Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a pathetic Q&A 🤣🤣 couldn’t recommend anywhere to stay, anywhere to eat or anything to see. Didn’t buy anything either. Wow I just can’t wait to go 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Remember around September last year I think it was, the child was mad to go to Disneyland she said, and she said that was going to be his present from Santa. Not long after Julie announced her collab holiday there. Then she didn’t get a collab like Julie but there was still another couple of mentions of it but you could tell she was scalded her fishing for a collab didn’t work. I’d say Keith had no interest in going to Disney Paris so she changed it to New York so she wouldn’t have to do Disney on her own with the child, and have people asking questions about how the amazing stepped up dad didn’t want to go with them. Now she’s shiting on about how they made Luke’s dream come true 🤢🤢🤢 she’s so incredibly full of tit, I honestly have never seen the likes of it. I would love to meet her in person, I just find her fascinating 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Remember around September last year I think it was, the child was mad to go to Disneyland she said, and she said that was going to be his present from Santa. Not long after Julie announced her collab holiday there. Then she didn’t get a collab like Julie but there was still another couple of mentions of it but you could tell she was scalded her fishing for a collab didn’t work. I’d say Keith had no interest in going to Disney Paris so she changed it to New York so she wouldn’t have to do Disney on her own with the child, and have people asking questions about how the amazing stepped up dad didn’t want to go with them. Now she’s shiting on about how they made Luke’s dream come true 🤢🤢🤢 she’s so incredibly full of tit, I honestly have never seen the likes of it. I would love to meet her in person, I just find her fascinating 🤣🤣
She'll be up Friday to take you for fish & chips and to relieve you of a few euro from the credit union.......

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope Luke’s dad and partner take him to Disney land at the end of the summer. That would set my petty witch dreams alight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
New York was no place for poor Luke.they should have brought him to Orlando but they couldn’t afford that.losers
Yep, and there’s nothing at all wrong with that I certainly wouldn’t be able to head off the Orlando without saving for a good year first. But then again I’m not trying to pretend to be something I’m not online so I don’t have to fly thousands of miles for a mediocre holiday. If she wasn’t obsessed with getting people to think she has this perfect lifestyle, she could start saving away and bring Luke to New York or Orlando properly when he’s 6/7, a great age. And this year she could have a grand normal holiday in elevenerife. And no one would bat an eyelid cos no one gives a tit what she does. But no, big back and her big ideas making herself look silly again

She'll be up Friday to take you for fish & chips and to relieve you of a few euro from the credit union.......
Sure I got no real fish and chips for weeks in the run up to the holiday. The cute witch was cooking me fish fingers and chips at home and firing them into a bit of newspaper and bringing them up to me with the hand out telling me it cost her a tenner in the chipper. To add insult to injury then I nearly broke my teeth on all the burned manky bits out of her airfryer

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t know if I’m just a closed off freak but if my nephews blow in new hoe landed in my gaf with her sprog that I was graciously hosting, I would make them feel welcome of course but no way would I be comfortable with the kid talking about moving over and calling me and my partner his auntie and uncle. Sarah is bunny boiling this whole family, they’ll have to move to Timbuktu to get away from her when this all goes south because no bleeping way Luke just randomly called two strangers his aunty and uncle

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She's absolutely bullin there will be no highlights for this excuse for a holiday cos its only her "trolls" that are looking forward to the tit show😂 yes weight is a sore subject but if u accept you have put on weight and stop with the fake pix ppl wouldn't call u out ud b left alone no doubt she will have a clab when she's home and need to size down in everything 😪🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The food in the Irish pubs was nice she had starters and mains and the boys had mains. I bet she also had dessert each time and pints to wash it down, I don’t give a shite what size she is but own it like don’t say I’m a size 12-14 or oh I should have sized down bla bla bullshite. I’ve so much respect for anyone really trying to loose weight cos it’s bloody hard work but don’t baffle bullshit and expect everyone to believe you when your gaining non stop

Reactions: 10
In the Q&A she said she was only in a hotel in NYC once so the other 1 or two times she claimed to be in New York was that staying with her aunt?

