Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads did anyone see Aine Lynch’s story? Poor girl saw stuff about her on tattle and now she’s limiting her account. I didn’t see anyone talking in a negative way about her on this thread, it must have been somewhere else on tattle? She’s not an instahun or a Beggy so it’s a pity she feels she has to do this as I reckon her story and her info helped a lot of people on an ivf journey..she just came across as a genuine girl.

Unlike this fucking moonstruck looking bitch thinking her trips to Dublin and silent journey is going to appeal to anyone.

Reactions: 8
I I think she has overreacted a little bit the two comments weren't that bad and by saying about tattle it's sending people over to the page

This is shocking what a tight bastard , he probably still has his communion money hiding under the bed, Someone not been generous with there money is such a turn off !!! She really does make out how she's got the best boyfriend and stepped up daddy for Luke , I suppose when there on date night she has to pay her own half our the flowers she often gets I can't cope like tis awful,

Reactions: 7
if this is what’s really happening (I believe you just not sure I believe Tina) she needs to get the fuck out of that relationship. she is 100% a twat and an eejit, but are we watching an abuser (mentally not physically) controlling her, belittling her?

she was desperate not to be alone, no matter how much she sang from the hymn sheet of “I’m fine on my own, just me and lukoland” and the first sniff of anything she grabbed on to. The fact they broke up cos he got a better offer and she STILL took him back is a girl who has zero self esteem and Onslow is lowering that with every smoke filled breath he takes.

Where the fuck are her family. If that was my sister I’d drag the pasty fuck by his teeny tiny balls out that door quicker than she can scream saxa

Reactions: 27
I
I think she has overreacted a little bit the two comments weren't that bad and by saying about tattle it's sending people over to the page
Oh I thought there was more than those two comments. But I suppose from her point of view her page kinda blew up a little bit and she wasn’t expecting it or any negativity I think? I don’t think she was being a beggy though. Maybe she’s being a bit sensitive but there’s plenty of beggys out there to call out, she wouldn’t be one of them IMO.

Reactions: 1
I completely agree, that is why I keep stating apparently this happened. Tina was scathing about Keith and talked about how he has come between Sarah and her family and how Sarah is spending money she does not have to keep up with him so that he does not go out without her.
She is all done up tonight, is she out with Keith?

Reactions: 5
That’s another thing, I followed Sarah when she was with Brian and I remember the whole Tina walking into the house cos she had her own key etc. now that’s not allowed. She used to show her sisters a lot, that’s not happening (or at least we aren’t seeing it) he is isolating her, then leaving her on her own while he goes out cos he has money, she doesn’t. Maybe this stunning ex of his that he’d drop Sarah for, got a hint of this abuse, recognised it for what it was and kicked his ass to the curb.

Unfortunately Sarah doesn’t seem to have friends or family who would tell her it’ll be ok, it’s ok to be on your own, dump his sorry ass.

and I know I know, I pull the piss out of her like everyone else, but that’s cos of the lies she blatantly says about cysts etc, we have a giggle. But it is getting uncomfortable the last week or so if what is being revealed about how onslow treats them (hunting luk over to Tina, not spending his money on them, isolating her etc). I wish someone would have an honest talk with her, before she’s lost completely

edited cos of spelling

Reactions: 16
That’s so lousy about poor Luke so many selfish cunts involved in this shit show…… do you know the other person that was giving the inside info, ratzhole, I was wondering did they get found out? I just checked and they haven’t posted since early June

Reactions: 7
@brandambassador in one comment you have been able to describe your difficult situation with 100% clarity, not looking for sympathy and it could genuinly be of help to anyone in a similar situation... there's no bullshit and your telling things how they were and are for you... she has to record behind the scenes, she's so evasive with her information, nothing about the steps she's gone through as such, she really thinks she can show an ivf journey in a few reels... no questions allowed, lies to beat the band ..
If I was embarking on ivf and found her page I would think it was about a full tank of diesel and coffee at circle k... oh and making sure I had full tan, hair and make up done for the experience.... fuck her and fair play to you.... best of luck with your surrogacy and future plans

Reactions: 14
I see her little toe has decided not to come along on the silent journey. Be free little toe. We understand you

Reactions: 36
There’s something about her feet seriously, they actually make me feel
Sonic looking well there big thick white runners on she’s just not your average Irish mammy is Tina.
many wonder the girls are all so fucked up

I have my suspicions that Sarah or one of her sisters found them out a while ago and used the account to feed false information for a time

Reactions: 6
I’m gutted I really liked her she’s so genuine and you have the likes of yer one making a mockery of ivf

Your posts about this subject are honest and raw and really show the reality of the situation (I’ve never been on this journey but just know you’re being honest)

Wishing you the very best of luck/hope/wishes with your surrogacy journey and really hope it goes well for your family! You’ve been through so much (from what I’ve read on here) and I’d say you are holding back on some of it at that…

it’s someone like you that people should follow to get a real insight. Burp must be actually making you violent with how much she’s been trivialising the whole process.,

Brilliant

Reactions: 2
I feel like I've missed so much Covid overtook our house and while being pregnant and having covid on top of it wasn't fun. But this lady is in a world of her own! She played up anxiety so much and now if she does have anxiety from her not so silent journey then no one is gonna believe her. I'm almost tempted to follow her just so I can see her stories but I won't give her the satisfaction with the follow. It's not the same not watching her stories to see the shit show.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.