Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she have Luke with the help of ivf also or is she having difficulty conceiving this time around? Sorry for all the questions I’m a newbie to this urchin

Reactions: 1
How is she *so* bloated/swollen (as she claims) from the flight? I used to fly to NY fairly often with a previous job, its a 6 hour flight, its not overly long. I never experienced anything like that after it - how does she think the cabin crew survive?
To be fair i swell like a mother fucker on every flight... everybody's different🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Did she have Luke with the help of ivf also or is she having difficulty conceiving this time around? Sorry for all the questions I’m a newbie to this urchin
I’m sure Luke was conceived naturally and now she’s discussing ivf. She has pcos although I don’t know if it’s actually diagnosed or self diagnosed. And I don’t know how long her and Keet have actually being trying, they’re on and off 2 years from what I gather on here (haven’t been following her that long).

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Will ye slow down ta feck. 😂 These threads are going like a cheetah on speed.... Only 26 pages more to go.
Yiz are gas altogether, I never have to watch her again cause all the deets are right here. Tku.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really want to write to Dylan oaks saying what are you playing at what part is hard to understand Turkey teeth isn't the child's father sarah I keep saying it your nothing but a bleep

Reactions: 24
If Brian was my son I’d bust her front door in and gladly do ‘time’ for kicking the crap out of her. What a horrible low life scum bag she is. Whatever about the ex or current fella she’s screwing- it’s that innocent 5 year old - I could cry for. Do her sisters of friends or Brian’s family witness what the twisted c!nt is saying to try to fu€k with poor Luke’s little head??? They are all playing a part in this train crash.
Unfortunately Brians mom is deceased a good few years, long before Sarah appeared. A good thing in a way because no mother would want that yoke burke as a partner/wife of their son. He does have a dad, brothers and sister but they are nice people, they just wouldnt draw Sarah and her crew on them, they know the right story and how often Brian has him as does a lot of other people around the northside and midleton, they see his family with luke

Reactions: 19
Sorry but who the duck wants to hear about her uuuuuge blister that’s on the brink of popping? What a gross idiot

• Sick
Reactions: 14
What do you get a childless man who never wears anything but trackies and knock off footie jerseys? Cufflinks and a tie clip that say ‘Dad’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 The trailer trash vibe has gone to the next level with this twit. She is actually unhinged and he’s as bad sticking around.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Up 9.5lbs but its ok we drive it on. Once the blister pops she will lose all that. Cause its huge lads huuuuuge. Even warranted a trip to south doc. But its ok lads as gave her 5 minutes from her hectic schedule to flog dylans yokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This whole Keet being daddy narrative is getting really old. It’s actually quite uncomfortable to listen to her go on about it especially when he has a dad. Has she always gone on about it this much or is it a new thing? Like he’s known her son for 2 years. And he won’t know him at all in another 2 years…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok I love Tattle for lurking but rarely post but what in the name in sweet Devine Jesus is she buying cuff links for Keet with Dad on them!! HE IS NOT HIS DAD! Honestly Brian needs to do something, it is the most fuxked up thing I have ever seen. It’s pure and utter slander for everyone to see.
I know there are situations where dads are not involved and the new partner takes over the role & the CHILD decides to call the new partner dad. The CHILD decides, not the mother! His dad is involved and the fact Keet is only in his life 2 short years and she is pushing this is a disgrace.
She is using that child as a pawn in her bitter game. She is absolutely heartbroken Brian is gone and has moved on and the only way to get to him is through poor Luke. She is not putting that child first, someone close to her needs to have a word and put a stop to this for that innocent child’s sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm mortified for her... Cufflinks for a fool that only wears jerseys ..keeeeeettttt is not Luke's dad Brian is.... And yet another item with yours ,Luke and keeeeets name on ... Wud not be cheaper to get microchipped instead of all the dog tags 😂 absolute 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Excuse me!! Have we all skimmed over the fact the bunnyboiler went to south doc with a bleeping blister on account of cufflinks for quiche!
Any sign of the trampoline for the child nah?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.