Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Lukeโ€™s having a ball havenโ€™t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This time difference is making me go through the archives ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜‚
This photo makes me laugh and cringe at same time because I had the same cover up!!๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ™ˆ in my defense I bought it and 2 others-dunnes/penneys-for my first holiday to fuerteventura about 15 years ago. Thankfully I git rid of it because it had little gold discs that made noise when I moved ๐Ÿ˜… or I'd be out burning it now in shame that I had the same taste in clothes as her...do I need to leave now and accept my fate??๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So we have so far an Irish pub, a pool horse trough, a bridge, a fast boat that whipped passed at record speed the Statue of Liberty, poor Kelly was live, she then went to fota, then up on top of a high building, and now sheโ€™s in butlins! Holy tit what a holiday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That is exactly what I would have done if I stayed with relatives. The two of them are scabby bastards and they have done nothing (apart from the 2 tourist things Empire State and Statue of Liberty) that you canโ€™t do in bleeping cork ๐Ÿ˜ฉ this is nothing but a dealz version of what a trip to New York should be. Big bitter miserable head on the bigot and big slimy greasy head on her and she marinating in her own filth for the last 6 days ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ (Rant over, due my period ๐Ÿ˜…)
Lean on us hunny, we have you ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So we have so far an Irish pub, a pool horse trough, a bridge, a fast boat that whipped passed at record speed the Statue of Liberty, poor Kelly was live, she then went to fota, then up on top of a high building, and now sheโ€™s in butlins! Holy tit what a holiday!!
And Donna mada an appearance at the Alpaca place, no sign of Sonic yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let all the rage out my friend .๐Ÿฅฐ... we are here for you and your Cy-Kelll ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
I mean all I really wanna know is where is Sarah in her Cy-Kelll.... I can't sleep at night not knowing if she's due one, if she has one, if she's ovulating, if she's keeled over in pain ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ We need to know don't we Keettt, we do..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously I dunno how he is putting up with her. I know we've seen the tweets and I'm not excusing them but christ he seems so allergic. No matter how hungover you are you would maybe put up with it if it's a way for you to make a living but I think everything is coming to a head for him in terms of her being on the phone etc. Also they seem to be back in Keith's aunts house now so when are they staying in Manhattan. That's a lot of time to be imposing on people that you barely know

Reactions: 11
This unit is on its way to splitsville. Bigot will have a vasectomy booked before the plane lands at Dublin.

Where are the 90 cysts!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
everytime I think of sayrahsssss live now I think of that video on you tube "bite her kelly" "hit her kellyyyyyy" "kellyyyyyyy" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
I mean all I really wanna know is where is Sarah in her Cy-Kelll.... I can't sleep at night not knowing if she's due one, if she has one, if she's ovulating, if she's keeled over in pain ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ We need to know don't we Keettt, we do..
She told us she had her period on 7th May so she is late unless she's not sharing this month but the last few times she's told us she was late and thought she might be pregnant so possible she has a longer cycle than "normal"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The actual dirt of her nails in that video! Thatโ€™s after being in the water ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Sick
Reactions: 5
everytime I think of sayrahsssss live now I think of that video on you tube "bite her kelly" "hit her kellyyyyyy" "kellyyyyyyy" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Sounds like the Burp clan at a christening or communion.

Iโ€™d say Keet has the last laugh, she must ride like her life depends on it because he canโ€™t seem to stomach her personality at all ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Why the hell does she think its okay to record other people and put it on a public platform?? She is brainless!
Why can she not 'just be' and watch Luke having fun.. why can she not join in the fun with him? Idiot.

Putting aside if you like her or not, sheโ€™s done a really poor job of insta over the last week. Itโ€™s her job??? And there have been 3 gram posts, a few stories but nothing really showing anything of NYC. I mean even if you took some shots of the street it would be better than this. She could be anywhere today. Whereโ€™s the atmosphere?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.