Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scruff nut back on the pints, duck me it’s not slimming world ye need to be driving on, it’s a 40 ft truck in a check shirt needs ye driving it gal, hours on the road away from your sprigs, new town every few hours so more sperm harvesting potential for ye in trucker lay byes, lack of hygiene facilities, not a bother to ya sars, all the fast food ye can get. I think I found your dream job hun, for the next time you’re not reading here. Oh wait…..you need a basic full license first ye bleeping criminal

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are in Perks in Youghal now and she's necking pints so she's happy out. Rough as a badgers arse is Saaaaaayyyyyra.

Reactions: 17
Yeah Sayyrraaaa... Why don't they have kids playzones here in Cark that serves alcohol... That would be your paradise alright 🥴 Mortified 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve been catching up but I feel like Keeth with the teeth is a tight fucker who wouldn’t pay towards the hotel stay in the city or the helicopter ride!!
Also I find it really sad that she spends time on a holiday of a lifetime checking who’s watching her stories and is not a follower 🙄🙄

Reactions: 26
They really managed to make this holiday look like Santa ponsa. I cannot get over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
No doubt she begged him for a ring on this trip to New York but he seems like the fella would straight up and say no forget about it I don’t think he would take much of her tit he seems absolutely elergic to her at times

Reactions: 9
No doubt she begged him for a ring on this trip to New York but he seems like the fella would straight up and say no forget about it I don’t think he would take much of her tit he seems absolutely elergic to her at times
He’d want to be careful she doesn’t propose to him….he looks like a spineless duck who would say ‘yah Sayyyra’ to keep his free shags and accommodation going until something better came along.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im a handy docket for the pints myself but i would be mortified to be gatting in a place like chucky cheese! Time and a place!
In and out now sayrah.... oh but the hols all about luke.... and pints.... Poor kid 😐
Sayrah may I recommend monkey maze when you're home. Luke would love it. No pints tho but maybe try a coffee sometime
Quiche would peel an orange in his pocket

• Haha
Why no helicopter ride? Why no hotel in NY ?did they not book? What a wasted trip

Reactions: 10
Why can't she wear clothes that fit her properly and suit her shape? That mop on her head does nothing and I mean nothing for her, she can't carry off long hair, it brings her down.

Even the hoho bus if the walking was too much for them would have been great. Surprised at Columbus, I mean she is the queen of medical research, a travel writer or anything travel related is not her forte. No trip to the M&M store? I know Luke doesn't eat chocolate 🙄🙄 but the store is amazing! Just for photos even.

The more I watch the stories the more it's evident she was NEVER in NYC before, just more of her lies.
She’ll be running to the M&m store today for the photo op..don’t forget to thank @Howareyahun for the suggestion Sar!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.