Sarah Burke #33 Doesn't know her cykels from washing to menstruation, shut up or risk an alteration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once upon a time I was falling in love and now I'm only falling apart 🎶 🎵 🎶 very appropriate song choice Sar 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg 🙈🙈 I've 2 bloody threads to catch up on.

Had take few wks off as having been extremely sick with Hyperemesis and migraines.

Jesus how the hell will I catch up ... slow down peeps 🤣
Sending love hope you feel better soon 😘😍 enjoy catching up !! 🤪

Off topic - not Burptrashian related 🙊😆!!
Hubby's roundy birthday coming up soon. Trying to decide between The Savoy Limk or Perry Square Limk. Would @Jellybb or any other Limerick contingent have any recommendations for either. Tnx 😘
Sorry to derail the theead.
As you were 😉
Just go on your stories, tag both hotels and see which one give you a clab first. Works for the huns🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t you think she’d somewhat get herself presentable for that live, hair thrown up on her head and all you see is her honker! Reminds me of the female mammoths hair in Ice Age 😂

• Haha
Well hello lads and lassies, long time stalker first time commenter here. Had to speak my mind after a long time of keeping my thoughts to myself. Burps has me blocked I use my boyfriend’s insta to watch her stories. The last few days she has angered me more than usual. Does she not ever jump in the shower?? Her and her sisters are bullies. I know Donna and Ciara are the worst for it and they can’t do wrong by sonic. Has anyone else see that young lassy lynch has had another miscarriage. My heart breaks for her and her boyfriend then thus train wreck dirty gee bag continues with her shite talking second infertility silent journey shite. She agrirvates the bollocks out of me.
What happened with apaca and her hubby I missed this????

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Flawless beaaaaaauùuuuuuudddeeeeeeffffulllll saaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrraaaaahhhhhhhh

that live was pure shite, I can't get over the head on your man I'd never take advice from someone that looked like he was after a rough night on the sauce
Screenshot_20220519-105101_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Some photoshopping to start you day..
Luke's ankles are bigger than the second picture.

Screenshot_20220519_111630_com.huawei.photos_edit_62234554290502.jpg

• Haha
The finance fella reminded me of supermoms slaphead when he speaks, couldn't watch
Ya I had to turn it off I couldn't look at either of them and she riding the hole off herself with her eyes, the awkward flirting at the beginning out of her then oh I was embarrassed for her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I love her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I joined tik tok to watch me joolie but when I watch Norriepitbull I literally am like hmmmmm never thought if it that way 😂😂 ffs if it wasn’t for tattle they would all be broke. She gives 0 fucks and if only we could all think like that. I will stay anonymous as I’m too crappy 😂😂 also cmere Sarah your taste in music is really really tit. The big old head on her.

• Haha
Ah lads! Dj pj back again with another chronic song! Once upon a time I was falling in love (with brian) now I'm only falling apart (with teeth) nothing I can do, Brian's had a total eclipse of his heart ❤ sing it 🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Her skin is like something you'd find on a butchers slab, red raw, puffy, spotty and pock marked. Maybe if she washed her hair 3 or 4 times a week then the grease wouldn't be travelling down her face making her break out.

She's got some head on her, looks like she hopped out of a hiace van..

Face like a bleeping melted candle and she practically riding herself on camera she's so in love.

• Haha
  • Sick
13 days no hair wash. MINGER. Like even if you don't wanna style it, wash it and throw it up in a bun like most women do 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.