Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo of them all outside the restaurant.... she's now the fattest of them all.... she's on par with Tina .... she must be gutted

Reactions: 7
Sweet mother of divine Jesus the tan on her feet. She is like a pie bald pony Why is she constantly in white...she is trying to look virginal

I have a confession to make , I have the same top as Ciara and the same shirt as DonnaAll I am missing is the Beddy sandals and I could be the 5th Burke sister , I'm sure Sonic would love me

Reactions: 36
The photo of them all outside the restaurant.... she's now the fattest of them all.... she's on par with Tina .... she must be gutted
She always had decent enough legs but even there fat now too. First thing I noticed in the entire pic was the big legs. God she must be sickened.

Reactions: 3
, I follow Aine, and was sad to read her story today, such a genuine girl, shared what needed to be shared, no bullshit, no fake anything, but guess this is what we have to face every day, Aine is very honest and genuine, not like miss burkdashian, only check on her to have a laugh, best of luck to Aine and Paul

Reactions: 4
And que … a photo of her and her family

Reactions: 1
The pregnant sister is very attractive. Her eyes are wider, smaller features or something, she’s very different to the others.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely. Whether she’s maybe overreacted is irrelevant she didn’t deserve to get called out in any way. I follow her myself, delighted she’s on her pregnancy journey and hope it all goes well for her, she’ll prob remove me as a follower if she does what she says she will do so if I don’t see her stories any more I wish her only the best!

Will the real Sarah Burke please stand up
Some woman for the angles…wish I knew how to hide half of myself I’d be like a heffalump in photos

Reactions: 2
How many stone did she lose originally…. She has 3 to 4 of it back up - not quite where she was but only a stone away I reckon

Reactions: 1
No amount of blow dries, make up, Botox will cover up her ugliness, and then the ugly crying yesterday. Don’t even get me started on the little toe! State of it

Reactions: 9
There is no way Keith had a stunning ex. He just didn’t. Maybe comparatively but that’s it. He is minging. If he had a lottery win maybe. Ginge working in a factory… it didn’t happen.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.