Her favourite part of the trip, was being with her two boys......Vomit.
Shows how rare it is for her to actually spend time with the child she has 98% of the time

Reactions: 3
In the Q&A she said she was only in a hotel in NYC once so the other 1 or two times she claimed to be in New York was that staying with her aunt?
Oh ya that was another amazingly informative part of the Q&A “I stayed in a hotel before can’t remember the name of it”. Don’t give up the (half) day job Sarah and become a travel blogger anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she say New York is either for drinking or shopping, and we didn’t do any shopping. Words to that effect anyway. Poor Luke. Disneyland Paris would have been so much better for him. They absolutely wasted a trip to New York. What happened to him loving facts, so many museums they could have gone to but instead they went swimming🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I dunno about you gals but I’ve travelled a ferocious amount in my 40+ years and I could still tell you the names of the many hotels I’ve stayed in in NYC. She’s so full of tit 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It's actually embarrassing how much she is going on about her bargain basement holiday, you would think she was the only person to ever go on holiday.....the more she goes on about it just shows how little she is used to, dragged up!!!

Reactions: 11
The big miserable head on Keith god his one ugly fecker I'm glad I don't like men 😂😂 it's great to take your full time baby sitter on holidays his probably back to do the school runs tommorow Tweety Poppins , oh what a perfect life Yee have , it would be more in your line Sarah go look after your poor dog mikey neglected again 🐕😡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I noticed her personal fb is public maybe trying to get the digs in at the ex that way in hopes he looks at her fb, I doubt him or his gf are actually bothered though. It must be terrible to be still pinning away for an ex.

Reactions: 8
Who are the fools asking questions!
You'd swear she was a travel blogger the way she's going in. Tagging the same two pubs in every snap! I dunno, thos
She’s a demon. She’s obsessed with this ‘if the local shop had a paper with lies etc’ bla bla bla big difference sarah when you are talking absolute shite and ppl are calling you out on your lies.

You deny the weight gain-you photoshop to your hearts content.
You don’t talk bad about Luke’s dad? Are you for real? All you do is talk bad.
Keith is a role model? Keith is a bleeping pity who has been caught out to be a fat shaming, racist bigot. Tweets were uncovered that you have yet to discuss.
Luke is your priority? You have literally just put a story up about how much Keith does for him-you work a few hours a week what the hell do you be at? Why don’t you do all these things?
You lie and lie and lie to suit yourself. Making up ailments and disorders and when questioned, can’t take it so poor me comes out.
You say the most inappropriate, shocking things but when called out, you’re the victim and we’re all trolls. Change the bleeping record will ya. You’re not invisible. Ppl are sick of the lies and bullshit and manipulative behaviour and won’t take it anymore.

Yes YES.... ALL OF THIS... 👏👏👏

Sarah please read this and take it all in!!! Or else hop back on the plane back to Nuu Yark, oh apologies, New JERSEY and stay there ta duck😤🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well duck me, who knew that NYC is only for shopping or drinking! She has some load of bollicks up about trip. Plus the obligatory "how wonderful teeth is" how lucky Luke was so happy to stay with strangers, who are now his family 👪 . Christ you couldn't make it up. Should have gone to Santa Ponsa love. Only two recommendations for eating out are irish pubs. I can't just can't. But they did go wild one night and had a slice of pizza in time square.
They never spent much🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ We usually need about 10k spending between restaurants and shopping and sight seeing and visiting the sites.

That’s the thing, she’s obsessed with making Quiche into some kind of superstar when really he’s just a basic guy dating a woman who has a child. How does she think these guys usually behave?! Especially when they’re moved in after five minutes and forced into a stepped-up daddy narrative by the kid’s loser mum? I can’t imagine any fella dating a mum would last long if he refused to help out with the kiddo, or go to his school play, or ask how the kid is when it’s sick or whatever. You’d think she was dating Ireland’s most eligible bachelor the way she’s carrying on.

I just can’t work out if she portrays him as a superstar to try and fool herself into thinking she’s hit the jackpot with him or console herself that even though she comes across as a detached mother Luke has a present adult in his life that picks up that slack.
Quiche 😂😂🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.