Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God my eyes what did I see the bigot in the pool 🤢🤢🤢 at least his playing with Luke unlike his mother recording from some where she's so pathetic, enough with the step up dad content with Keith, Tweety Poppins is never off duty !!! Your maken yourself look bad love yet again no interest in Ur son !!

Reactions: 16
The kid looks like he's enjoying himself in fairness.
If he was doing a pose besides thumbs up in between the bigot and the alcoholic, we could say he was forming a response of his own. That is all I have to say....

Reactions: 1
So she was mad about Keith years ago and he wanted nothing to do with her. She finally landed him so why is she still pining over Brian?

Reactions: 3
God my eyes what did I see the bigot in the pool 🤢🤢🤢 at least his playing with Luke unlike his mother recording from some where she's so pathetic, enough with the step up dad content with Keith, Tweety Poppins is never off duty !!! Your maken yourself look bad love yet again no interest in Ur son !!
First of all 🤮🤮🤮🤮
But the bigot is never off duty because Sarah has said to family that Keith is a '' handy babysitter' when they questioned why she is with him. In the flesh Sarah is bulky and Keith is pink. Both of them have questionable hygiene routine from what Sarah shows.
She would rather show forced portraits of the unit she has created even though Keith would rather be back with the girl with the savage ass and Sarah is messaging a few guys, all anon except the guy at Keith's brother's wedding who saw through Sarah and wouldn't give her the number she was dying for.
I would hate to be Keith knowing a large proportion of his friends and family know who Sarah was trying to text but tell the bigot that they are clueless to prevent a family argument

So she was mad about Keith years ago and he wanted nothing to do with her. She finally landed him so why is she still pining over Brian?
Because Brian took control and left her

Reactions: 5
Girls I'm just in bits over the hastags our Sar follows. The lady who eats packets of ham as a snack follows the vegetarian hashtag. Clarney Catedral even got a follow. Sure I laughed and laughed didn't I? I did.

IMG_20220609_002459.jpg
IMG_20220609_002438.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
:sick:Has Keith got the same shorts on in the pool that's he had on walking around Manhattan for hours??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok yeve me hooked on here now 🙈 read a few bits, LOT catching up to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All I can think of when my eyes were attacked seeing keet in the pool is SeaWorld...... The whale show😝

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Lads I can't stop looking at keets wonky gumline, you'd think after spending all that and going through what he did he'd have had an even gumline and all that

Oh yeah..he went and got a turkey barg... that's why they look all uneven and oddly sized

Reactions: 6
So when she was in nuuuu yark before 🤥🤥🤥 she never saw any of the most basic bleeping sights!! Why would you lie ffs? Also mother of god each time Keith Is jumping in I’d say he’s draining the pool. Id say the aunt can’t wait to tell them byeeeeee😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This! She's really going ott now. You'd swear he was the father and she was the stepped up mammy instead.

Reactions: 9
Friday is usually hair wash day so she’ll probably find a poor unfortunate hairdresser over there for a blow dry!!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Is it just me and now it might be just me but I don’t care if anyone else’s kids are enjoying themselves? I don’t want to see pictures of them swimming, dancing, singing, walking, eating, just existing! I don’t care! I have my own and I can barely muster up the energy to do things with my own so when I see people commenting about oh this child is lovely, oh this child looks happy I’m like I actually don’t care! Could be just me but unless the page is about the bleeping child go away!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Picture 1, Sarah starting with the excuses already! Good lord, shes gonna be insufferable next week🙄 its gonna be "and thats ok too, and driving it on🚗🚗🚗" Picture 2, Saaaaaayrah, or Sonic with a manky wig, and 25 double chins? You decide😂😂😂
“I’m up 10IB and I’m ok with that” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah lads can Keith say anything nice towards his girlfriend, "talk tit for days " I'm sure his right and had enough 🙈🙈🙈 but still we've had a duck off already too from him nasty man !!!! 🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.