Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This time difference is making me go through the archives 🙈🙊😂
Them extensions are unbelievable, whoever applies them needs to go back to learn how to apply them properly. They're like rats tails

Did she not say she had a hotel booked for a couple nights in the city 😳

Reactions: 8
Them extensions are unbelievable, whoever applies them needs to go back to learn how to apply them properly. They're like rats tails

Did she not say she had a hotel booked for a couple nights in the city 😳
I think washing them would help!

Reactions: 6
If I was in that pool with or without kids and she was live on Instagram I'd bleeping drown her

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Will yiz report the vid under nudity, the insta terms mentioned partially clothes children can’t be shown nor those that haven’t given permission (I’m sure the woman in her story didn’t give consent to have her arse jiggly while she walked to 47 thousand viewers supposedly worldwide, she needs to learn and I’m sooo anti using your child and OTHERS children for clout and interaction

Reactions: 19
He actually looks like he wants to box the head off her….🙈🙈
You couldn't blame him. He looks allergic to her 🙈 He's only there for the child by the looks of things. I wonder could he get custody of Luke 😅 considering he's the one rearing him. Luke would be delighted!!
Isn't it grand for her, letting another man rear her child, she's a disgrace.

• Haha
Lolling that Keith is hungover AGAIN! Sorry but what the duck are they drinking to excess like that when they are responsible for a 6 year old child!? The two of them are absolutely shameless.. 🫣 I am still not over the fact that they are staying in each others aunts houses over there! I’d be so embarrassed to impose myself on a stranger! These two filthy cunts have no problem getting hammered in the aunts houses either!

Reactions: 24
Who is the girl with Burp?
This Nu Yark trip has been an anti climax, the highlight has been Burps live and Tweet being pissed off being filmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lolling that Keith is hungover AGAIN! Sorry but what the duck are they drinking to excess like that when they are responsible for a 6 year old child!? The two of them are absolutely shameless.. 🫣 I am still not over the fact that they are staying in each others aunts houses over there! I’d be so embarrassed to impose myself on a stranger! These two filthy cunts have no problem getting hammered in the aunts houses either!
When I went to NYC years ago i stayed with my cousin and his partner but for 4 nights only, we stayed in manhattan but were only in the apartment to sleep, out the rest of the time sightseeing... we paid for their meals out and left presents after us

Reactions: 12
When I went to NYC years ago i stayed with my cousin and his partner but for 4 nights only, we stayed in manhattan but were only in the apartment to sleep, out the rest of the time sightseeing... we paid for their meals out and left presents after us
That is exactly what I would have done if I stayed with relatives. The two of them are scabby bastards and they have done nothing (apart from the 2 tourist things Empire State and Statue of Liberty) that you can’t do in bleeping cork 😩 this is nothing but a dealz version of what a trip to New York should be. Big bitter miserable head on the bigot and big slimy greasy head on her and she marinating in her own filth for the last 6 days 🤦‍♀️ (Rant over, due my period 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That is exactly what I would have done if I stayed with relatives. The two of them are scabby bastards and they have done nothing (apart from the 2 tourist things Empire State and Statue of Liberty) that you can’t do in bleeping cork 😩 this is nothing but a dealz version of what a trip to New York should be. Big bitter miserable head on the bigot and big slimy greasy head on her and she marinating in her own filth for the last 6 days 🤦‍♀️ (Rant over, due my period 😅)
Let all the rage out my friend .🥰... we are here for you and your Cy-Kelll 💗💗💗💗💗

• Haha
  • Heart
Lucky you to still have 1👵👵

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.