Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
The pics remind me of 2010 when my elderly parents got camera phones & throughout their week in Lanzarote we got sent:
Mam by the beach
Dad by the beach
Mam and dad by the beach
Mam by a flower pot
Dad by the flower pot
The flower pot by night
Mam posing with the polizia
Dad posing with the polizia…

you get me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Beach30

Thread suggestion

Burps gone to South Doc with her cankle blister, Brian will get Dad cufflinks off Lukes sister

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

brandambassador

VIP Member
Guys I’m between RAGING and thinking someone needs to intervene. He is not Luke’s Dad and even if he was stepdad of the century at no point should the DAd narrative be pushed unless the child involved selects to call him dad of their own accord. This is psycho behaviour and a brand should not be using it as a marketing tool. I cannot get over this. What is a 5 year old supposed to think when he is forced to call him DAD on Father’s Day for a fucking Dylan oaks ad. This is insanity. It’s child abuse. The child has a dad and I don’t give a fuck if Brian only sees him once a month he is still his dad. Keith is mentally I’ll if he is genuinely saying all those things about needing cufflinks or that the jewellery is cute etc. this is so disturbing sorry for the rant but I cannot get over it and I’ll be writing to that brand who are actively engaging in child abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Puffin

VIP Member
I think everyone on this thread needs to take a long hard look at themselves. Saarrraaahh is to be applauded . She has spent 12 16 18 24 28 months giving Bob the Builder a run for his money building an enviable family unit with the stepped up daddy .

She works 70 hours a week running a Slimming world empire, bought 3 houses, sorry bought her house 3 times that she still rents , has made 90 cysts disappear and has her child 98 % of the time except when he is with his dad or other family members 3 + days a week.

She does training multiple times a week in some ones sitting room when most mere mortals only go to the gym and she is so organised she has gained her winter weight for winter 2024 all while driving it on.

Now here she is in New York , showing us all the best tourists spots like someone's back garden and light fixture, making time to go live with Kelly xoxo Kelly and modelling the latest polyester flammable fashun from Shein. Dont forget use code shestobepitied20 to get a discount on personalised tat. Well done Sarahn well done 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

square_spoon

VIP Member
Serious question tattlerettes but when it does go belly up and they split,what do you think she will spew about him??

With Brian she said she was so unhappy and knew she didnt want to marry him and her family called her brave and had balls to call off the wedding..of course it later transpired as bullshit cos he ran.
It will be very hard for her to bad mouth Keith I'd they split because at the moment she is making him the patron saint of step parents.
She’ll say she hadn’t been happy for ages but Luuuuuke adored him and she wanted to believe it would work out….that not all men are trash (dig dig dig at Brian) and this would be her forever after but it wasn’t to be. But she’s ok with it because life isn’t about dancing in rain it’s about washing your hair in puddles xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Beddy

Chatty Member
Of all her annoying habits the thing I hate the most is when she says Luke is lucky that Keith is so good to him. As his mother she should believe he deserves to be treated well and valued. Who the fuck is Keith that Luke should be ‘lucky’ to receive his kindness. Single mother’s should expect nothing short of their partner being kind to their child

• Heart
Reactions: 48

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
She’s a demon. She’s obsessed with this ‘if the local shop had a paper with lies etc’ bla bla bla big difference sarah when you are talking absolute shite and ppl are calling you out on your lies.

You deny the weight gain-you photoshop to your hearts content.
You don’t talk bad about Luke’s dad? Are you for real? All you do is talk bad.
Keith is a role model? Keith is a fucking pity who has been caught out to be a fat shaming, racist bigot. Tweets were uncovered that you have yet to discuss.
Luke is your priority? You have literally just put a story up about how much Keith does for him-you work a few hours a week what the hell do you be at? Why don’t you do all these things?
You lie and lie and lie to suit yourself. Making up ailments and disorders and when questioned, can’t take it so poor me comes out.
You say the most inappropriate, shocking things but when called out, you’re the victim and we’re all trolls. Change the fucking record will ya. You’re not invisible. Ppl are sick of the lies and bullshit and manipulative behaviour and won’t take it anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Keet’s aunt this Keet’s aunt that.. not a word of thanks or appreciation for her own aunt, weren’t they on the scab there too? Ungrateful little twat. And it’s not normal to be that out of breath just talking at a normal pace. “I haven’t rang home at all”. Sarah you’re on holidays for like a week, not backpacking across the outback for the summer. God she is so sad it’s pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 46

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I hope Luke’s dad and partner take him to Disney land at the end of the summer. That would set my petty bitch dreams alight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Beach30

I can't believe she's going to make Luke give him presents engraved with Dad on them. He's going to be so confused. This cow is so delusional.

The only thing more delusional is her using that freckles filter and believing thats what she looks like. She forgot the filter on some stories 🤮
20220614_221957.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44