Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Such a way with words take a bow we need to get your dear diary entries published

Could anyone share that Oscar winning performance?? And should I get the tissues or the popcorn for the show?
It was actually quite disturbing to watch you know ones the try these hardest to out out a few tests give her an Oscar she definitely had it practise just like the last video when she was been injected by bigot the facial expressions to the camera , yet no problems going off for injections of Botox !! Drama queen !!! She's coming across mentally unstable at this stage !!!

You are our hero thank you for sharing your journey I hope someday you'll be blessed with baby no2

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Sorry I know this must have been said before but she's going out with Ham for a little over two years. When is she claiming that they started trying to conceive?

Reactions: 3
Sorry I know this must have been said before but she's going out with Ham for a little over two years. When is she claiming that they started trying to conceive?
Knowing the lies this one tells it could be anywhere between 7 and 15yrs

Reactions: 17
If Keith is really thinking about buying a house and renting it out while living with her, why in the name of god is he trying to have a baby with her? Sweet devine christ. It screams he has no attachment to her. She needs to leave that situation not have a baby with him

Reactions: 11
I don't even know where to start with that video clip, I am sincerely hoping people don't fall for it. That wedding dress she has on her today is like something left over from Japan or Jane Norman days.

@brandambassador sending you a big hug for whatever it's worth, you're amazing to be sharing your journey x

Reactions: 6
I reckon Keet is only on board for doing one round and that’s possibly a reason for the tears also. I’d say if this fails then that’s it
Was thinking that myselfthere’s no way if this fails and they have to start from scratch that he’s hanging around, wonder what the excuses from her will be then

Reactions: 5
I reckon Keet is only on board for doing one round and that’s possibly a reason for the tears also. I’d say if this fails then that’s it
Agree! From what we hear he’s the budget man ( or mean-ness I’m not sure) so can’t see him throwing money at this especially if his sperm are ‘beyond perfect’ & the problem ‘is her’ (according to the gospel of Sarah). He does seem like the type who thinks he shouldn’t have to pay if it’s ‘not his fault’

Reactions: 9
The issues are with both of them, Keith knew that his medication woiod cause issues, and he knew about this for some time, I wonder if he told her he was a Jaffa at the start or else let her believe the problem was with her until investigations began? After all Sarah does seem to struggle to conceive when she is nearest her heaviest, she conceived Luke without a bother when she was near her lightest.

Reactions: 6
Keet should run a mile, by her own admission she has no "control" over the situation. A controlling person is a very dangerous person!!

Reactions: 5
This time next year I can see her doing a story about the keet break up

Reactions: 18
Fucking deceased

Reactions: 3
Jeez she really does pick herself up easily switch it off the actress I mean sharing that sobbing video to having a bad week behind the scenes off to get the hair colored and blow dryed she's just a laughable unlikeable cause really, ever other woman on IVF struggles only dreaming of a little pampering & she flat out swanning around the place !!! Burkedashian of Cork !!

Reactions: 13
The nodding tik toks will make a return we will have come full circle
She will be using all the cliches talking into the camera saying “you don’t know what happens behind closed doors” and sharing googled inspirational break up quotes 🥱

Reactions: 16
She will be using all the cliches talking into the camera saying “you don’t know what happens behind closed doors” and sharing googled inspirational break up quotes 🥱
‘Looking back now, the ivf not working was a blessing leading me in another direction’

Reactions: 28
What age is her bigot boyfriend? I keep forgetting she is only 30, as she looks about 40.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.