Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God my eyes what did I see the bigot in the pool 🤢🤢🤢 at least his playing with Luke unlike his mother recording from some where she's so pathetic, enough with the step up dad content with Keith, Tweety Poppins is never off duty !!! Your maken yourself look bad love yet again no interest in Ur son !!
She really is a waste of space, when it comes to minding her child

Ah lads can Keith say anything nice towards his girlfriend, "talk tit for days " I'm sure his right and had enough 🙈🙈🙈 but still we've had a duck off already too from him nasty man !!!! 🤔
And the size of her when the photo is unfiltered, she won't be pleased....

Anyone else think he's in a leg brace when they see that God awful tattoo or just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Picture 1, Sarah starting with the excuses already! Good lord, shes gonna be insufferable next week🙄 its gonna be "and thats ok too, and driving it on🚗🚗🚗" Picture 2, Saaaaaayrah, or Sonic with a manky wig, and 25 double chins? You decide😂😂😂

You forgot that she’ll be ok with it because they were making memreeeees.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Anyone else think he's in a leg brace when they see that God awful tattoo or just me?
Their certainly not couple goals anyway I'd rather stay single 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14

He reminds me of peg leg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t give a rats about her size just the lying, she’s at LEAST a size 18-20, like Lardy Larby, just own what you have/are and if you’re not happy, get off your fat lazy hole and do something about it (currently doing this myself so practicing what I’m preaching). I think the over showing keith as father of the year is for a multitude of reasons 1. To make Brian feel like tit 2. To rub in Michelle’s face that she has a better “stepped up dad” for her kid (I’ve no idea of Michelle’s sons relationship with his dad) 3. To show Keith as “father of the year” so when she gets up the duff and he legs it when the piglet is born, she can be high and mighty that she gave him the one thing he wanted….a child (it’s been said here before) 4. So that even though we see through their tit show farce of a “relationship” more like a situationship (free rent traded for babysitting), that the freebie IVF farce don’t pull out because they’re a “family unit”….the only unit there is Burps, she’d take out a bleeping American Football Line backer

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They’ll be in take a break magazine in time for losing combined weight of 10 stone.

By Christmas they’ll be both huge.
Although wonder if they’ll stick together, seem to grate on each other and eat an drink into a comatose state all the time.
Which is a red flag

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This time difference is making me go through the archives 🙈🙊😂
She says her stomach area is always her problem with excess skin, (anything for free surgery) doesn't seem to be in an issue in the 2nd pic, well filtered or full of gock, she might need to check her own archives lol

Reactions: 3
Its been a week of Keith and Luke do New York and New Jersey while Sarah drinks her fill and admires close by.... she's captured some content for the gram so mission accomplished, but there's no way that Luke wrote to Santa and asked for a trip to New York for Christmas no matter how much fun he's having... what a coincidence that of all the places in the world a child would want to go (disneyland, legoland, lapland) he would pick a place where both Sarah AND Keith have relatives to stay with ffs she thinks her followers are as thick as her.... its just the constant bullshit for a fake influencer life that boils my piss.....

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Its been a week of Keith and Luke do New York and New Jersey while Sarah drinks her fill and admires close by.... she's captured some content for the gram so mission accomplished, but there's no way that Luke wrote to Santa and asked for a trip to New York for Christmas no matter how much fun he's having... what a coincidence that of all the places in the world a child would want to go (disneyland, legoland, lapland) he would pick a place where both Sarah AND Keith have relatives to stay with ffs she thinks her followers are as thick as her.... its just the constant bullshit for a fake influencer life that boils my piss.....
But shur they had a ball they didn't didn't we , making memories the family unit that we are, they probably imposed themselfs on relatives who can't wait to see them gone 🙈🙈 she will be on for the chats and ask away question box 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Cant describe it being on the empire state building with the 2 of them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 shes so stupid the way she goes on. Its not some magical experience standing on top of a building. 😂 What a clown

A surreal experience with the boys! The fact that she refers to her partner as one of her boys is something I'm sure a psychologist would have great fun with. Its creepy

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.