Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant describe it being on the empire state building with the 2 of them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 shes so stupid the way she goes on. Its not some magical experience standing on top of a building. 😂 What a clown
I wouldn’t worry, the next time she’s there it’ll be with another stepped up daddy so she’ll have a second chance to practice ‘describing’ it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand… what is so “surreal” about being there with her son and partner? They booked a holiday and they are now in the holiday… 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ah look, they have gone to mahon point now. Luke must be having such a ball 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Keith like a bull again as a woman I'd nearly be afraid of him he comes across very aggressive !!! I'd say he would have a wicked temper on him , 🤭 fair enough she pointed the phone and said he was hungover, but the narcissistic behaviour they both have and she shares it with 40000 + 🙈🙈

Reactions: 22
Here’s the dumb bleep and I mean bleep videoing other children in a swimming pool in weirdo dream land. I hope some decent parent whollops the bleeping head off her and smashes the phone. I’ll miss the car crash tit trip but safety first kids

Here’s the dumb bleep and I mean bleep videoing other children in a swimming pool in weirdo dream land. I hope some decent parent whollops the bleeping head off her and smashes the phone. I’ll miss the car crash tit trip but safety first kids
Edit to add weirdo is changing what I really said but it’s along the lines of child predators

Reactions: 9
Can’t imagine you’re allowed to record in the pool area because you definitely aren’t in Ireland.

Reactions: 9
As I have said, it is a huge red flag in the different ways he behaves when he is aware he is being filmed to when he is unaware.
The big smiles are so forced and unnatural looking when you see the candid moments sand realise how he actually looks at her and speaks to her when he thinks noone can see.
Sarah can try to put out her false narrative of them as the perfect family unit but the tension between them is do obvious and they are both eating and drinking to excess to try to convince themselves all is OK.
Poor Luke stuck in the middle of this, cue the question box full of statements of how happy they are when it is obvious to a blind man that they are not getting along!

Reactions: 19
That’s the look of love right there girls….View attachment 1330999
I’ll have to give him some bit of slack here. She’s non stop waffling bollixology into her phone 24/7 he can’t relax at all I’d say over it. She’s trying so hard to push the happy family narrative it must be like that tiktok trend for him where people pretend to be influencers saying made up tit they did that day…

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sarah you are that girl that cannot ģo to the deli and order what you want......also you cannot go backless braless or strapless fyi

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.