Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RAN here when I saw the “could of sized down” comment 🙈🙈 the “of” gives me the absolute ICK

people were being quite complimentary here etc and she goes and shoots herself in the face with that comment. Utter gowl. I don’t give a tit what size she is but she ain’t a 14.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The girl on the left is stunning. Is she one of them?
Shes the youngest girl, looks amazing and she the one pregnant for sept, shes so tidy in the pic

Is that her toe nail looking like aladdins shoe with the curl on the toe
If you zoom in to the hidden foots toes, there is two sets of toes with a thick line betweem my them and the foot itself that was put back in is at such a strange angel

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I can see the headstone now

Here lies Sarah Burke. Buried six feet under but could of been buried five feet.
Spit my tea out brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

On another note what's with the Shirley temple child of the alpaca? Why like why? Are they trying to get her in to "modelling"? Her hair was atrocious the poor child

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Spit my tea out brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

On another note what's with the Shirley temple child of the alpaca? Why like why? Are they trying to get her in to "modelling"? Her hair was atrocious the poor child
I thought she might have a Feis after the christening

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's always hiding and standing to the side holding someone's arm in her pics. If she didn't, everyone would see her proper size.
The duck me pics then of herself when she went home. Her camera must have been on auto drive ffs. Only besotted with herself.
@brandambassador there's no way she's pregnant she has obviously been told to cut out the drink I'd say, if she's taking meds etc, which is proving rather difficult by the looks of it. Imagine the humour from the withdrawals. She won't be able to do it.
She loves the drink too much.

Reactions: 8
Why does she keep saying that she should have sized down? Is she trolling tattle or is she just delusional?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she keep saying that she should have sized down? Is she trolling tattle or is she just delusional?
She thinks she is tiny in her own head but infact she is morphing back into her before photo . How she can be a slimming world consultant is beyond me because she is a big girl .

Reactions: 10
Y did she wear the dress backwards is she fishing for engagement like me Julie that time

Reactions: 3
Look at the video she just posted making satay chicken. She pours a can of Pepsi into chicken that’s being cooked?? Has anyone else ever heard of this? I am nearly after getting sick watching it. Why can’t she ever do health meals

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Look at the video she just posted making satay chicken. She pours a can of Pepsi into chicken that’s being cooked?? Has anyone else ever heard of this? I am nearly after getting sick watching it. Why can’t she ever do health meals
At Xmas I usually follow a ham recipe and it involves pouring 500ml of coke on it 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
And the potato pies 🤢🤢 All the pawing .

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.