Sarah Burke #33 Doesn't know her cykels from washing to menstruation, shut up or risk an alteration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a verso thread? What is the active wear like? I like the top but don’t know about the quality and you could get a Nike one for nearly the same price

Reactions: 4
Don't shoot me but I don't see anything funny about that pitbull woman. She seems like an awful dose.
I am the same, I find her as cringy as our Sars if I am honest. I don’t find her funny in the slightest

Reactions: 7
Norriepitbull if you are reading please don't leave out the burping, picking teeth and yawning in to the phone oh and the pawing at your face 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's like Trisha's Transformation in the black "leggins" and jumper absolutely bet on to her
Totally bate into them, could of done with xl on the bottom and 2xl in the top, ill be getting the xxs in mine and im a 14🤣very like trisha tbf trisha is a good 26/28 and the leggings do be 16/18 saying that i like t.t🤣

• Haha
Lycra is not her friend, just because they are free does not mean she should accept them. She will be sweating on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’d sell her ovaries for a quick buck, those leggings are a size too small they’re almost see through but yet they’re gorgeous to her and she has loads of room in them ladies… she’s as delusional as Trishas Transformation with the leggings stretched to the max, be fuckn honest and say they’re a bit snug, we can see it like. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thought the exact same thing, look…View attachment 1281525
No no no just no she's absolutely bet into them. Amd then slapping her stomach that's around her knees as if to say they're fab on me. No burps I'm sorry they are not fab on you. If your in a medium then Rachel gorry is in an xxxxxx small

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don't shoot me but I don't see anything funny about that pitbull woman. She seems like an awful dose.
Preach! I just don’t get it.. I find it cringeworthy. I know we’re all here commenting and I’m being a hypocrite but I think she’s a tad obsessive tbh

She defo has body dysmorphia. She can't wait to take them to New York imagine the smell of her pits and lady bits in that heat 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Why is she beating the tit out of herself she's comical 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love this sleeve .... slap. You can mix and match ..... slap throughout the whole story 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No no no just no she's absolutely bet into them. Amd then slapping her stomach that's around her knees as if to say they're fab on me. No burps I'm sorry they are not fab on you. If your in a medium then Rachel gorry is in an xxxxxx small
The leggings in med are 14/16 as stated on verso own site so shes a good 18/20 she says there a big 14🤣🤣and the lrg in the top is 16 yet again she would need 18/20. So shes been paid to sell items that shes saying are different sizes to the companies own website, just so she can make out shes smaller. Stop kidding yourself burp, 18/20 is your size
Screenshot_20220520-212932_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: 8
The leggings in med are 14/16 as stated on verso own site so shes a good 18/20 she says there a big 14🤣🤣and the lrg in the top is 16 yet again she would need 18/20. So shes been paid to sell items that shes saying are different sizes to the companies own website, just so she can make out shes smaller. Stop kidding yourself burp, 18/20 is your size
View attachment 1281775
The clothes are bet on to her and the material shows every lump and bump, she needs to go up a size and they would look and sit better.
They will wear everything just because its free whether they suits them or not, she will spend her time pulling at the top as its so stuck to her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.