Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At Xmas I usually follow a ham recipe and it involves pouring 500ml of coke on it 🤣
I’ve actually heard of this for ham and apparently it’s lovely! But I’ve never seen a can of Pepsi being poured into essentially a stir fry with chicken?🤢

Reactions: 6
I’ve actually heard of this for ham and apparently it’s lovely! But I’ve never seen a can of Pepsi being poured into essentially a stir fry with chicken?🤢
Me neither. She’s a savage bleep so it doesn’t surprise me she is pouring Pepsi max into the dinner 🤢

Reactions: 1
there's a slimming world recipe called diet cola chicken so I'm assuming that's where she got the notion but it sounds vile!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Look at the video she just posted making satay chicken. She pours a can of Pepsi into chicken that’s being cooked?? Has anyone else ever heard of this? I am nearly after getting sick watching it. Why can’t she ever do health meals
Yes, it's a legitimate recipe, it's actually really nice

Reactions: 3
That chicken satay recipe isn't her own. She got it from The Daly Dish. They have it on their Instagram and its in one of their books also. I made it once and never again. You can just taste the fake tit in it.

Reactions: 7
What type of parent sits at home looking at this one yo-yo dieting in weight and thinks I know I’ll copy a Sarah breakfast and feed my child porridge with a Twix in it.
This is why childhood obesity is on the rise

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She's always hiding and standing to the side holding someone's arm in her pics. If she didn't, everyone would see her proper size.
The duck me pics then of herself when she went home. Her camera must have been on auto drive ffs. Only besotted with herself.
@brandambassador there's no way she's pregnant she has obviously been told to cut out the drink I'd say, if she's taking meds etc, which is proving rather difficult by the looks of it. Imagine the humour from the withdrawals. She won't be able to do it.
She loves the drink too much.
But you know it won't be the drink it'll be the pill that's blamed. Cos one shoe doesn't fit every foot 🙄

Any screenshots? I clicked the link and nothing came up 😩
Oh didn't you hear, it's all sold out. I thought I heard her say thanks as if it sold out from her showing it and giving the link 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let the bloody child speak for himself 🤬🤬. How on earth will he ever progress with her fi fi fi fix it bro bro broke do do do down tu tu tu two

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's actually lovely, daly dish recipe which obviously she won't say she will pass it as her own
No way?! I like that daly dish page, hate to see her ripped off by this fucker.

Did the lukeoland name come from tattle? Is she now referring to the child by a tattle slang name like the alpaca? 🤢

I’ll take your word for it 😬😬😬 I won’t be lashing Pepsi into my chicken anytime soon 😅
SAME 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No way?! I like that daly dish page, hate to see her ripped off by this fucker.

Did the lukeoland name come from tattle? Is she now referring to the child by a tattle slang name like the alpaca? 🤢

SAME 😂
Sarah rips off everyone. Im actually not sure where lukeoland came from, didn't he have a YouTube page for an hour before she lost interest?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"How long are we waiting tuu...tuu..tuu..tuu.. Wha? And he came to fi...fi....fi.....fi...." Omg 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lads and ladies I’m trying. I’m trying as hard as I can to not comment, to try to be a good human being, but when I see her the venom spews out of my body. Right we will start with the bleeping hair! Wtf was that ring of tit on her head! It was disastrous. Next her family! Like a load of bleeping skittles with the colours and the swap a blazer day! Then the way she forced her sister to make her godmother! BUT the cherry on the bodadoe pie for me was the picture of her legs on ham hocks lap with the babies legs like “this is next for us” it is the actual saddest cringiest thing I’ve ever seen and I watched her Kelly is live live! Ahhhhhh nahhhhhh booooodiful content! What is it? Boo boo boo boo boo diful co co co ntent🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She will be looking for a free car now, jeez the poor child, just stop putting him on camera

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.