Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im actually depressed looking at her representation of new york especially for a child. I know times square is cool and all but she thinks shes amazing bringing the child there en route to the Irish bar. Whoever called it as a sun holiday without the beach was on the ball.
Sarah please try and take luke to a museum and a show so he doesnt remember just his mommy slugging pints!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is wore out reading here judging by her latest story,
Something went down or maybe she heard something about Brian/Michelle for her to put up all those quotes etc.
Her favourite part of the trip will be times square because it was on way to the irish pub, as irish pubs go, there is even nicer/better ones she could have went to

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s one rotten bleep. would she ever grow the duck up and stop with the stupid digs 🙄 we get it… Keith = good ex= bad 🙈 she doesn’t need to be going on with these Jeremy Kyle antics! I’ve followed this bleep for a while in 2017 and started nosing back at her page again since the whole wedding drama and I can honestly say that this is the worse the girl has ever looked 😫 I’m not digging at her looks or anything but she looks absolutely bloated, skin is in tit, hair is a bush and she looks absolutely jaded! She needs a 12 hour sleep and a belt of a powerhose.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
“I’m the luckiest girl in the world” cuts to Keith with a big grumpy head on him. Also they are in NYC and she goes back to the same Irish bar! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They’re the kind of people who go to Rome and look for a Domino’s to get a pizza. Uncultured louts the pair of them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If you have to keep telling strangers you feel so lucky & happy the exact opposite is true. In reality what you feel Sarah is unhappy & insecure which screams from you girl. You are constantly drunk around that child, it’s a disgrace. She is trying to blackmail bigot with Luke so he will stay. I genuinely hope they cancel IVF & no other baby comes into their life because what’s happening in front of us all is disgraceful.

Reactions: 31
Id a nose there and michele and brian have new pool out the back! Garden looks fab for kids She'll be renovating chernobyl next

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Id a nose there and michele and brian have new pool out the back! Garden looks fab for kids She'll be renovating chernobyl next
Come here, the two of them could be the biggest cunts to walk the face of the earth too 🤣 I think everyone involved in this train wreck of a situation is a scumbag - except Luke of course

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The pool isn't knew she has that up on her stories from last year,she was just saying basically they have got round to putting it up,you can see in the highlights from last year it's a total kid orientated garden...and then we have the other waste land in onslow gardens but wait burp has got him a trampoline after 3 years of letting the broken one in the shed......wonder who's more into making a child happy,not rocket science really

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Come here, the two of them could be the biggest cunts to walk the face of the earth too 🤣 I think everyone involved in this train wreck of a situation is a scumbag - except Luke of course
Oh 100per cent Yer wan will be sick looking at it tho! Thats why shes getting the trampoline for him coming home! You can read her like a book

• Haha
Imagine being that afraid of being single, you would put up with a bigot tight arse. Id rather sew my fanny shut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t stand her post about Keith being so good with Luke why constantly post it??

Reactions: 14
Her stories last night are comical. Those that know Luke know he's great. Yeah Burp cause he spends more time with everyone else even though you have him 95% of the time. I hope Keet leaves when she comes home because he looks absolutely sick tit of her

• Haha
Haven't read posts since yesterday cause just want to vent after watching this hams stories. Like she is the poster child. For if you have to keep. Repeating things ró people it's you your trying to cinvince "I'm so happy" "I'm so lucky" teeth, feet, meat head is the best thing since sliced fuckin Brennans bread. Woukd she piss off. I even want him to do a runner now just for the drama it will bring 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She did not say she was going to get them rotten stars retouched did she? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She did, the big touch up before the holiday! I'm sure she will tell us.. we'll get a flash of them or some bullshit excuse that she's not allowed tattoos ahead of IVF or something fabricated

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she not see the irony in her post about spending time with kids, she changed her work days (condensed groups into less days propably because she has less people coming ) to spend Wednesdays with Luke but has yet to do anything with him on a Wednesday

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.