Sarah Burke #33 Doesn't know her cykels from washing to menstruation, shut up or risk an alteration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luke’s mouth and teeth blue again tonight 😳 what’s the story with the norrie one is she from cork, has her and burp had beef in the past, I admire her for not being afraid of the burps coming to attack her

Reactions: 17
Praying for nanna Betty to be able to watch and get thru the late late show in peace with this gowl trying beside her also trying to fleece her of some dollars for New York , tis probably Luke that goes staying with Betty when his MIA while his mother is out getting thrashed !! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Luke’s mouth and teeth blue again tonight 😳 what’s the story with the norrie one is she from cork, has her and burp had beef in the past, I admire her for not being afraid of the burps coming to attack her
She also grew up in onslow, would be good few yrs older than burp but id say she just doesnt like burp fakeness

Reactions: 7
Is there a verso thread? What is the active wear like? I like the top but don’t know about the quality and you could get a Nike one for nearly the same price
Not sure is there a thread but the lisa one bugs the shite out of me.
After that haul not a hope would I buy any of the stuff you can nearly see thought the material.

Reactions: 2
Oh Jesus Christ! I can’t unsee the tik tok of her not even getting the timing right! She eye fucked the camera so much I’m sure it put on a condom 😂😂 the smizing then!!! Tyra banks watch your back. Ffs I like the clothes but go up a size. And stop doing tik tok wrong!!! Ffs I don’t mind the clothes though. More my style

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh Jesus christ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that tiktok is the funniest thing I've ever seen I am choking laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What a simpleton she is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whatever is going on with her at the moment she's clearly miserable as duck and doing all this pretend happy dancing shite trying to convince people that all is well in the Land of Sar

Reactions: 20
Serious question is she having some sort of mental breakdown. Trying too hard to prove she is happy and healthy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lock up ur Dalmatians cruella is out they are a free food and perfect for a fake away

Those 3 things in tesco would come to about 800 calories...she would be better off making a sandwich or wholemeal roll at home and just bringing it with her..what good is 800cal sushi and pasta anyway when you'll just smell the chips and want them...
The smell of fish outta that car...stinking...
Smell of fish from her crusty crotch would overpower any fish shop

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.