Sarah Burke #33 Doesn't know her cykels from washing to menstruation, shut up or risk an alteration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those 3 things in tesco would come to about 800 calories...she would be better off making a sandwich or wholemeal roll at home and just bringing it with her..what good is 800cal sushi and pasta anyway when you'll just smell the chips and want them...
The smell of fish outta that car...stinking...
And that's just from between her legs...🤣🤣 sorry, couldn't resist...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How is she getting away driving to youghal with L plates and never getting stopped by the cops
Loads of people do it I’ve a manager who drives on L plates on the motorway everyday to work 😳😳 I’d have a heart attack

Last edited:
She is rattled. Brian often was tore down by Sarah and Keith tore Knackers, Fattys, Gays, Spastics, Special needs,Sluts, down, he thinks Its okay to say someone was the result of a resisted abortion. F**k right off you horrid pair

Screenshot_20220520_193236_com.huawei.photos_edit_24766466140491.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Why do people bother with tik tok if they can't lip sync. Like get to actual duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she wearing those rings on her wedding finger ? She’s done this a good few times , she can’t be that desperate for someone to marry her 🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe it’s just me and maybe I’m old fashioned but your wedding finger is for wedding rings only and it’s not like she wears lots of rings on all fingers (like Johnny depp 🤣) she is just only wearing those rings so wear them on your other hand !
They’re not her hands, that’s the nail techs work at her sisters place. She’s just sharing, more than likely looking for a reaction.

Christ almighty she's like a broken record all week about the trolls. She's on about it since the burp clan saw a woman in Penneys and decided she was a tattler but held back for busting her head because they are ladies. She said she was ok with that and everything else in the entire world so shut up already. She's brutal at tic tok

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank god none of us are like Burp and never will be. No matter how big or small we are we have enough self respect not to be hanging on to a head who is using us because we’re cheaper than the Travelodge 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's like Trisha's Transformation in the black "leggins" and jumper absolutely bet on to her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’d sell her ovaries for a quick buck, those leggings are a size too small they’re almost see through but yet they’re gorgeous to her and she has loads of room in them ladies… she’s as delusional as Trishas Transformation with the leggings stretched to the max, be fuckn honest and say they’re a bit snug, we can see it like. 🤷🏼‍♀️

She's like Trisha's Transformation in the black "leggins" and jumper absolutely bet on to her
Thought the exact same thing, look…
E7CB6168-C8FD-4C55-9BDC-CFAD54364877.png

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I tell you something! She is rattled but I think she’s watching tik tok!!!! I’m hooked and Norrie put up new stories etc it’s like a vardy situation but the Norrie pitbull one doesn’t hide 😂😂 ahhh nahhh I can’t. If she can honestly say she sees and feels a different cos and put the work in I say fair play. If she’s constant but not losing then it’s food. But exercise is never bad.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can anyone upload some of the norrie pitbull stuff please don't have tik tok ???

Reactions: 3
Don't shoot me but I don't see anything funny about that pitbull woman. She seems like an awful dose.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.