Sarah Burke #33 Doesn't know her cykels from washing to menstruation, shut up or risk an alteration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They decided they want a baby 14 months ago??? Sure haven't they only been together that long?šŸ˜‚
Just came on to say the same thing! Didnā€™t they hav a break aswell. Imagine she was pregnant and then they ended. Jesus she doesnā€™t think straight at all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just came on to say the same thing! Didnā€™t they hav a break aswell. Imagine she was pregnant and then they ended. Jesus she doesnā€™t think straight at all
She was buying her house again I thought and now she is going to spend thousands to get a baby and keep renting. No security for herself and two children if it falls apart. Why isn't her great financial advisor explaining rent is dead money.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah over Christmas. So they decided straight away when they got back together šŸ„“ Sure Jan

Reactions: 6
She was buying her house again I thought and now she is going to spend thousands to get a baby and keep renting. No security for herself and two children if it falls apart. Why isn't her great financial advisor explaining rent is dead money.
Not dead money when itā€™s the government paying her rent not her

Iā€™m guessing sheā€™s probably waiting on a council house??

Reactions: 10
The dope, she is so busy she has to record when Betty is eating, let her enjoy it you dope, although you have 999 on speed dial if she chokes. Have some respect.

Reactions: 7
The verbal :poop: when was she alone long enough and Brian was demoted after the accident and Tweet promoted to step dad :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20220521_003419_com.instagram.android_edit_38375421293102.jpg

Reactions: 2
Jaysus can she not leave her hair or face alone and cleaning the inside of her lips and rubbing her hair it really annoys me šŸ¤ÆšŸ˜”šŸ˜¤

• Sick
Reactions: 4
So happy i only bought 1 item from Verso ever. Customer service was crap, Chinese bulk bought leggings no more support that Keet I swear!! Avoid avoid howling at them asking Sarah to do promos!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her sisters are enabling her and blowing smoke up her ass, she will implode and have a breakdown, Tweet seems missing lately too, you would think he would advise her to go off line.
Watch now cause you said that he will appear within 24 hours. Like rubbing the magic genie or in this case shes reading tatle as per usual.

So happy i only bought 1 item from Verso ever. Customer service was crap, Chinese bulk bought leggings no more support that Keet I swear!! Avoid avoid howling at them asking Sarah to do promos!!!!
Same here, total shite you would get better in guineys.

Reactions: 10
Tuesday and Thursday is half the week nowā€¦ I work full time and my weeks seem to be a lot longer than hersā€¦ she need to get onto that furniture shop in blackpool that she was gifted that mirror from cause there is clearly something not right with it. She must not be seeing what everyone else is seeing. Verso leggings and top looks painted onto her. Can see her second pair of titties! How rude she blabbing into her phone and her poor Gran is listening to a rosary in the back round.

Reactions: 14
The eye roll when Queen B needed a minute to swallow her food gives me the absolute rage! šŸ¤¬ fair play to queen B sheā€™s not like her grand daughter anyway ā€œ itā€™s for ā‚¬10,000ā€ ā€œnot if it was for ā‚¬30ā€ where her granddaughter sold her soul for a free pack of jellies

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She works full time but can get her hair blow dried every week. Nice. Iā€™d love for her to get a real job.

Also she needs to trademarkā€¦. And thatā€™s ok

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The questions box guru , like seriously šŸ¤­ that tic tok of her and her homophobic, bigot, racist, fat shaming creep god she loves herself way too much, those brands and business should be ashsmed of themselfs dealing with her scraping the barrel really, we all know she loves a freebie and to make profit of anything, known Sarah poor Aul nanny Betty has to pay her to come stay over and mind her too, but drive it on girl,, we all see what your like full stop !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had to laugh at her dating advice to get out to meet people, go on dates, get to know people..... don't put all your eggs in one basket she says. Same girl is doing both by clinging on to ham head for dear life but also texting half the men in Cork if the stories here are to be believed šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So just to break down maths and time in Sars land:

2 days out of 7 = half the week
5 days out of 7 being a parent = 95% of the time
Eating massive amounts of calories = being a on plan 100%
Working 12 hours a week = working full time

As for Norrie Pit bull I think her and the insta huns are two sides of the same coin. They sell themselves for whatever reasons and she calls them out to gain followers ...nobody @ me šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.