaving her on her own while he goes out cos he has money, she doesn’t. Maybe this stunning ex of his that he’d drop Sarah for, got a hint of this abuse, recognised it for what it was and kicked his ass to the curb.

Unfortunately Sarah doesn’t seem to have friends or family who would tell her it’ll be ok, it’s ok to be on your own, dump his sorry ass.

and I know I know, I pull the piss out of her like everyone else, but that’s cos of the lies she blatantly says about cysts etc, we have a giggle. But it is getting uncomfortable the last week or so if what is being revealed about how onslow treats them (hunting luk over to Tina, not spending his money on them, isolating her etc). I wish someone would have an honest talk with her, before she’s lost completely

edited cos of spelling
And que … a photo of her and her family 🤭

Mary Kate

I th
Ah lads.. Im not from Cork and I thought Onslow Gardens was a joke. I thought it was a reference to Onslow from the TV programme Keeping up appearances and that Keith was Onslow. He is the image. But that's where they actually live.
I thought the same thing 😂

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
😂😂😂 he thought he could be a instahunhim??? In the name of you cork gals I am SKITTING at this.

@Graywalls hats off to you for all this inside goss! I love the cork threads for this. I don’t see Keith as cheap it sounds like he’s aware of her financial habits. That trip to NYC must have cost a bomb, a down payment for a maybe a home. Disgusted that she is using the system as she is. It shows how much money these huns are making, enough for the trip and IVF when so many are making €25-55K per year and good chunk of their income into the USC. I can’t with him thinking he could make it as a influencer ☠ 😂 the delusion is real.

Regarding the posts about her illness/stigma trends, haven’t been following her long enough but think you’re all onto something with her TikTok. There’s a trend going around about breaking illness stigmas and self diagnosing with all these autoimmune illnesses, etc. it’s dangerous but attention seeking. Could be early munchasens. Psychologists refer to it as MBI (munchasens by internet), all these internet social media ‘munchies’ have one thing in common, they gained validation and attention from one thing (Sarah’s being weight loss) and then move onto more in an effort to replace the attention they once got. Lots of them claim Lymes, PCOs, POTs, DiD. It’s an intriguing rabbit hole on tiktok! She could be headed that way
This is fascinating id nearly make a tiktok acct but between tattle and following the instascums I can't fit in any more social media 😂😂

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I literally don’t see one iota of difference in her lips? What a waste of money. I know not everyone wants the full insta pout but surely you’d want to see some difference?!

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
If her rent is 1600 per month, how much of it does she actually pay if she’s on that hap scheme?
There'd be a limit in each council area. So say Cork might give up to €800 and then you'd have to come up with the rest. Waterford I think is €550 (this was a relative with one adult and one child who applied for it a year ago) but they do have the discretion of giving you extra towards it depending on your circumstances and available properties. Also Sarah I'd say Sarah wouldn't be paying anything like today's rents, she's renting there since Luke was a baby.

• Heart

Rosieray

Chatty Member
I am not from Ireland, I moved to Cork to be with my boyfriend who is from the area and knows Brian. We now live quite close to Sarah and Tina and my boyfriends family have always known them.
The Burkes are the laughing stock of Onslow gardens, all of the neighbours cannot stand them
God I can only imagine 🙈

LucyLou43

Slightly wrong but also a victim of the phraseology being used out there. PCOS is a syndrome characterised by having a collection on symptoms, of which ovaries on the cysts can be one. Other symptoms can include facial hair, skin issues, thinning hair etc etc. You can have cysts on your ovaries without hitting the threshold for a PCOS diagnosis.
Thanks for that - I googled and it said accompanying metabolism issues. She always used PCOS